Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: November Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 31 2012, 06:59 PM (9,641 Views)
Checkers
Member Avatar

They better not put Nick in a music s/l. That would be such a HUGE FAIL.

Nick should just buy CL back from Kevin.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Checkers
Nov 28 2012, 07:42 PM
This! Only to then have special moments shared with Sharon while she's there and they reflect on their past.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Nov 28 2012, 07:08 PM
I'm suspicious that Nick suddenly has an interest in the music business when Devon is getting out of it. I wonder if they will form a partnership?
This is certainly a midlife crisis! What's he gonna do? :toetap: Revive 3Deep from the depths of Boybanddom?? I can see Avery fangirling like crazy :fp2: . This is an EPIC fail for Nick.
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Nov 28 2012, 07:08 PM
I'm suspicious that Nick suddenly has an interest in the music business when Devon is getting out of it. I wonder if they will form a partnership?
That's what I think too Sammie. Nick is going to buy Devon's studio and start a music business. UGH Just what we need. A singing Nick or some lame ass singer auditioning and crap.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Checkers
Nov 28 2012, 07:42 PM
They better not put Nick in a music s/l. That would be such a HUGE FAIL.

or he could buy RS back from Billy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Restless Style.. don't you mean useless pile? I thought that shit magazine was gonna be terminated from Y&R :/
Offline Profile Goto Top

cyndabell

Restless Style would be a much better option for Nick because it holds better opportunities for story. The music crap does not! We've already seen how boring it has been in the hands of Devon and Noah. It was nothing but a waste of time and space. I'm starting to think that these new writers were hired to sink the show. I must say, they are doing their jobs masterfully.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

cyndabell
Nov 29 2012, 09:33 AM
Restless Style would be a much better option for Nick because it holds better opportunities for story. The music crap does not! We've already seen how boring it has been in the hands of Devon and Noah. It was nothing but a waste of time and space. I'm starting to think that these new writers were hired to sink the show. I must say, they are doing their jobs masterfully.
IMO, the new writers are doing a far better job than MAB did, I don't expect miracles in such a short period of time. It took years to bring the show down into the toilet, it's going to take awhile to bring it back.
It's kind of like a diet, it took years to get fat and yet everyone wants to lose all the weight in 2 weeks. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

BillyMillerLover
Member Avatar

I agree Sammie, I have a feeling they are going to try and go the musical route with Nick, especially with the lil fact that the singer Adrianna is somehow tied to Noah, as well as the whole Devon s/l :shrug: :shame:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Sounds more like something MAB would pull out of her ass actually. I don't think JG would be dumb enough to suddenly stick Nick in a music storyline with Noah and Devon, WTF sense would that make? lol..
Offline Profile Goto Top

cyndabell

Sammie Jo
Nov 29 2012, 10:01 AM
cyndabell
Nov 29 2012, 09:33 AM
IMO, the new writers are doing a far better job than MAB did, I don't expect miracles in such a short period of time. It took years to bring the show down into the toilet, it's going to take awhile to bring it back.
It's kind of like a diet, it took years to get fat and yet everyone wants to lose all the weight in 2 weeks. lol
Unfortunately, these writers don't have awhile to take. Viewers continue to turn away in droves and I think they could have and should have done something about wrapping up old storylines. They just left things dangling and got rid of characters with the flimsiest of exits. Furthermore, just because you're new and may have to clean things up from the previous regime, doesn't mean you don't have an obligation to provide something to hook the viewers and bring them on board to what you're planning to put out. I don't think this new regime provided anything to really entice viewers.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Soapwatcher

Are we gonna go back to the Angelina Kevin story again! Adrianna, Noah and Nick together in a music studio, I bet Adrianna doesn't give Noah a house though, maybe the suitcase full of money that she sent him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Queen B
Nov 29 2012, 10:58 AM
Sounds more like something MAB would pull out of her ass actually. I don't think JG would be dumb enough to suddenly stick Nick in a music storyline with Noah and Devon, WTF sense would that make? lol..
Noah and Devon made sense. They have a history of working together in music, plus the Tucker connection. Nick has no musical history. Unless like I mentioned they are going to delve into JM's past as a boyband member lol :scared: Or it could be that he will use his half billion to back Noah's career and Adrianna.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mikebise
Member Avatar

Another "jokey" mention of Nick's possible music career... Looks like it's coming in actuality!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I did have to laugh when Nick and Avery were talking about his singing. I'm beginning to like those 2 together. What key did Suffering Summer steal? House key so she can sneak in and out as she pleases? Bring Fen or maybe Jamie since he skips school too. Now that she knows that Ronan is leaving town she can't blame being a little bitch on her hatred for Ronan.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

mikebise
Nov 29 2012, 01:28 PM
Another "jokey" mention of Nick's possible music career... Looks like it's coming in actuality!
Oh great! Maybe they can bring back little singing Ana, and the two of them can do some sort of a duet... :frustration:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Nov 29 2012, 02:47 PM
I did have to laugh when Nick and Avery were talking about his singing. I'm beginning to like those 2 together. What key did Suffering Summer steal? House key so she can sneak in and out as she pleases? Bring Fen or maybe Jamie since he skips school too. Now that she knows that Ronan is leaving town she can't blame being a little bitch on her hatred for Ronan.
It looked like an apt key to me, but why would she want to have access to Avery's apt?
I didn't get that at all.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mikebise
Member Avatar

Mary Sue - I mean, Avery- is starting to sicken me. Perfect apartment, perfect job, perfect cook, perfect aunt, perfect girlfriend... Total Mary Sue.

Loved Victor today!

What is Kyle up to (aside from looking VERY hot!)?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

I'm calling her Betty Crocker
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

wow Chelsea is one jealous little cunt isn't she. threatening Sharon like that, almost gave the poor woman a melt down. Chelsea doesn't seem to understand that Sharon is sick and can't just barge in her house tormenting her. I hope Adam gives Chelsea shit for what she has done now
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic