Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Melissa Reeves Sony Interview
Topic Started: Oct 30 2012, 04:36 PM (9,775 Views)
LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

She's lost Jack, and, as Melissa told us, "she knows the finality of that, that he's really never coming back this time .... I think if she even thought for a minute that he was alive she would not go forward as quickly as she is with Daniel."

Oh really? And how long did it take her to jump into bed with Daniel last year when her husband was alive but acting very out of character? A whopping 3 months?

Quote:

Whether or not she will get the chance to go forward with Daniel, or whether he'll end up with Nicole, remains to be seen. But, much like her Grandmother Alice, Jennifer seems prone to fighting for love. And for everything else

There is so much wrong with this statement. Fighting for love? You mean like how she "fought" for Jack's love last year? Oh wait...she didn't. And please never mention Jennifer and Alice's names in the same sentence again. Alice ALWAYS stood by her husband, her love for Tom never wavered. Unlike Jennifer's fickle ass who couldn't be bothered to stand by husband when he was going through hell. And as for comparing Daniel to Tom, Tom didn't screw his patients. End of story.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Oct 30 2012, 07:41 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

nocturnalblondie
Oct 30 2012, 07:46 PM
Partnersincrime
Oct 30 2012, 04:36 PM
She's lost Jack, and, as Melissa told us, "she knows the finality of that, that he's really never coming back this time ...."
Ugh, this just fucking pisses me off. :flipoff: Days of Our Lives!
If it's one thing we know about Days is that no death is ever final.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Evan
Oct 31 2012, 08:10 AM
Because Missy obviously doesn't give a fuck about the Jack/Jen fanbase, the very people who've supported her all these years, then I see no reason to speak up for her or her character in future. I refuse to have this actress insulting my intelligence by pimping this Dannifer crap at me. And her disrespect towards Matt Ashford is shockingly blatant.
If there's another serial killer SL, can Jennifer please be the first victim?
This is why, as much as I want Jack back I never, ever want him with Jennifer again. Jack deserves better than that fickle bitch and Matt deserves to work with someone who respects him.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Oct 31 2012, 08:19 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Oct 31 2012, 08:01 AM
concerned
Oct 30 2012, 11:11 PM
JDeveraux_91
Oct 30 2012, 05:49 PM
karoline
Oct 30 2012, 05:41 PM
What she is talking about is SO fare from what I am seing on my screen! What is she talking about??!?
I've come to the conclusion that she has no clue what the hell she's talking about in her interviews. Just like last year when she talked about being "torn" over Jack and Daniel, when her character acted anything but torn. Or when she spewed the BS about how Daniel was the first time the audience had accepted her with someone other than Jack. Huh? I saw far more acceptance for Frankie than I have ever seen for Daniel. She appears to be on another planet then the rest of us.
Frankie is a zillion times better than Dr Dan.
My take on Jen and Frankie was that they were a cute teen couple, but boring as adults. However, Jennifer does have a history with Frankie that included real feelings and not shallow made up bullshit and Frankie actually IS a good decent guy, unlike the sleazy, slimy, dirty and pimped Daniel. I would take Frankie in a heartbeat over Dr. Dirty. Though I would hope for his sake that Billy Warlock is smart enough to avoid Days now.
Agreed. Jennifer and Frankie have a history and chemistry. So it made sense for Jennifer to turn to Frankie after Jack's "death". It DOES NOT make sense for Jennifer to turn to Daniel after suddenly losing contact with her husband outside of a blog that didn't even sound like Jack wrote it. I would expect an investigative journalist to at least try to figure out where her husband is and why he's there. What I don't expect is for her to just accept what's on the surface and jump into bed with the first man that shows interest. Then when her husband finally makes it back home she forces him to play a dating a game all while proclaiming that she still loves him. I didn't buy her proclaimation of love for Jack then and I sure as hell don't buy it now. Jennifer has been written out of character since the moment of her return in November 2010. The real Jennifer would never given up on Jack or emotionally abused him when he was already emotionally fragile. And all while singing Daniel's praises. She has no history with Daniel, nothing to base this 'great love', that Dannifer supposedly has, off of. 3 dates and sex does not equal true love in my book. NBC, Shawn and Melissa can try to spin this anyway they want but it's a no-win situation for them because none of it makes sense because what they're saying and what is being shown is two very different things. And try as they might to ignore the past, it's still fresh in the memory of the people they're try to sell this crap to. Tomlin - you may not have written all of it but it sure as hell still happened asshole. :flipoff:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Oct 31 2012, 08:41 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

OMG Guinevere, you siggy.....he is so beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Guinevere
Oct 31 2012, 03:27 PM
^ And if she does eventually admit this well that will just make it so much better :sarcasm: That is actually worse to me because I find nothing self sacrificing in that..because it was HER choice to bully Jack into a reunion. Jack would never have wanted her that way..he would've rather lived his life without her than have her with him only through obligation. It's not like it effected her children if their parents were together - Abby is an adult and JJ doesn't even live with them (and if you ignore what is the obvious SORasing coming up they were apart as much as they were together during his lifetime). I just find that excuse bogus. As usual it's just all about her feelings and needs and that's part of what is wrong with this current version of Jennifer (aside from St Daniel she cares about nobody or nothing else).

Edit: Guess I type too slow this is in response to annie's post.
Oh if that happens Jennifer will look like a heartless cunt. After what happened with Jack & Kayla, if they dare go this route they can pretty much forget about ever redeeming Jennifer.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic