Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: November Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 31 2012, 06:59 PM (9,400 Views)
Only1Way
Member Avatar

After the sparring on the bridge, Nikki was leaving. Diane jumped her. How did Nikki know Diane dropped the syringe? Diane was on top of Nikki, Nikki was defending herself. She didn't know how many hits it would take to get Diane to stop and she could get Diane off her.
Ronan (BP=before Phyllis)and the other officer watched the video. I'm sure they weren't the only ones that watched and ruled it self defense. Drunk or not it was defending herself.

Edited by Only1Way, Nov 25 2012, 07:18 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I think you two need to just agree to disagree on the self defense thing. It doesn't seem like either one of you is going to change the other one's mind.

Shamar Moore is on The Jeff Probst Show today and they showed brief clips of him on Y&R with Kristoff and it made me miss when he was on, and when the Winters/Barber families were shown so much more. Shamar also talked about the woman in his life who is his Mom who has MS, she was on there with him. It's so sweet how much he loves his Mom.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

I miss the Winters/Barber family.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

sonemfan4life
Nov 25 2012, 03:23 PM
It was not self defense. She did not need to bash Diane's head in with a rock about a dozen times to defend herself. How deadly was Diane after she dropped the syringe? And you forget Nikki came up to Diane and attacked her! Her drunken ass shouldn't have been at that bridge in the 1st place! She was supposed to be at rehab.
did you even watch the video? how deadly was diane? did you see where dianne had nikki down on the ground and was choking her?
Whether or not Nikki should have been at rehab has no bearing on the fact that dianne was trying to kill her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Nov 26 2012, 09:10 AM
I think you two need to just agree to disagree on the self defense thing. It doesn't seem like either one of you is going to change the other one's mind.

Shamar Moore is on The Jeff Probst Show today and they showed brief clips of him on Y&R with Kristoff and it made me miss when he was on, and when the Winters/Barber families were shown so much more. Shamar also talked about the woman in his life who is his Mom who has MS, she was on there with him. It's so sweet how much he loves his Mom.
works for me but the video doesn't lie! ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Where is B&V's doggie?
Did he get fired? :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I know this is off topic but I just got around to watching season 1 of Dallas and I can see what people were saying about successfully mixing the vets and the newbies and making it exciting. Hoowee, now that is a soap!! And I absolutely loved all the strong modern women portrayed, none of this victim crap. I'd much rather Y&R follow this formula instead of HH :ermm:
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Loving the mention of what happens when Kevin's angry and how no one likes it. Hope Griffin is going there.

If Jack winds up addicted to the painkillers, I hope Nikki gets involved. Given her history.
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Nov 26 2012, 05:31 PM
Miss Rhi
Nov 26 2012, 09:10 AM

works for me but the video doesn't lie! ;)
I agree. No way Nikki could walk away from the fight with Diane and killed her in self defense. The alcohol had no bearing of whether she was guilty or not guilty. The proof was in the pie.
Offline Profile Goto Top

sonemfan4life

3WishGenie
Nov 27 2012, 06:11 PM
I know this is off topic but I just got around to watching season 1 of Dallas and I can see what people were saying about successfully mixing the vets and the newbies and making it exciting. Hoowee, now that is a soap!! And I absolutely loved all the strong modern women portrayed, none of this victim crap. I'd much rather Y&R follow this formula instead of HH :ermm:
I actually did see some of Y&R and they are not following HH's formula at all. The only ones who keep saying that are those who never saw an epi. If they were falling HH than Noah's ex gf would have ran down and killed Sharon already.

And I also watched part of the new Dallas and the yonug people on it were awful. It was the vets holding the season together and once again alot of people were watching simply for JR.
Offline Profile Goto Top

sonemfan4life

Sammie Jo
Nov 26 2012, 05:29 PM
sonemfan4life
Nov 25 2012, 03:23 PM
It was not self defense. She did not need to bash Diane's head in with a rock about a dozen times to defend herself. How deadly was Diane after she dropped the syringe? And you forget Nikki came up to Diane and attacked her! Her drunken ass shouldn't have been at that bridge in the 1st place! She was supposed to be at rehab.
did you even watch the video? how deadly was diane? did you see where dianne had nikki down on the ground and was choking her?
Whether or not Nikki should have been at rehab has no bearing on the fact that dianne was trying to kill her.
Nikki started the fight! She was a willing participant in the fight and knowing she started with Diane first they would've at least taken the case to trial. And Nikki kept hitting Diane long after she was dead, that's not self defense.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Thomson
Member Avatar

Y&R is so boring right now. I understand that it takes some time to get the show back on the right track, but come on, they need to do better.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Yeah I admit i'm getting pretty bored too. I want to be patient but JG should have the big stories gearing up right about now and Shadam/Chadam just doesn't cut it.. neither does Navery
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Queen B
Nov 28 2012, 02:10 PM
Yeah I admit i'm getting pretty bored too. I want to be patient but JG should have the big stories gearing up right about now and Shadam/Chadam just doesn't cut it.. neither does Navery
Exactly. We should be feeling that something big is coming but its all flat. Like there's nothing to look forward to, there is no momentum. :sleep: I've gone back to FF through episodes...sad
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

I swear MM better not complain about not being featured enough. Adam has two s/ls going on and both have been front & center during Nov. sweeps.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Checkers
Nov 28 2012, 02:18 PM
I swear MM better not complain about not being featured enough. Adam has two s/ls going on and both have been front & center during Nov. sweeps.
And surprise surprise...both of them suck! imo. :hmmph: :hmmph:
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

See ya, Ronan! Don't come back.

The last thing I want to see is Nicholas going through a midlife crises. Stay in the boardroom, Nick!

If Kevin and Chloe are so strapped for cash, why don't they sell Crimson Lights?

I wouldn't mind Jill and Lauren having a close relationship. Just never mention the fact that they're sisters!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I'm suspicious that Nick suddenly has an interest in the music business when Devon is getting out of it. I wonder if they will form a partnership?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Nov 28 2012, 07:08 PM
I'm suspicious that Nick suddenly has an interest in the music business when Devon is getting out of it. I wonder if they will form a partnership?
That would just be silly and not entertaining to watch at all.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Nov 28 2012, 07:08 PM
I thought the same thing. We just got rid of that silly music career storyline. Why start a new one?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic