Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: November Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 31 2012, 06:59 PM (9,378 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

November Discussion

Posted Image

Online Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Well hats off to JP and crew. At last someone that knows how to write a real catfight.

Jill should be ashamed of herself for taking a old 83 year old woman down. She could have and almost did kill her. I will say that Katherine gave her a good run for her money.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Katherine was scary as fuck back in the day, now she's just a judgemental old bitch
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Jill & Katherine had some of the most classic showdowns! Loved it. Was kinda bummed when they started to get along.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

The good ole days!
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Queen B
Nov 1 2012, 10:45 AM
Katherine was scary as fuck back in the day, now she's just a judgemental old bitch
Back in the day ole Katherine could whip every woman's ass. I hated when she and Jill became friends. It took the fun out of theirrelationship
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

WOAH

So Jill is back, Victoria is kidnapped & Chelsea catches Sharon at the cottage. What a cliff hanger! I'm really glad that JG is bringing back cliff hangers again, it seems like theres a cliff hanger at the end of every episode now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Nov 1 2012, 04:22 PM
Queen B
Back in the day ole Katherine could whip every woman's ass. I hated when she and Jill became friends. It took the fun out of theirrelationship
I agree, I loved their fights, Jill would come to the door, Esther would open it, Jill would sweep into the room, Katherine would roll her eyes and the fun began!
They really screwed up when they gave Jill half of Katherine's house.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Queen B
Nov 1 2012, 04:32 PM
WOAH

So Jill is back, Victoria is kidnapped & Chelsea catches Sharon at the cottage. What a cliff hanger! I'm really glad that JG is bringing back cliff hangers again, it seems like theres a cliff hanger at the end of every episode now.
ICAM! The ending had me on the edge of my seat, plus the previews! I can't even remember the last time that happened on this show!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Leisha
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Nov 1 2012, 05:10 PM
HotPepper
Nov 1 2012, 04:22 PM
Queen B
I agree, I loved their fights, Jill would come to the door, Esther would open it, Jill would sweep into the room, Katherine would roll her eyes and the fun began!
They really screwed up when they gave Jill half of Katherine's house.
I loved when Jill took half the house and Katherine couldn't escape her. The old fossil killed a man to get that house no way should she be able to live there in peace. Jill should make her life difficult until the day she dies. :mutley: Besides Phillip is buried on that property his heirs should get that home in the end. I could have done without Jill & Kay as mother and daughter, that's what screwed it up for me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

Overall, I think JG is a better HW than Maria. I still have some issues with the show, but from a technical stand point, you could tell Griffith is more of a trained writer. The pacing of the storylines has improved. There are less stupid azz plots. Its flowing better.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

LPS
Nov 1 2012, 06:38 PM
Overall, I think JG is a better HW than Maria. I still have some issues with the show, but from a technical stand point, you could tell Griffith is more of a trained writer. The pacing of the storylines has improved. There are less stupid azz plots. Its flowing better.
I can't agree more LPS. Outside of some storyline directions to this point, I am very pleased with the actual writing and the look of the show.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

for the most part, I'm pleased too. they really need to get Adam out of Sharon's orbit though
Offline Profile Goto Top

bygnedys

I am very confused, I always thought the mansion as well as the company belonged originally to Katherine's first husband Gary Reynolds, Brock's father.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Leisha
Member Avatar

bygnedys
Nov 1 2012, 08:31 PM
I am very confused, I always thought the mansion as well as the company belonged originally to Katherine's first husband Gary Reynolds, Brock's father.
That was the Ranch, which Kay sold to Victor when he came to town. (Unless the Ranch was the Shepard's). I 'm not sure but Brock wasn't raised at the Chancellor mansion that place was new to him when he returned form Europe to re-connect with Kay. Phillip did offer to give Kay the house in the divorce but she didn't want it if he wasn't going to live there with her. (That scene is on YouTube.)

Phillip married Jill on his deathbed so Jill received the house when he died. Kay didn't get the house back until she had the divorce voided which invalidated the marriage and Jill's right to his assets. So there was no question the house was his because his widow had the rights to it. The issue came up again when Jill found Phillips Will in the attic which gave her the home marriage or not. That's why Jill owns half the house.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Peridott
Member Avatar

Aww shoot, Chelsea caught Sharon. Adam's dumb ass should've never stashed Sharon there to begin with. Good cliffhanger though.

So Heather's exit is leaving with Christine. Even if the video of Ricky killing his girlfriend is found in LA, what about who set Paul up? The shadow lurking? I guess all that is dropped.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Only the Shadow knowwwssssss.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Peridott
Nov 2 2012, 04:17 AM
Aww shoot, Chelsea caught Sharon. Adam's dumb ass should've never stashed Sharon there to begin with. Good cliffhanger though.

So Heather's exit is leaving with Christine. Even if the video of Ricky killing his girlfriend is found in LA, what about who set Paul up? The shadow lurking? I guess all that is dropped.
This is the murder mystery that will never end. Bug and Heather going to LA...for how long? Will they ever find that damn tape?! Can't they free Paul from this fucked up storyline already :soapbox: This is just as bad as sending GenV on the run :fp2:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Peridott
Member Avatar

What's stupid is Eden's dream facilitating Chris and Heather going to LA to find the damn tape. JG could've just had Ricky's laptop found and the deleted video recovered. And not that I wanna see her ever again but who took Daisy's dumb ass outta Fairview? I want this story over too but I think getting Longoria back for one day to play Isabella would've been the best way to wrap this mess up.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Don't get me started on Eden. That character is useless as hell! She fell asleep at the back of CL and had a psychic dream?? Who the hell told her she could sleep on the job LOL. No wonder Kevin is not making any money!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic