Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, November 1st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 31 2012, 01:24 PM (7,835 Views)
PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358339/message/1351707733/

All day ahead reports are archived at:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Albert Alarr
Script Writer: Richard Culliton

Kristen's hotel room - Part 1: Wet Kristen comes out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel and sees Brady sitting in her room. So lunch has arrived. Brady - I think it's time you and I got something straight. Kristen - Wonderful. I love getting things straight. Brady - I want you to stop playing games with my father and Marlena. Kristen - I see that you're buying into Marlena's rather paranoid reaction to me being back in Salem. Brady - I mean it. You leave them the hell alone. Kirsten - So Brady before I make the call to have you thrown out you don't happen to have any crackers or maybe a sandwich. I'm starving. Brady - There's something new. A DiMera with bravado. Wow. Kristen - Sorry, I like to keep the tone light when I'm about to call the cops. Brady - No need to call the cops. I'm going. I just wanted to make sure you got my message. Kristen - Wait. Speaking of messages I'm going to go and change into something a little less comfortable and then I'll make sure you got mine. Okay?

Dan's apt - Part 1: Nicole demands to know what the hell EJ is talking about. He rants - You changed your story. The DA dropped the charges against Jennifer and I want to know why! Nicole - This is great EJ. Just like old times. Things don't go exactly the way you want them to go so you treat me like an incompetent servant. EJ continues ranting - The woman who killed our kid is free and it's because you changed your story. Nicole - I'm not telling you anything. It is hard enough as it without you coming in here pressuring me, yelling at me, poking me. EJ shuts the door - I haven't started yet. I don't understand Nickie. Nicole - I realised after a lot of thought that I wasn't sure what happened and since I wasn't sure I needed to let the police know that. EJ - You told me that she pushed you. Nicole - I told you everything that you need to know EJ and if you need details then you can go ahead and read the police report, okay? So now you can leave. I just got home from the hospital, I'm exhausted and I'm going to sleep. EJ grabs her arm - You're not going anywhere until you tell me why you changed what you said.

Kiriakis mansion - Part 1: Maggie agrees to talk to Dan. Just let me deal with him.

Hospital: When the nurse tells Dan to tell this woman this is stealing he doesn't look up - Why don't you give it to me? He gets a call that he steps away to take. Maggie. I need to see you right away. He asks if everything is okay. Yes but it's important. She doesn't want to discuss it over the phone. I want to talk to you in person. Dan - You're not setting me up for another go-around with Victor. Maggie - No. It's just the two of us. Dan will be right over. Nurse 1 - Fine, I'll put it back when my shift is over. Dan - What is the problem? Nurse 1 - It's all taken care of care. Dan - Good, I've got things to take care of. He leaves.

HTS - Part 1: Nick comes along and joins Gabi, Will and Sonny at a table. Will - The Salem Indie Music festival is coming up. Sonny - We wanted to see if we could all go together, just the 4 of us, like a double date kind of thing. Gabi thinks it's a good idea. What do you think Nick? Nick - Wouldn't that depend on who's playing? Sonny - That's a good point. Just let us know if you want to come. Will and Sonny leave. Nick watches as they walk away bantering (Sonny has his arm around Will's shoulders). Gabi - So do you want to tell me what the deal is between you and the guys. Nick - I don't know what you mean. Gabi - Well you just seem closed off around them. Nick - Maybe it seems like that. I'm not as on as they are all the time. Gabi - We've talked about it. It's not that they're on, they're happy. Nick - Yeah, is sure seems that they are. Gabi - Nick, tell me that this isn't about them being gay.

Common Grounds - Part 1: Sonny - This is the first time we've been alone since ... Will - Since my Dad made his grand entrance. Sonny - You want to talk about it. Sonny gets a call. He steps away to take the call. Billie walks up to Will - Looks like you're having fun. Will invites her to sit down. How's it going? Is something wrong? Billie - I was going to ask you the exact same thing actually. Will - Why? Billie - I had a little chat with your Dad. I wanted you to know that there was a problem and I would like to help you solve it but to that end I think it's better that you don't tell your Dad I talked to you about this. Sonny comes back - You guys look solemn. Billie - Geez and here I thought I was looking hot and sassy today. Sonny - That too. Billie laughs. I could use some caffeine. Nice to see you. She leaves. Sonny - So what was that all about? Will - What we were talking about earlier. Did something happen between you and my Dad after I left?

Alice's house: Abby comes home and greets her mom. There you are. You don't check messages when you're walking on air huh. Silence. Nicole didn't change her mind, did she? The charges are still dropped. Jen - No she didn't change her mind. Abby - It's been hanging over a heads for about a week now, let's not be happy about it. Jen - I'm happy and I'm sorry you've been through hell this week too. I'm sorry. She hugs her. Abby - There's something else wrong, I can tell. What is it? Jen - It's complicated. Abby - That's code for it's a big mess and I'm not going to tell you about it. Jen - I think Daniel is the one who got Nicole to change her statement. Abby - Who cares who did it, it's done. Jen - Because now Daniel is leaving town with Nicole. Abby - You think he's doing that for you. Jen - I can't let him do that.

Kiriakis mansion - Part 2: Maggie thanks Dan for coming so quickly. Dan - Now you'll tell me what's wrong. Maggie - I'm sure you already know. Dan - I did have a sense of a dread on the way over. This is just a shot in the dark, have you been talking to Jennifer. Maggie - I think it's wonderful that Nicole dropped the charges. Dan - It is. Maggie - Just wonderful that Nicole finally did the right thing and stopped persecuting an innocent person. Dan - Let me get this straight; you actually like Jennifer more than Nicole. Maggie - Don't be facetious. Maybe Nicole didn't succeed in ruining Jennifer's life but I'm not so sure you're going to be quite so lucky. Dan - My life is none of your damn business and it's certainly not Jennifer's either. Maggie - No? Then tell me you're not going off with Nicole to protect Jennifer. Dan - I am not going off with Nicole to protect Jennifer. Maggie - Liar. The reason you are so angry and so defensive is because you know it's wrong. Dan - Okay, let's just say you're right about why I'm doing this. Is it wrong to protect Jennifer? Is it wrong to keep Jennifer out of prison for something she did not do? Maggie - Is it wrong that once again Nicole gets everything her way. Dan - Trust me, her baby is dead. Nicole is not getting everything her way. Maggie - I'm sorry about that baby and I am sorry for her pain but you going off with a woman who was happily going to railroad Jennifer for, and I will quote you, something she didn't do. And that was her plan until she got something that she wanted in return ... you. That's not a good person. Things don't work out with someone like that. Dan - I'm not a good person either. Maybe we're compatible.

Dan's apt - Part 2: EJ slams the door shut that Nicole had just opened. I'm not leaving here until you tell me exactly what happened. Exactly why you changed your story. Cue flashback we saw yesterday. You told me that Jennifer pushed you intentionally, right and that she was threatening you before hand. She killed your kid. Don't you think she should pay for that? Nicole - I was wrong. I realised in the fall I was hysterical and I just wanted to blame anyone that was there. EJ - But you didn't blame anyone did you, you blamed Jennifer. Nicole - That's my point. Jennifer Horton, really? No matter how mad or how angry I am at her Jennifer Horton would never do something like that. She would never do it. EJ - You are lying. Nicole - You want to know what I owe you ... nothing! EJ - You just don't want me to know why you changed your story. That means Jonas is involved, not that that really matters to me, the only thing that matters to me is that Jennifer pays for what she has done. What you did, helping her go free, is unforgivable. Cue flashback of the doctor telling Nicole her baby was dead. Nicole - Jennifer didn't kill my baby. She couldn't have. EJ - And just how do you know that?

HTS - Part 2: Gabi - Let me hear you say you don't have a problem with Sonny and Wil, with anybody being gay. Nick - Why are we even talking about this? Gabi - Because I love those guys and I have a problem with people who don't like other people just because of something they simply are like Hispanic or African-American or gay. Nick - You really don't see the difference? I mean ... Gabi - You know what Nick I don't need this. She leaves.

Kristen's hotel room - Part 2: I didn't have a chance to mention it to you before, I'm really sorry about you losing your fiancée. Brady - I didn't lose her, she died and I don't want to talk about my personal life with you. Kristen - Okay. There's really so much of your father in you. A sense of humour, a light touch. Brady - I'm proud of any part of me that's like him. Kristen - Are you here to serve papers. You're incredibly uptight. We used to be family. Brady - Let me get this straight. So the fact there was time when I didn't know anything about you that trumps the fact that you are a liar, a homewrecker and an unsuccessful murderer. Kristen - We all know I made mistakes. Brady - My God, you call them mistakes. Kristen - I made a lot of mistakes but you of all people should believe in second chances. I've changed. I really, really have. Brady - We have your word on that but that's all we really have. What are you stalking Marlena around for, chasing her around ... Kristen - According to her Brady. How come nobody asks for my side of the story. Everyone believes what she has to say without even questioning it. Why is that? Brady - I'll tell you why that is. Because she's a nice person. Because she tells the truth, she doesn't lie. Kristen - She is a nice person but very resistant to my apologies. Do you think it's possible that she's threatened by what John and I used to have. She wouldn't think that he still has feelings for me ... Brady - I think that might be a threat if my Dad had no standards at all, if you weren't so manipulative and cheap as you are. Kristen slaps his face. Just to be clear, I didn't slap you because you hurt my feelings even though you did. I slapped you because nobody talks to me that way, not even you Brady. Brady - I never doubted Marlena for a second. I see now what she's talking about. Kristen - Really. Brady - I think there's a possibility that you might believe your own line of crap. I think you actually believe that you've turned into some acceptable human being and that is scary. You have changed but it's not for the better. Have a good lunch. Kristen - You don't scare me Brady. Brady - Well then you're dumb too. He leaves.

Brady Pub - Part 1: Gabi is in her room. There's a knock on the door. Nick - Gabi, please, at least talk to me. She opens the door. Nick - I'm so sorry. I upset you and I didn't mean to. Gabi - But you did. I thought I knew you but now I know I don't. Nick - I know you think that this is about hate or judgement but it's not. And honestly it's more about me than it is about them. Gabi - I don't understand. Nick - Well it's hard to explain and I didn't figure this all out on my own. When I was in prison I had to wake up and face the person I had become and how I'd got there. It's not like I woke up one day and decided to be a bad person and do bad things. You understand? Gabi - You think that Will and Sonny are bad people? Nick - No, I don't. I absolutely don't. I think Gabi, before I did all the terrible things I did, somehow I got to this place where all I was thinking about was what I wanted and what I needed or what I thought I wanted and needed. But right and wrong, I didn't even think about that. Obviously that's pretty important you know, so I think you have to be really careful when you say oh that thing that God said is wrong. That's okay now. I don't think that Sonny and Will are bad people but I think that the way they live is wrong and it's not like being Black or Hispanic because it's a choice. I have to be honest with you. I think it's wrong. Gabi - I just can't see how you think that being gay is a choice. I mean do you chose to be straight? Nick - Gabi, I'm not trying to change your mind. I don't want to change the way you feel about them. It's true, I'm not comfortable around them but I don't hate them. And I'm really sorry that this has come between us. Gabi - Nick, I think you're wrong. Nick - Doesn't your church say the same thing? Gabi - We're talking about Will, we're talking about your cousin, my friend. Nick - Could you please believe me when I tell you that I love him and I want what's best for him. Gabi - I guess. Nick - I meant what I said. I don't want this to come between us. The fact that I met such an amazing person makes me feel like I'm on the right path finally. You make me feel like I could be the man that I've always wanted to be. They kiss. You're so beautiful.

Common Grounds - Part 2: Will - So after I left he stayed behind to harass you, is that it? Sonny - Maybe a little bit. That's what I was trying to tell you; he was pushing my buttons okay and I kind of overreacted. Will - You didn't start it, it's not your fault. Why didn't you tell me? That is your fault. Sonny - He just wanted to know what took us so long to get to the door and kind of like what we were doing. Will - Yeah I imagine he would have wanted to know that. Sonny - That's when I made things worse because I offered to tell him in detail .. it was really stupid and I'm sorry. Will - You don't have anything to be sorry about but somebody does. He kisses Sonny and leaves.

Dan's apt - Part 3: EJ - Why would you say that, that she couldn't have killed the baby. Nicole - Because she didn't EJ. I slipped down the stairs. I know that now and I'm not going to punish her for something that she didn't do. EJ makes a comment but I couldn't understand it. Nicole - What's that supposed to mean? EJ - It means you were born lying and you'll lie until the day that you die. I have no idea what is going on and I'm pretty sure you're not going to tell me so all bets are off my dear. I gave you and your little friends a break. I thought what's an altered paternity test between friends, right. But you, I'm sure at Dr. Jonas's request, freed the woman who killed my son. So you're amnesty my dear is over. He leaves.

Kiriakis mansion - Part 3: Maggie - Of course, that makes perfect sense. Dan - What is that supposed to mean? Maggie - That you and Nicole are very compatible. After all she's a lying, scheming bitch who thanks to her said history of lying and scheming is now needy and desperate and extremely lonely and you ... you are a great man who likes to take care of everyone. Every female that is. Dan - I can see why you don't want me to go, you have such a high opinion of me. Maggie - Oh God, you know what, things were so much easier when I thought you were a predatory jerk. When I didn't love you. She cries. Dan - No crying. That's not fair. Maggie - I'm sorry. You're just, you're dear. You are so important to me and your daughter. I talked to Melanie today and she is so heartbroken that you're planning to leave. Dan - She's not here. Maggie - But she's coming back. She still thinks of Salem as her home as it is yours and she agrees with me that this is a terrible mistake. The worst part is that is was my idea. I told you that Nicole would never forgive Jennifer because she'd keep running into her. So what do you do, you just ran off to Nicole with this big plan of how to solve everything. Dan goes to her and takes her hands. You can come see me and I will come visit. Maggie - Jennifer came to see me because she knew I'd understand. This is bad Daniel. This is bad for you. We're not just afraid that we're going to lose you, we're afraid that you're going to lose yourself. Dan - I'm really sorry. This is what I have to do. He leaves. Maggie cries.

Kristen's hotel room - Part 3: Kristen gets a call. EJ, what a nice surprise. EJ - I'm at the office. I'd like to see you. Kristen - Wonderful, I'll be right there.

HTS - Part 3: Lucas gets off the bench when Will comes through the gates. Well I'm here. Go ahead, tell me what's going on. Will - I have a chance to be happy Dad. I finally like myself, I finally like my life and I'm not going to let you screw it up. Lucas - When Sonny was complaining about me did he happen to mention his behaviour or did he leave that out? Will - He mentioned it actually. He said that he feels bad. I however think that because you practically broke down the door to his apartment, that you had that ... Lucas - I was trying to make sure that you could say goodbye to your great-Grandmother. I'm sorry. I thought that was important. Maybe you should have checked your messages. The whole situation could have been avoided but instead you just ... Will - I just what? Come on ... I want to hear you say it. Say it ... I should have been checking my messages instead of ... Lucas - That's right. You should have been available to your family instead of hooking up with Sonny which is what you were doing, right?

Brady Pub - Part 2: John asks Brady what's wrong. Are you okay? Brady - No, I talked to Marlena this afternoon. John - Yeah, we had a disagreement about Kristen. I think we're on the same page now. Brady - This is exactly what you don't need right now; this new Kristen running around with all her latest software causing problems for you and Marlena. John - Let me tell you something, the only way she can cause a problem is if we let her. I understand that Doc's got her guard up and once upon a time Kristen made our lives a living hell. Brady - Now that I'm all grown up and stuff would you mind telling me what the hell you saw in that woman. John - Well son, it's kind of a simple story. Kristen, she was a good person, then Stefano changed her. Brady - She had no choice in the matter? John - You always have a choice but she went through a lot and it didn't help that I fell back in love with Marlena. Brady - You know Dad there are a lot of people in this world who go through loss and rejection and don't resort to things like kidnapping and attempted murder. John - She went off the rails son, part of me understands that. Brady - Maybe so Dad. Maybe she went off the rails. But I'll tell you something, from what I saw today, she's nowhere near back on track.

EJ's office: EJ - I always knew that Nicole was pragmatic but this is unbelievable. Kristen - Maybe she's telling the truth. Maybe it was just a horrible accident. EJ - I did not ask you to come here so you could tell me something like that. Kristen - You asked me to come here so you could talk this out before you decide what to do and your instincts are correct. You need to very, very careful. I have to tell you this latest version of Nicole's is way more in keeping with the Jennifer Horton that I know. EJ - You can leave. Kristen - Oh I can leave, can I? You asked me here for a reason because the intelligent part of you knows that you're way too emotional to sort this through on your own. You need to think before you act. EJ - She was scared. She doesn't scare very easily. Kristen - So you think the doctor threatened her and that's why she changed her story. EJ - He's some holistic hippy, he doesn't threaten, he cajoles. Kristen - Maybe he appealed to her better self. EJ - She doesn't have a better self. Look I'm pretty sure that it was Dr. Jonas who convinced her to change her story. That's not what she's hiding from me. There's something else and I need to find out what that something is. Kristen - You're right. If there is something else you have to find out what it is before you decide what to do because if you have someone arrested and make some kind of declaration that isn't true ... you will get your justice but timing is everything. It's not like there's other things you can't do in the meantime, right. EJ - You're right. I need to keep a very close eye on Nicole. Kristen - And on the doctor. Watch them very closely. When the time is right, make your move.

Dan's apt - Part 4: Nicole greets Dan when he returns. How was the hospital? Dan - A lot of paperwork I need to complete. Nicole - Really? Dan - Is something wrong? Nicole - I was thinking that we could leave for Hawaii tonight. Dan - I know it's hard getting out of the hospital and facing the real world. We don't need to rush this. Nicole - We have to. Dan - Everything is going to be fine. There's a knock on the door. He opens it and there are 2 cops there. He's told he's under arrest for falsifying medical records. Dan - What. End fantasy.

Kiriakis mansion - Part 4: Outside Dan encounters Jennifer and starts in on her. You dragged Maggie into this again. Jen - You wouldn't listen to me so I had to do something. Dan - You know what you should do? You should live your own life and stay the hell out of mine. Maggie - Daniel! He rounds on her - And you too. Just let it go, both of you! This is not how I wanted to say goodbye to either of you. Jen - Goodbye? Maggie - You said you weren't leaving for two weeks. Dan - I will call you. He leaves. Maggie - I'm sorry, I just made things worse. I don't think there's anything else we can do. She goes inside. Jen - That's not true. There is something.

Brady Pub - Part 3: Up in Gabi's room, the kissing continues. Nick pulls away - I'm sorry. Gabi - Don't be. She kisses him.

John - Well kid, I've got to run. Don't worry about Kristen. She may be back in Salem but she's not a threat to me or Doc. Thanks for the coffee. He leaves. Brady - You're right. I'm going to make sure she's not a threat to anyone.

Dan's apt - Part 5: Nicole is packing when Dan returns. Thank God. We need to leave Daniel .. now. Dan - Yes we do. I was thinking exactly the same thing. He holds her.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

GatesRhiannon
Member Avatar

Thanks for the write up.

Ugh, impervious John may very well be a bigger dud than Idiot John. Oh well, expect nothing from these writers and get nothing from the writers.
Edited by GatesRhiannon, Oct 31 2012, 01:35 PM.

MissLola
Member Avatar

How rich that the world's biggest liar is calling out the other world's biggest liar for being a liar.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

No doubt it's going to end up costing EJ in the end - but I'm really enjoying his growing relationship with Kristen. It's nice to see him have a confidant again - even though she'll probably end up giving him all kinds of terrible advice. :laugh:

Thanks for the write up!

Skye
Member Avatar

Thursday, November 1st

Kristen in her hotel room
she goes to take a shower
a man comes in

Ej goes over to dans says to Nicole if you think you are going to get away with this you are very much mistaken
he walks into the apartment
and yells you changed your story
the da dropped the charges against Jenifer and i want to know why

Maggie tells jen she already talked to dan
jen says talk to him again
she says ok of course
let me deal with him

dan is sitting in the chair at the hospital
the guy from salem gives walks by with a box of baby clothes
the nurse says to dan ,tell this woman stealing is wrong
dan goes over and says give it to me
maggie calls him says she needs to see him right away in person

brady is waiting for Kristen when she comes out wearing a towel
she says so lunch has arrived
he says i think its time me and you got something straight

nick comes into the square
and sits with Will, sonny and gabi
Will says the salem indie music fest is coming up
Sonny asks if they want to go on a double date
nick says it depends on who is playing
sonny says let us know if you want to come
sonny and Will leave
gabi says ok want to tell me what the deal is between you and the guys ?

Nicole says this is great like old times
things dont go your way and you treat me like an incompetent servant
he says not the way i want it to go?
the woman who killed our kid is free
do you think thats minor league , and its because you changed your story
she says im not telling you anything its hard enough as it is without you coming in here and pressuring me and yelling at me and poking me
he says i havent started , he closes the door
i dont understand Nikki
she says i realized after a lot of thought
i wasnt sure what happened and since i wasnt sure i needed to let the police know that
he says you told me she pushed you
she says yeah well i told you everything that you need to know
if you want more read the police report , so now you can leave
i just got back from the hospital, im exhausted , im going to sleep
she walks by him and he grabs her by the arm and says im not going anywhere
until you tell me why you changed what you said
she pulls her arm free
and he grabs her again

maggie tells dan it will be just the 2 of us
dan says ill be right over
the nurse says she will put it back after her shift is over
Dan asks them what the problem is the nurse says its all taken care of
he says good and leaves

Kristen says i love getting things straight
brady says stop playing games with my father and marlena
she says i see you are buying into marlenas paranoid reaction to me being back in salem
he says i mean it you leave them the hell alone

ncik says i dont know what you mean gabi says you seemed closed off around them
he says im not as on all the time like they are
she says they are happy
he says yeah seems like they are
she says tell me that this isnt about them being gay

Will and sonny are at the coffee place
sonny says this is the first time we have been alone since
will says since my dad made his grand entrance
want to talk about it
sonny gets call and leaves
Billie comes over to will
sits with him
she says she talked to his dad

kristen says so brady
before i make the call to have you thrown out do you have
any crackers on you or a sandwich im starving
he says there is something new a Dimera with bravado
she says sorry i couldnt resist
im going i want to make sure you got my message
she says speaking of messages
im going to change into something less comfortable
and make sure you got mine

abi comes home
jen tells her she is happy
she is sorry she has been through hell this week

dan gets to Maggies
he says have you have been talking to jen
she says its wonderful Nicole dropped the charges , she did the right thing
maybe Nicole didnt succeed in ruining jens but im life not sure
that you are going to be quite so lucky

Ej says im not leaving here until you tell me exactly what happened why you changed your story
she flashbacks to making the deal with dan
he says nikki
you told me that Jennifer pushed you intentionally
right and she was threatening you
before hand, if someone killed your kid , dont you think she should pay for that
she says i was wrong
i was wrong ok
i realized in the fall i was hysterical and i wanted to blame anyone ,anyone who was there
he says but you didnt just blame anyone you blamed jennifer
she says right jennifer horton really she would never do something like that she would never do it
he says you are lying

nick says i didnt say that
gabi says do you have a problem with anyone being gay
i love those guys
i have a problem with people who dont like other people because of who they are like African Americans, Hispanic or gay
he says you dont see the difference?
she gets up and leaves

billie says i wanted you to know there was a problem i would like to help you solve it
but dont tell your dad i talked to you about this
Sonny comes over
Billie leaves to get coffee
sonny says what was that
Will says what we were talking about earlier did something happen between you and my dad after i left

kristen says im sorry about you losing your fiance
he says i didnt lose her she died
dont want to talk about it with you
she says you have so much of your father in you ,sense of humour, light touch
are you here to serve papers
because you are incredibly formal and uptight
we use to be family
he says so the fact that there was a time
when i didnt know anything about you that trumps the fact that you are a liar and a home wrecker
and an unsuccessful murderer
she says well i made mistakes a lot of mistakes but you of all people should believe in 2nd chances i changed i have
he says why are you stalking marlena
she says according to her
everybody believes what she has to say without questioning that
he says she is a nice person she doesnt lie
she says she is nice but resistant to my apologies , is
she threatened by what john and i use to have
does she think he still have feelings for me
he says that might be a threat
if my dad had no standards at all and
and if you werent so manipulative and cheap which you obviously are
she smacks him

dan says my life is none of your damn business and not jennifers either
she says tell me you are not going off with Nicole to protect jen
he says im not
she says liar
the reason you are so angry cuz you know its wrong
he says ok lets say you are right
is it wrong to protect jennifer
maggie says once again nicole gets everything her way
he says her baby is dead
nicole is not getting everything her way
she says im sorry about the baby and her pain but you are going off with a woman who was going to railroad jen for something she did not do until she got something that she wanted you,,,thats not a good person
he says im not a good person either maybe we are compatible

jen says dan got Nicole to change her story and now he is leaving town with her
abi says you think he is doing that for you
jen says yeah and i cant let him

nicole says you want to know what i owe you....... nothing
he says you dont want me to know why you changed your story
that means jonas is involved which
doesnt matter to me , the only thing that matters to me is that jennifer pays for what she has done
what you did helping her go free
that was unforgivable
she flashbacks to the doctor telling her her baby was dead
she says Jennifer didnt kill my baby she couldnt have
he says and how do you know that

Kristen says i didnt slap you because you hurt my feelings even though you did i slapped you cuz no one talks to me like that not even you
he says i think you might believe your own line of crap ,think you turned into an acceptable human being
you have changed but its not for the better
have a good lunch
she says you dont scare me
he says then you are dumb too
he leaves

gabi is in her bedroom
nick knocks on her door
she answers it
he says im sorry
i upset you didnt mean to
shesays but you did
i thought i knew you now i know i dont

Will says so after i left he stayed behind to harass you
sonny says maybe a little bit
he was pushing my buttons
he wanted to know why we took so long to answer the door
and what we were doing
so i offered to tell him in detail it stupid im sorry
will says you dont have anything to be sorry about but by somebody does
he leaves

ej says why did you say that
she says cuz she didnt
i slipped down the stairs i know that now and im not going to punish her for something she didnt do
he says something french
she says what does that mean
he says you were born lying and you will lie till the day you die
he says i have no idea whats going on
and im pretty sure you arent going to tell me so
all bets are off my dear
i cut you and your friends a little break
i said to myself whats an altered paternity test between friends

but you at dr, jonas request
freed the woman who killed my son
your amnesty my dear its over
he leaves

maggie says makes perfect sense
that you and nicole are very compatible
she is a lying scheming bitch
who thanks to her history is now needy desperate and and lonely
and you
are a great man who like to take cafe of everyone
every female that is
he says you have such high opinion of me
she says things were easier when i thought you were a predatory jerk when i didnt love you
she cries
he says no crying thats unfair
she says you are so important to me and your daughter
she is heartbroken you are leaving
he says she isnt even here
she says but she will come back
she agrees with me this is a terrible mistake and the
worse part it was my idea
i told you nicole would never forgive jennifer and she would be running into her around town
then you ran off to Nicole with this big plan to solve everything
dan says you can come see me and i will come back to visit
she says jen came to see me cuz she knew i would understand, this is bad for you
we are afraid you are going to lose yourself
he says im really sorry
this is what i have to do
he leaves

Ej calls Kristen tells her he is going to the office and wants to see her
she says wonderful she will be right there

Will meets lucas outside the square
Lucas says im here tell me whats going on
will says i have a chance to be happy i like myself and my life and im not going to let you screw it up

nick comes into gabis room
says i know you think its about hate or judgement but its not
its more about me than them
i didnt figure this all out on my own
when i was in prison i had to wake up and face the person i became and how i got there
he doesnt think will and sonny are bad people
before i did all the terrible things i did
all i was thinking about was what i wanted and needed
but right and wrong i didnt think about that
and thats important
you have to be careful when you say that that thing god said was wrong
i don think sonny and will are bad people
but i think that the way they live is wrong and its not like being black
because its a choice
i thinks its wrong

brady meets john at the pub
says he talked to Marlena
john says we had a disagreement about kristen
on the same page now
brady says you dont need this new kristen running around causing problems
john says the only way she can cause problems is if we let her
once upon a time kristen made our lives a living hell
brady says what did you see in that woman

ej says i always knew nicole was pragmatic but this is unbelievable
she says
maye she is telling the truth maybe it was an accident
he says i did not ask you to come here to tell me something like that
she says no but you asked me to come here to talk this out before you decide what to do
you need to be very very careful

Nicole had another daydream
of Daniel getting arrested
for falsifying medical records

As Dan is leaving the kiriakis mansion
he runs into jen outside
he says you dragged maggie into this
you should live your life and stay the hell out of mine
Maggie comes out
let it go both of you

gabi says you think being gay is a choice , do you chose to be straight
he says im not trying to change your mind
im not comfortable around them but i dont hate them
im sorry that this has come between us
she says i think you are wrong
he says doesnt your church say the same thing
she says we are talking about will
he says i love him and want whats best for him
i dont want this to come between us
i met an amazing person makes me feel like im on the right path
you make me feel like i can be the man that i always wanted to be
they kiss

lucas says when sonny was complaining about me did he mention his behaviour
Will says he did and he
feels bad
but you had it coming when you almost broke down the door
lucas says you should have checked your messages
this could have been avoided
but instead

dan says this isnt how i wanted to say good bye to either of you
i will call you Maggie
he leaves

john say simple sotry
kristen was a good person then stefano changed her
he went through a lot and it didnt help when i fell back in love with marlena
she went off the rails

kristen says you asked ne here because the intelligent part of you knows that you are too emotional to sort this through on your own
you need to think before you act
he says she was scared
she doesnt scare easily
she says do you think the doctor threatened her
he says no he is a holistic hippie he doesnt threaten he cajoles
she says maybe he appealed to her better self
he says she doesnt have a better self
im pretty sure it was dr jonas
but thats not what she is hiding from me
there is something else and i need to find out what that something is

nick and gabi continue kissing
he says im sorry
she says dont be and kisses him again

Will says say it come on
i should have been checking my messages instead of
Lucas says ok, you should have been available to your family instead of hooking up with sonny
which is what you were doing right ?

Kristen says you are right if there is something else you need to know
you have to find out what it is
before you decide what to do because if you have someone arrested or you make some kind of a declaration
that isnt true
Ej says then they could all get off scott free
she says but time is everything
and its not like there isnt other things you cant do in the meantime right
he says i need to keep a very close eye on Nicole
she says and on the doctor watch them very closely then
when the time is right make your move

john tells brady not to worry about Kristen, she may be back but she isnt a threat to him or doc
he leaves
brady says you are right
im going to make sure she isnt a threat to anyone

maggie says im sorry i made things worse there is nothing else we can do
she goes inside
jen says thats not true
there is something

Nicole is packing
dan comes in
she says thank god
we need to leave right now
he says yes we do
i was thinking the same thing
he hugs her

jb1183

Nick being the one to have a problem with homosexuality is so goofy. He's a scientist, for crying out loud! Caroline would have made WAY more sense as the family member who had a problem with it.

On that same note, apparently Nick thinks a homosexual relationship between two guys who have fallen in love over the course of an entire year is wrong, but is fine with premarital sex between a male and female who have barely known each other a month. I'm not bashing religion by an means, I'm a believer myself, but I find that pretty hypocritical.

I still hate what they're doing to Lucas.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

It's amazing to me how much the viewer can predict, Nicole is now a liar to even EJ. He's completely turned on her as has everyone else, I know she lied and all but sorry still feels like she's getting the bus run back and forth over her character for Dannifer. Just by reading this I wanna smack the shit out of Maggie, Jennifer and EJ. Now EJ cares so much about this "Bloddy kid" as he called him a month or so ago, wish he'd go back to chasing Sami's twat and stay the hell away from Nicole at this point. Ironically Nicole is actually going to get blamed for her own baby's death :blink: way to go Tomlin that's just morbid of you. :flipoff:

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

This show is a fucking mess. Brady and Kristen? Nicole's character assassination? Ugh

Deleted User
Deleted User

Who needs Halloween when Days has pretty much turned into a morbid horror show on a daily basis? :run:
Quote Post Goto Top

annie21

The way this episode ends it seems like Gabi finds Nick's homophobia to be a turn on. Strange.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

jb1183
Oct 31 2012, 02:00 PM
Nick being the one to have a problem with homosexuality is so goofy. He's a scientist, for crying out loud! Caroline would have made WAY more sense as the family member who had a problem with it.

On that same note, apparently Nick thinks a homosexual relationship between two guys who have fallen in love over the course of an entire year is wrong, but is fine with premarital sex between a male and female who have barely known each other a month. I'm not bashing religion by an means, I'm a believer myself, but I find that pretty hypocritical.

I still hate what they're doing to Lucas.
Nick being homophobe makes zero sense to me, except as a plot point. He'll probably be more eager to play Daddy to Will's baby so the kid won't be corrupted. But easy-going scientist Nick having a problem with gays is way, way out of character.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

MissLola
Oct 31 2012, 01:36 PM
How rich that the world's biggest liar is calling out the other world's biggest liar for being a liar.
mmmmm but hes not lying about her being a liar.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Wow. What a horrendous episode. Tomsell could learn a thing or two about being subtle. I think they write this show like we're all dumb. I really do. The setups he does are so obvious about what's going to happen. I'm so disgusted with this show. Watching Jennifer and Nicole fall victim to Daniel's magic penis is pretty much the straw that broke my back on this show. Every other word out of Jennifer's mouth is Daniel this and Daniel that. Ugh.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Oct 31 2012, 01:49 PM
No doubt it's going to end up costing EJ in the end - but I'm really enjoying his growing relationship with Kristen. It's nice to see him have a confidant again - even though she'll probably end up giving him all kinds of terrible advice. :laugh:

Thanks for the write up!
Undoubtedly. Although EJ's own decision-making is typically so poor that I can't imagine Kristen will make it worse. She actually gave him good advice today!

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by Ilovecandy, Oct 31 2012, 02:42 PM.

karoline
Member Avatar

So, days is NOT going to do a Halloween show this year? They just put some fake pumpkins in Horton Square and called it a day... :shame:

concerned
Member Avatar

budget restrictions - all that money spent on having plates fly around

karoline
Member Avatar

This dialogue is so wrong!!! John did not fall back in love with Marlena, he was always in love with her!! That has always been one of the things J&M fans have loved about them. Stop rewriting history to fit your new crap goddamnit!!

:soapbox:
Edited by karoline, Oct 31 2012, 02:52 PM.

Lanemack
Member Avatar

Waiting for the "thumbs down" but I actually LIKED that the show had Nick not approve of the Will/Sonny relationship. He didn't come off as a religious nut but I thought that his opinion was realistic and well stated. I think that showing other opinions makes for a more interesting show and dialogue.

What I also find interesting is that the actor that portrays Nick had to reiterate that he personally doesn't share the same opinions as his character on this issue. Funny - I don't need JS to say that he doesn't personally agree with EJ's nasty propensity to blackmail and scheme, AS to say that she doesn't agree with shooting ex-lovers in the head, and other actors to remind me that they aren't the characters they portray.

oryfan
Member Avatar

Probably not a popular opinon, but I like that Days is having Nick represent a lot of peoples view point. I don't think not agreeing with homosexuality makes you a homophobe. I think you can disagree with it and still be a person who respects other people's choices. Not everyone who doesn't agree with it is out being hateful and judging people. JMO.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply