Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: November Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 31 2012, 06:59 PM (9,534 Views)
3WishGenie
Member Avatar

The role of guard dog suits Phyllis real well ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

I'll be honest: I really like Avery....and I like Nick and Avery together. I've really been enjoying their scenes.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Navery is ok for now. Nick will get itchy feet again and go looking for another woman soon.
As soon as he see's Phyllis being successful and living again, he will go into panic mode and knock down her door.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

Nick and Avery are a cheaper version of a sleeping pill for me, LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Nick will most likely be back in Sharon's orbit soon enough Navery haters, don't worry :p .
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

sonemfan4life
Nov 5 2012, 05:37 PM
She does not look 30 she looks like a teen.
that's your opinion, she looks 30 to me, she looked 30 when I first saw her picture when it was announced she was going to be on the show.
Offline Profile Goto Top

sonemfan4life

Sammie Jo
Nov 7 2012, 02:41 AM
sonemfan4life
that's your opinion, she looks 30 to me, she looked 30 when I first saw her picture when it was announced she was going to be on the show.
I live in a college town. She's looks young to me. 30 does not look that youthful.
Offline Profile Goto Top

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

LPS
Nov 7 2012, 01:15 AM
Nick and Avery are a cheaper version of a sleeping pill for me, LOL
In my opinion, I think Navery SUCKS!! While I'm all for Nick finding a NEW piece of ass, I just HATE that he's running with Philthy's little sister! :flipoff: In reality, NAVERY'S ass is as good as kicked! :jedi: :whack:
Offline Profile Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

What in the entire hell are they doing with Kevin Fisher character?. "Mikey this :blah: :blah: Chloe that :blah: :blah: " I was like STFUpppppppppp Already!!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

^This would be a PERFECT way to write him off. Personally, I think Kevin caused the fire at GloWorm.

Kevin has evolved into a little b*tch over the years.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

That makes sense, Kevie starts the fire so they get the BIG insurance check. There stands Kevie with his hand out. I hope they all tell him to get bent, including Chloe, she can do much better than that dink.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Seems like they aren't going to try to do Phonan (sad) so if Kevin is out of the pic, Ronan is waiting in the wings!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

I honestly don't understand what Chloe sees in Kevin, hes such a little bitch.

Kevin was better paired with Jana, another good thing MAB fucked up
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

I hate to side with Phyllis again but I do wanna see her smack the shit out of Avery, all of these dumb cutesy 'navery' scenes are making me dislike Avery more and more
Offline Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Does Phyllis think getting rid of Ronan is going to bring Nick back? Or maybe she's thinking Phack and doesn't want Ronan swinging in the wind.
Believe it or not, I'm saying "Phyllis, yer being a heartless bitch."
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Well, that was upsetting. they pretty much tied a noose around Phonan's neck and kicked the stand away. A couple that had chemistry and sizzle! whatever. At least now we know some more about Mr. Noah's mystery girl hehe...its Adrianna, the singer!
Offline Profile Goto Top

alstonboy4315
Member Avatar
"Even iron bends"..Victoria Rowell

Can the kidnappers PLEASE keep Tricktoria Newman?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

sonemfan4life
Nov 7 2012, 12:33 PM
Sammie Jo
Nov 7 2012, 02:41 AM
sonemfan4life
I live in a college town. She's looks young to me. 30 does not look that youthful.
I live close to A&M, what's that got to do with it?
There are plenty of 30 year olds who look youthful, IMO, she looks 30 and she doesn't look that youthful if she looks 30. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Peridott
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Nov 8 2012, 12:52 PM
Seems like they aren't going to try to do Phonan (sad) so if Kevin is out of the pic, Ronan is waiting in the wings!
I used to want Chlonan but no thanks now. Chloe shouldn't be a second choice. I see Ronan leaving soon anyways.
Edited by Peridott, Nov 10 2012, 06:09 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

I love this woman so much

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic