Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: November Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 31 2012, 06:59 PM (9,375 Views)
queenmoe06
Member Avatar

Peridott
Nov 3 2012, 01:47 AM
Sammie Jo
Nov 2 2012, 11:18 PM
what's really stupid is they're going back to Ricky's apt in L.A., don't they think someone rented it by now, I mean, even if Ricky was still paying the rent on it, he's been dead for months, landlord isn't going to keep the apt forever.
How did the tape get to L.A. anyway, didn't we see daisy or eden watch the tape in GC?
Daisy saw the video of Ricky killing his girlfriend on his laptop but he deleted it after realizing she saw it. The laptop disappeared after Ricky died and now there's no mention of it. I don't see how a copy of the video could be in LA and certainly not in Ricky's old apt that has new tenants now. I think a deposit box was mentioned also so that's probably where Chris will find the video.
HERE'S A GOOD POINT......When in the hell are they gonna find all of the damn BUGS that Ricky planted?
:frustration: :toetap: :redface:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Nov 5 2012, 01:43 AM
I don't like nuSummer. I must have really bad taste because I thought the one before was getting a bit better before she was let go. I'm ready for the thumbs down this is going to get! :blulaugh:
I don't like her either, she's way too old for the part and you're right, the old summer was getting better just before she left, but it seems like they all do that, except for genevieve. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

queenmoe06
Nov 5 2012, 08:58 AM
Peridott
Sammie Jo
what's really stupid is they're going back to Ricky's apt in L.A., don't they think someone rented it by now, I mean, even if Ricky was still paying the rent on it, he's been dead for months, landlord isn't going to keep the apt forever.
How did the tape get to L.A. anyway, didn't we see daisy or eden watch the tape in GC?
Daisy saw the video of Ricky killing his girlfriend on his laptop but he deleted it after realizing she saw it. The laptop disappeared after Ricky died and now there's no mention of it. I don't see how a copy of the video could be in LA and certainly not in Ricky's old apt that has new tenants now. I think a deposit box was mentioned also so that's probably where Chris will find the video.
HERE'S A GOOD POINT......When in the hell are they gonna find all of the damn BUGS that Ricky planted?
where did he plant those, I forgot.
Offline Profile Goto Top

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Nov 5 2012, 09:43 AM
queenmoe06
Nov 5 2012, 08:58 AM
Peridott
Sammie Jo
where did he plant those, I forgot.
he put 1 in Phyllis' penthouse
1 in Restless Style
1 in Eden's apartment
1 in Heather's apartment....If they could find them, It just might help get Paul out of this mess!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I forgot about those too. There are a few SL's they need to wrap up and wrap up fast. Getting so I don't give a rip if I watch it or not.
Offline Profile Goto Top

sonemfan4life

Sammie Jo
Nov 5 2012, 09:41 AM
Miss Rhi
I don't like nuSummer. I must have really bad taste because I thought the one before was getting a bit better before she was let go. I'm ready for the thumbs down this is going to get! :blulaugh:
I don't like her either, she's way too old for the part and you're right, the old summer was getting better just before she left, but it seems like they all do that, except for genevieve. lol
You realize both actress are the same age right? This one is 18 as was the last and they both graduated highschool earlier this year.
Offline Profile Goto Top

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

sonemfan4life
Nov 5 2012, 11:50 AM
Sammie Jo
Miss Rhi
You realize both actress are the same age right? This one is 18 as was the last and they both graduated highschool earlier this year.
I think what trips everyone up is the was that the wardrobe dept. Dresses BOTH Summer(s). By watching what she wears and how they style her hair, it's damn near impossible to properly guess her age....IF this helps, In a discussion with Noah, she was talking about being an emancipated minor...He told her to hang in there for a couple of years...so my guess is she's 16, going on 17.

I hope this helps! :wub2:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

sonemfan4life
Nov 5 2012, 11:50 AM
Sammie Jo
Miss Rhi
you do realize actual age doesn't matter, what matters is the new summer looks like she's 30!
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Maybe I'm in the minority but I prefer HK over LB. She is more natural in the part. They do need to do something with her hair tho. Needs some style.
Offline Profile Goto Top

sonemfan4life

She does not look 30 she looks like a teen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Nov 5 2012, 05:26 PM
Maybe I'm in the minority but I prefer HK over LB. She is more natural in the part. They do need to do something with her hair tho. Needs some style.
Yeah LB was just awful on so many levels lol.. I prefer HK aswell. I didn't see any improvements in LB's acting as she was playing Summer, I just found her to be more and more cringe worthy especially in that final scene. I think HK will be able to add more depth to the character
Offline Profile Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

sonemfan4life
Nov 5 2012, 02:27 AM
LB was a horrible actress. She couldn't emote worth a damn!
No Shit! The little mall clerk stiff w/one facial expression and her mouth hanging open like she didn't know what was next..
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

^one facial expression? Really??????????????//

Don't you think you are being just a tad generous? I wouldn't even give her one. I wouldn't call that an "expression".
Edited by LPS, Nov 5 2012, 05:53 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar

Queen B
Nov 5 2012, 05:41 PM
3WishGenie
Yeah LB was just awful on so many levels lol.. I prefer HK aswell. I didn't see any improvements in LB's acting as she was playing Summer, I just found her to be more and more cringe worthy especially in that final scene. I think HK will be able to add more depth to the character
RIGHT! What' y'all said... Haley definitely is much more mature in looks and body than the other and if they ever want to go with Jack being the real father of summer then it will be picture perfect since PB and MS match very well in age.

LMAO! Bet that last part will get me more thumbs down than Rhi's previous post. :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Could be a bit of a mess, because I think Jack is Nicks father, Jack is Summers father. Wasn't Nikki with another man around the time she got pregnant with Victoria? Looks like the Newman Tree is loosing limbs.
Offline Profile Goto Top

sonemfan4life

Queen B
Nov 5 2012, 05:41 PM
3WishGenie
Thank you! She got worse the more dialogue they gave her. Wise decision to recast right as they were starting a new story. She ruined the cliffhanger with her bad acting. And the constant head shaking when she said her lines was distracting. Judy Wilson messed up on casting her.
Edited by sonemfan4life, Nov 5 2012, 07:35 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Love that Phyllis was at the hospital while Jack was in surgery. Reunite these two fast!

Jill looks great! I love the longer hair.

It might be the Nick and Sharon fan in me, but I just can't get into Nick and Avery's scenes.

I'm actually enjoying the beginning of the cyber bullying storyline. However, I do hate when characters read out-loud what they're typing, LOL.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Nov 5 2012, 07:53 PM

It might be the Nick and Sharon fan in me, but I just can't get into Nick and Avery's scenes.

Honey that Nick and Avery ^o) I tried and it just ain't there even w/all the Pretty in one room, right backdrop the music was on-point and still.... #FLAT
Quote:

Jill looks great! I love the longer hair.

Jess looking Faboosh & appeared happy to be back, Jill and Tucker have no romantic chem but I do like watching Jess & Stephen in scenes together.
Quote:

I'm actually enjoying the beginning of the cyber bullying storyline. However, I do hate when characters read out-loud what they're typing, LOL.

So I wasn't the only one :laugh: I'm like hell Fenmore can read.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

I agree about Nick & Avery. I feel like I just never even wanted to bother to try and like them anyways despite the fact that I feel the two actors have NO chemistry at all. Avery should be paired with Paul or something cause if their gonna stick her with Nick then I'm gonna end up hating Avery aswell and I don't wanna hate Avery lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

lightandday
Nov 5 2012, 10:08 PM
DrewHamilton
Nov 5 2012, 07:53 PM

Honey that Nick and Avery ^o) I tried and it just ain't there even w/all the Pretty in one room, right backdrop the music was on-point and still.... #FLAT
Agreed! Everything about the scenes were perfect, except the two character paired together in them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic