Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Former Y&R Star Brenda Dickson’s Tell-All!
Topic Started: Oct 31 2012, 05:19 PM (971 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Former Y&R Star Brenda Dickson’s, My True Hollywood Hidden Hollywood Story Tell-All!

After a bombshell memoir from her former Young and the Restless co-star, Jeanne Cooper (Katherine), the original Jill Foster Abbott, Brenda Dickson is getting set to release a what looks-to-be self-published tell-all memoir! Brenda’s new book titled … wait for it … Brenda Dickson: My True Hollywood Hidden Hollywood Story: My Memoir of Sexual Harassment, Blacklisting, and Love Affairs With the Most Powerful Men in Hollywood will soon be available according to her website brendadickson.com. In addition, Dickson is asking fans to choose the book cover they like the best and to vote on the variations!

Here is what Brenda says is in her tell-all: “This book tells you what happened to Brenda Dickson’s original Jill Abbott on The Young and the Restless. It takes you through my life in Hollywood from 17 on. It covers my home life and my parents as a young girl, as well as my love affairs with some of the most powerful men in Hollywood. The Hollywood stars I worked with in Hollywood before The Young And The Restless. The book has fabulous and stunning Hollywood photographs in color by Harry Langdon and other top photographers, including my bestselling posters, and glamorous, over the top, head and fashion shots. The over the top “Welcome To My Home” pictures and posters are also included. The book covers my multi-million dollar lifestyle with pictures of the parties of the century (with the gowns) in Europe, from my two marriages.”

“It is about the “Blacklisting” in Hollywood by Producer, William J. Bell, and the “$11 million fixed trial. How the “Mafia” cartel judges and attorneys were enlisted and laundered $15.5 million of the one-half of my two divorce settlements, ruined my multi-million career, and left me homeless, twice! I brought in more ratings than the entire show! The “behind the scenes” games the producers created on the set of The Young And The Restless. The set was subjected to Bill Bell’s cunning ego, by keeping an actress who came to work drunk, had blackouts, and burst into manic fits of rage. This actor needed help. Bill Bell’s storylines about an alcoholic, who was struggling with an alcohol addiction, were derived from her real life! So real!!! The problem was . . . it wasn’t acting, and it wasn’t good writing, and, as a result, the ratings dropped lower and lower. A shocking story of the power, greed, and illegal tactics used to get ownership of the show and how all the actors dealt with it. How harassment tactics were used to drive talented actors out of their roles, to make room for “Nepotism City”. How Bill Bell wanted to make my life a real live soap opera, even though I left the show. He and his family hung on, in fear I’d tell the truth, which now, in this book, I have. Bill Bell’s sexual harassment, and the cunning way he got hold of me at a young age are also in this book.”

“My film, “Welcome To My Home”, I directed, wrote and produced, was taken off the internet in an illegal copyright claim by Sony Pictures (the Bells) in 2009. In a short period of time it garnered 3 million viewers. My film was garnering more viewers than the entire show so it was illegally taken down!!!” My lovers . . . Mike Nader, (Dex Dexter on Dynasty or Dimitri Marrick on All My Children). Richard Thomas (The Waltons). Ernest Thompson, we were dating when he wrote On Golden Pond, which he won the Academy Award for. The famous upscale clothing retailer, Fredy Segal, now on the Dow Jones. Congressman Barry Goldwater, Jr., my first real love, and my two ex-husbands, who were directly connected to Bill Bell and his family, even after I left the show. How they got their fingers in my divorces to keep me quiet and out of Hollywood.”

“This story is laugh out loud funny, sexy, hot, and full of drama. For those of you who watch The Young And The Restless, you’ll find how your beloved actors were really treated. They are all in this book, including their on the set love affairs. The Bill Bell Hype Train is about the crash, and the truth is about to come out! Fasten your seatbelts, as the you ride with me on the “Bell Family Roller Coaster”’

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/former-yr-star-brenda-dicksons-my-true-hollywood-hidden-hollywood-story-tell-all/2012/10/31/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

I bet Victoria Rowell will be the next to write something..lol

six
Member Avatar

I need her to stop teasing me with promises about this train wreck book and just release it.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Daytime
Oct 31 2012, 05:26 PM
Now THAT is a book I would buy :popcorn:

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I'm sure a lot of cast members will buy it,or maybe she will hand them out free.Sharon will get one too! She'll need something to start the next fire. Bottle of booze and a book of bullshit! Good accelerant.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Daytime
I'm surprised they didn't team up together and write a epic trilogy or something. :D
They could title it, "how my big delusional mouth kept me from ever working again" then, "I thought I was really hot, until I found out I was not" and for the finale, "after all these years, I still can't get anyone to listen to my paranoid rantings." :biggrin:

Queen B
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Nov 1 2012, 08:28 AM
Daytime
I'm surprised they didn't team up together and write a epic trilogy or something. :D
They could title it, "how my big delusional mouth kept me from ever working again" then, "I thought I was really hot, until I found out I was not" and for the finale, "after all these years, I still can't get anyone to listen to my paranoid rantings." :biggrin:
VR is nothing like this crazy bitch, you can chose to believe what you want though. I personally think some people just call her crazy because she called out Michelle Stafford's skronny ass.. oh and she's also a Shick fan who appreciates well written love stories, that's gotta ruffle some feathers

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply