Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, October 31st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 30 2012, 01:34 PM (5,084 Views)
BeeBee
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Oct 30 2012, 04:47 PM
bomber
Oct 30 2012, 04:28 PM
Guinevere
Oct 30 2012, 04:00 PM
Daysdegrassi
Oct 30 2012, 03:17 PM
At last, EJ admits he is obsessed with Sami! This episode sounds alright, except Kabe (which has been rare these days) is so skimpy, as someone said above, and Sami is still such a dumbass. Dannifer sounds sweet, but this whole saga is overdone...like..yesterday.
Sweet? As in have some candy little girl (sorry just had to use a Jack quote there;)). I didn't find it the least bit sweet. They really need to stop trying to sell Dannifer as some self sacrificing tortured soulmates kept apart by evil schemes and fate. If they want to be together so badly just do it and put us out of the misery of having to watch and read about their "heartbreaking angst"
That whole leaning on the door as if they are tortured star-crossed lovers is so funny. There is nothing stopping them getting together (except common decency and that's not going to be a hurdle for these two). Come on Jen and Dan, Jack's out of the way, just jump each other's bones - you know you want to. :moon: "Sweet" - not quite the word I'd use to describe these two.
If "common decency" had ever been an obstacle for Dannifer, the stupid dating scenario last fall would never have taken place. Once it was known what had really happened to Jack, Daniel would have backed off and/or Jennifer would have dropped everything to help her PTSD-stricken husband.

The only thing keeping these nitwits apart now is his ego-driven reluctance (so what else is new?) to compete with a dead man's memory and her ongoing concern with how she appears to the rest of the town. Because based on how fast Dr. Douche dumped Nicole once he knew Jennifer was widowed, and how quickly Jen-Jen began obsessing over Daniel's love life once Jack's ashes were spread, it's clear nothing else is standing in their way.

Fine. Whatever. Their "great love" will last about as long as it takes for Daniel to get an eyeful of Chloe's assets--and then he'll be "torn" between them. Let the games begin. The duo that triumphs will be the one GT has the bigger hard-on for.
I hope Chloe is the "winner".I don't think I can watch Daniel and Jennifer without gagging.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 31 2012, 10:30 PM
I think Shawn Christian is doing well in these scenes. Too bad they were long awaited or something
Did you forget the "sarcasm alert" emoticon?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply