Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: November Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 31 2012, 06:59 PM (9,754 Views)
Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Good riddance to Genie Francis and her terrible acting ass.
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

God someone that finally agrees with me about Genie Francis. I heard so much about what a great actress she is. She is a horrible actress and I am so happy to see her go. She was never needed in the first place. I won't have to see her horrible acting or look at the horrible expressions on the womans face. She was just a bad actress period. A great actress like everyone claims she is could play any part and make it a good performance but GF can't do that. To me she is not even a good actress but a horrible actress.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

Okay, OK. . .I'll make a note to come back to this thread later on in the month. Now, for this question:

Who do you believe is behind Victoria's kidnapping? Once upon a time I would have said Victor, but now, . .I'm not so sure.
Offline Profile Goto Top

sonemfan4life

HotPepper
Nov 2 2012, 03:52 PM
God someone that finally agrees with me about Genie Francis. I heard so much about what a great actress she is. She is a horrible actress and I am so happy to see her go. She was never needed in the first place. I won't have to see her horrible acting or look at the horrible expressions on the womans face. She was just a bad actress period. A great actress like everyone claims she is could play any part and make it a good performance but GF can't do that. To me she is not even a good actress but a horrible actress.
I thought only I felt this way!

Re Isabella: The last time Y&R was brought up EL was cringing at her work and didn't sound like she'd ever make a return.
Offline Profile Goto Top

soapflake02

Is anybody not upset about victoria being kidnapped? Could have happened sooner. :P
Edited by soapflake02, Nov 2 2012, 08:12 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bygnedys

Thanks for info about who originally owned the mansion.

I guess I really have things wrong, LOL, I thought the ranch belonged to Julia in the beginning.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Peridott
Nov 2 2012, 03:19 PM
What's stupid is Eden's dream facilitating Chris and Heather going to LA to find the damn tape. JG could've just had Ricky's laptop found and the deleted video recovered. And not that I wanna see her ever again but who took Daisy's dumb ass outta Fairview? I want this story over too but I think getting Longoria back for one day to play Isabella would've been the best way to wrap this mess up.
what's really stupid is they're going back to Ricky's apt in L.A., don't they think someone rented it by now, I mean, even if Ricky was still paying the rent on it, he's been dead for months, landlord isn't going to keep the apt forever.
How did the tape get to L.A. anyway, didn't we see daisy or eden watch the tape in GC?
Offline Profile Goto Top

ratfink
Member Avatar

Don't THEY think WE pay attention? THEY just think that the story can be changed at their wim and WE won't notice. I really think THEY take US for granted... :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: Bottom line, aren't WE the ones that keep this going??? :drunk:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Peridott
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Nov 2 2012, 11:18 PM
what's really stupid is they're going back to Ricky's apt in L.A., don't they think someone rented it by now, I mean, even if Ricky was still paying the rent on it, he's been dead for months, landlord isn't going to keep the apt forever.
How did the tape get to L.A. anyway, didn't we see daisy or eden watch the tape in GC?
Daisy saw the video of Ricky killing his girlfriend on his laptop but he deleted it after realizing she saw it. The laptop disappeared after Ricky died and now there's no mention of it. I don't see how a copy of the video could be in LA and certainly not in Ricky's old apt that has new tenants now. I think a deposit box was mentioned also so that's probably where Chris will find the video.
Edited by Peridott, Nov 3 2012, 01:47 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

:soapbox: In the meantime poor Paul is in limbo while Phyllis walks.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Y&R
Monday: 3.5/4,688,000
Tuesday: 3.4/4,485,000
Wednesday: 3.3/4,321,000
Thursday: 3.1/4,133,000 :ermm: WTH happen on this day to dip that low?
Friday: 3.4/4,423,000

Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

I know people will be bitching if Paul and Cricket get back together, but to be honest I always kinda liked them. I have NEVER been a fan of Christine by any means but I feel like her and Paul fit so well together. Paul & Nina + Danny & Cricket just annoys me and I think Paul/Christine have a more rich history, and it brings up back to when Y&R was much more stable and the love stories were much more believable. Jack/Phyllis & Paul/Christine is a good start for the show to get back on track.. I just hope Nick/Sharon isn't too far out of reach
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I also liked Paul & Chris back in the day. But his recent declaration seems really out of place. Shades of MAB's out of the blue plot points. I just don't know if they would work now in 2012.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Peridott
Nov 3 2012, 01:47 AM
Sammie Jo
Nov 2 2012, 11:18 PM
Daisy saw the video of Ricky killing his girlfriend on his laptop but he deleted it after realizing she saw it. The laptop disappeared after Ricky died and now there's no mention of it. I don't see how a copy of the video could be in LA and certainly not in Ricky's old apt that has new tenants now. I think a deposit box was mentioned also so that's probably where Chris will find the video.
I just hope they wrap this absurd SL up, it was pointless in the first place to have eden lose her memory and the knife disappear and suddenly appear in the sewer with no prints on it.
Just should have had paul save eden, be eat up with remorse for a couple of weeks and been done with it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I don't like nuSummer. I must have really bad taste because I thought the one before was getting a bit better before she was let go. I'm ready for the thumbs down this is going to get! :blulaugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Miss Rhi
Nov 5 2012, 01:43 AM
I don't like nuSummer. I must have really bad taste because I thought the one before was getting a bit better before she was let go. I'm ready for the thumbs down this is going to get! :blulaugh:
:cheers: I actually agree with you. OldNuSummer was just starting to get into her rhythm on the show and they went and got rid of her for this one...
Offline Profile Goto Top

sonemfan4life

LB was a horrible actress. She couldn't emote worth a damn! HK is much better and you can actually tell she's experienced she stepped into the role of Summer flawlessly.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

HK is doing a good job, although sometimes she stumbles on her lines which makes them come out a little awkwardly. But she is young so it's all good.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

The character of Summer just blows in general.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I agree LPS. Summer should have stayed the young girl, not the terrible teen she is.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic