Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: November Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 31 2012, 06:59 PM (9,510 Views)
Peridott
Member Avatar

No shocker but I heard JB told a fan at Soap Fest that he has been let go and is done taping. This is for the best cuz I can't take Ronan anymore.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Queen B
Nov 11 2012, 03:18 PM
I love this woman so much

LOL I love Nancy Drew 37!! I used to sit and watch her Days videos from 2009-2010 and LAUGH non-stop for hours. Her and I share an immense hatred for Carly Manning on DOOL :tounge: In fact, I share most of her opinions on the soaps including Y&R
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Shick
Nov 12 2012, 01:18 AM
Queen B
Nov 11 2012, 03:18 PM
I love this woman so much

LOL I love Nancy Drew 37!! I used to sit and watch her Days videos from 2009-2010 and LAUGH non-stop for hours. Her and I share an immense hatred for Carly Manning on DOOL :tounge: In fact, I share most of her opinions on the soaps including Y&R
she's also a die hard Shick fan and hates Phyllis :wub2:
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I like this restaurant set in Phyllis and Ronan's scenes. Is it new? It's much better than Gloworm!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

It is a new set, and it's actually much larger (they only showed a small part today).

JFP has certainly improved the 'look' of the show.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

What Im wondering is what will Gloria and Jeff do if there is this new restaurant set already?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

3WishGenie
Nov 12 2012, 02:00 PM
What Im wondering is what will Gloria and Jeff do if there is this new restaurant set already?
Hopefully die.

Not like they're on a lot anyway.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

I like Gloria, but I hate Jeffrey.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I didn't like Jefferey at first either but I do now. Love Glo though, they absolutely cannot get rid of her!! Baldwin-Fishers rock :rockon: ..well, except for Kevin.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Y&RWorldTurner
Nov 12 2012, 12:45 PM
It is a new set, and it's actually much larger (they only showed a small part today).

JFP has certainly improved the 'look' of the show.
remember when they had Eve's Garden restaurant? That was a cute place.
I agree, so far I like the new look and changes.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I was watching last weeks episodes before going to bed this morning and the part where Jack had his pain pills on a table in his hospital room bothered me so much. No hospital does that, even for rich people!
Online Profile Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Enjoyed the hell out of Nick and Avery's scenes on today's show. The only thing I'm not sure I like is the pacing there.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Nov 12 2012, 08:29 PM
I was watching last weeks episodes before going to bed this morning and the part where Jack had his pain pills on a table in his hospital room bothered me so much. No hospital does that, even for rich people!
you're right, they come around and dole them out to you.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Mason
Nov 12 2012, 08:46 PM
Enjoyed the hell out of Nick and Avery's scenes on today's show. The only thing I'm not sure I like is the pacing there.
do you mean the pacing in regard to they didn't jump into bed immediately?
To me, that's one of the best things the new crew has done, I'm so sick of everyone having a drink then running to the nearest bed/desk/stairs/dumpster lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Nov 13 2012, 01:09 AM
Mason
To me, that's one of the best things the new crew has done, I'm so sick of everyone having a drink then running to the nearest bed/desk/stairs/dumpster lol
I like that as well. But its almost like they found a way around it by having Avery daydream about it without having them do it for real. If I'm making any sense. Means they are giving us the hot n heavy through the daydream and can also claim to be taking things slow at the same time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Mason
No, just the opposite actually. I still think that relationship is developing a bit too quickly -- even without sex. I'm thankful they haven't slept together yet.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Not this time around Mason. The first relationship they had they slept together. Well, not "slept" together, but you know what I mean.

As for the pain pills on the nightstand, when I had major surgery they had a pain pump inserted that I could give myself a bump every so many minutes. When I was on that, they didn't give me pills on the side.
Then I came home with a smaller pain pump with antibiotics and pain meds. Continuous flow for about a week, then I took it out. Small wire about the thickness of a hair. It was marvelous! Until it ran out. :(
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Nov 13 2012, 01:57 AM
Sammie Jo
Mason
I like that as well. But its almost like they found a way around it by having Avery daydream about it without having them do it for real. If I'm making any sense. Means they are giving us the hot n heavy through the daydream and can also claim to be taking things slow at the same time.
true but, at least it's only a dream and a girl can dream, can't she? lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Personally I think Avery is on way too much these days.

I hope their going to get Neil and Lesli together again, it looks that way from the scene they had together yesterday! Lesli is hot as fuck, and Neil needs a woman like her
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Mason
Nov 13 2012, 06:44 AM
Sammie Jo
Mason
No, just the opposite actually. I still think that relationship is developing a bit too quickly -- even without sex. I'm thankful they haven't slept together yet.
well, we've had every kind of reason to have sex on this show, will Nick have, let's celebrate my divorce sex with Avery? lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic