Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: November Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 31 2012, 06:59 PM (9,202 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Nov 29 2012, 05:35 PM
Shick
Nov 29 2012, 03:11 PM
mikebise
Nov 29 2012, 01:28 PM
Another "jokey" mention of Nick's possible music career... Looks like it's coming in actuality!
Oh great! Maybe they can bring back little singing Ana, and the two of them can do some sort of a duet... :frustration:
It's in some article from one of the soap mags that Avery suggests Nick open a nightclub lol. Raise your hand if you saw this coming? :teehee:
oh and he can hire Gloria as the hostess! :D
Is Jimmy's up for sale again? Who owns that now, I've lost track.
Nick could change the name and call it Nick's Nest! :tounge:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Or Navery. I'm sure she will invest in it too. Maybe give the chef her recipe box. :laugh:
Edited by Only1Way, Nov 30 2012, 11:43 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Nov 30 2012, 11:43 AM
Or Navery. I'm sure she will invest in it too. Maybe give the chef her recipe box. :laugh:
She is soooo the Sharon replacement. They are trying for CL 2.0 when Shick was running it together. Not buying it at all. :shame:
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I'm losing patience with Sharon's bi-polar storyline. I'm tired of Sharon being dependent on Adam, a victim of her situation. I have no idea why the
powers that be are insisting on destroying her.

Also, it was absolutely pathetic watching Sharon become fearful that the truth may be revealed that she burned down the Newman Ranch. So what if
the truth comes out? Why does she give a damn? It's high time she take responsibility for her actions, and let the chips fall where they will.
Edited by bellajewel, Nov 30 2012, 02:00 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

That's what I'm calling Avery from now on - Sharon 2.0. Nick has found his replacement..
Offline Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Ehhhhh, Avery is nothing like Sharon. Similarity is hair color. Avery's is real blonde and Sharon's is bottle blond. Avery's boobs are real, Sharon's are "enhanced." Avery can cook for real, Sharon only tried to cook, in the bedroom.
Nahhhhh, Avery isn't Sharon replacement, she's the watered down Phyllis, for now. Soon her deep dark secrets will float to the surface and Nick can have a shit fit about Avery keeping secrets. Little sister don't cha do what your big sister does.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic