Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Melissa Reeves Sony Interview
Topic Started: Oct 30 2012, 04:36 PM (9,778 Views)
Honeybees
Member Avatar

:toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

I am not amused.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

annie21
Oct 31 2012, 03:44 PM
Speaking of Jennifer being selfish... I did think it was interesting how MR referred to JJ. In talking about Jennifer's loss, she said that JJ doesn't live at home anymore. OMG! Whose choice is that? She came back to Salem after leaving her son (we don't know how old he is, but he's underage and in school) in Europe. And the only time she visited him was after Jack's death. That is one "loss" that has been totally attributable to Jennifer herself -- and one that is completely reversible at any moment. Sheesh!

I say bring on a teenage hellion Jack Jr., out to get revenge for his dad on his hateful mother and her dimwitted, sleazy boyfriend. He could be the new Sami, just making their lives miserable for the pure satisfaction of it.
Edited by Honeybees, Oct 31 2012, 04:10 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic