Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, November 1st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 31 2012, 01:24 PM (9,920 Views)
lysie

So really. Gabi's just going to get to walk around preaching to people and hanging out in HTS and no one is ever going to know about what she did. And her butt is MASSIVE. HOLY CRAP.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie

I mean...did they call up Lisa Rinna a year ago, and really just NEVER think of a purpose behind the call?

lysie

Is Eileen not wearing make up?

lysie

Brady's watch clashes with his shirt I think we all know he needs to remove that shirt ASAP.

lysie

I don't think SR sucks today.

lysie

Seriously. How is EJ this stupid? I just don't get it.

concerned
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 1 2012, 09:33 PM
So really. Gabi's just going to get to walk around preaching to people and hanging out in HTS and no one is ever going to know about what she did. And her butt is MASSIVE. HOLY CRAP.
So really. Gabi's just going to get to walk around preaching to people and hanging out in HTS and no one is ever going to know about what she did.

Exactly...

lysie

So is Gabi living all alone at the pub now?

concerned
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 1 2012, 09:35 PM
Brady's watch clashes with his shirt I think we all know he needs to remove that shirt ASAP.
Wouldn't that be an insta-romance?

lysie

That dresser really doesn't match Daniel's apartment.

lysie

concerned
Nov 1 2012, 09:41 PM
lysie
No. Our romance has been slow building for a few years. Wait? Were you talking about Brysie or Bristen?

lysie

EJ is so pissed at Nicole and yet he still believes her story about Jennifer. It's just mind boggling.

lysie

Oh, Maggie. You were winning me over. Then you said you loved Daniel and started crying. OMG STOP TALKING ABOUT MELANIE.

lysie

LMAO. I have no idea what SC was doing at the end of that scene but I had myself a good laugh.

lysie

The sets are looking a lot better these days.

concerned
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 1 2012, 09:42 PM
concerned
lysie
No. Our romance has been slow building for a few years. Wait? Were you talking about Brysie or Bristen?
Sorry not watching live so I assumed the incompatible watch-shirt combo was picked up during the Hotel scenes with Kristen.

If its in the Brady Pub with his Dad I can't think of any reason not to take that shirt off. Other than potential crisp fall weather.

lysie

I mean...HER BUTT IS SO BIG. I cannot watch these scenes without singing Baby Got Back. It is physically impossible. I haven't heard a single thing that Nick has said.

lysie

John is in this episode. So is Lucas.

lysie

They're really being inconsistent with Brady and Kristen's history.

lysie

concerned
Nov 1 2012, 09:49 PM
lysie
Nov 1 2012, 09:42 PM
concerned
lysie
Sorry not watching live so I assumed the incompatible watch-shirt combo was picked up during the Hotel scenes with Kristen.

If its in the Brady Pub with his Dad I can't think of any reason not to take that shirt off. Other than potential crisp fall weather.
I don't really care about his screen partner.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply