Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Melissa Reeves Sony Interview
Topic Started: Oct 30 2012, 04:36 PM (9,795 Views)
Helpless Romantic

Evan
Oct 31 2012, 08:31 AM
I doubt MA will ever come back to DAYS, I think he's done with the whole Jack "dies and comes back to life" merry-go-round that he's been on since 2003.
Yes, I fully expect Tomlin will try and pimp Dannifer as the new Tom/Alice - not buying that load of BS.
MA deserves so much better. In any case DAYS is a sinking ship that has been running on borrowed time for too long now. I see it getting cancelled within a year.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Oct 31 2012, 11:50 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

granolagirl
Oct 31 2012, 02:24 PM
Were Jack and Jennifer actually married when he died? There are problems with this story, but with Jennifer and Dan's relationship last year, and her seeming like she was going through the motions with Jack to some extent, it's sort of believable that she would turn back to Dan to me. I think Jennifer's anger may be coming from pressure to feel things that she doesn't. Girlfriend is definitely a mess, though. Why Marlena is seeing a psychiatrist and she is not...
I think they implied that they remarried off screen but who knows? All I know is Jemmifer was written as unfeeling and uncaring towards Jack. A far cry from the girl who was so in love with Jack and only Jack. Daniel makes me miss Francois ( Frankie). I really hope he leaves with Chloe even though I love BROE :wub: Or better yet goes to visit Melanie and Carly but NEVER reurns! :cheer:
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Oct 31 2012, 02:41 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

Just read this: "Melissa Reeves (Jennifer) will be leaving the show this fall."
Not sure what to make of it but I saw it at the TVmegasite, you just have to scroll down to the bottom.
http://tvmegasite.net/day/days/cast.shtml#Comings
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Oct 31 2012, 04:58 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

bomber
Oct 31 2012, 05:01 PM
Helpless Romantic
Oct 31 2012, 04:56 PM
Just read this: "Melissa Reeves (Jennifer) will be leaving the show this fall."
Not sure what to make of it but I saw it at the TVmegasite, you just have to scroll down to the bottom.
http://tvmegasite.net/day/days/cast.shtml#Comings
That's weird. especially with those JJ auditions going on. Recast?
Not sure but everything else in their comings and goings section is true so I don't see why this wouldn't be.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

Guinevere
Oct 31 2012, 05:03 PM
That's false..it came up a few months ago and since she didn't leave when her contract was up then there's nothing in it. I think that is someone taking the story from 2006 where she quit and confusing it with now (IMO).
Thanks, so she definately renewed her contract then? It sucks. I guess their plan is to use Chloe as angst for damnifer :x after Nicole is eased out. This show blows. :flipoff:
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Oct 31 2012, 05:10 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic