Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: November Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 31 2012, 06:59 PM (9,399 Views)
Only1Way
Member Avatar

Let's celebrate I'm breathing kind of sex! Avery is a fruit cake. I'm sure she will bake some of them this Christmas too. For as often as her mind wanders I'm wondering if she has a brain tumor :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Queen B
Nov 13 2012, 09:52 AM
Personally I think Avery is on way too much these days.

I hope their going to get Neil and Lesli together again, it looks that way from the scene they had together yesterday! Lesli is hot as fuck, and Neil needs a woman like her
She'd be a million times better than Sophia and YoHarm combined. You know, just when we get rid of the Phyllis show, they now give us the Nauseating Navery show! No thanks :puke:

btw, is anyone else sick of the Cane and Jill relationship? After they have him berate GenV for weeks, his own mother, he's all lovey dovey with Jill who spends more time with Cane than her own son Billy!!! :wtf:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

I want Jill to tell Cane and Billy to take a hike for the way they treat her
Offline Profile Goto Top

Soapwatcher

for the way they treat her! What about the way she treats them, Cane is her favorite his children are her favorites, yet he was the one who claimed to be the child Katherine gave away and Billy was actually born to her, I am so sick of the way Jill and Cane fawn over each other fuck her and get it over with. Poor Lily, while I don't like her I feel sorry for her for being in the middle of the lovefest between Jill and Cane. She never asks about Delia and John who are her blood grandchildren yet she makes a fool over twins that are Gen's real grandchildren, I hated the way Cane treated Gen, I didn't particularly like Genie in this role but damm Cane ain't wonder boy himself he had no right to jump her when he is a two faced lying sob himself.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Quote:

WLTX's J.R. Berry recently sat down with the stars of THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS in Los Angeles to find out why the show has been number one for the last 23 years. He spoke with Michelle Stafford (Phyllis), Joshua Morrow (Nick), Daniel Goddard (Cane), Christel Khalil (Lily), Angell Conwell (Leslie), Catherine Bach (Anita), Michael Muhney (Adam), Peter Bergman (Jack) and Kristoff St. John (Neil). Watch the backstage segment below:

http://www.welovesoaps.net/search/label/Daytime

LMAO :laugh: @ the reporter referring to Lane as the "So Called Supercouple" and MS not liking the fact the writers made her a Granny.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Queen B

I hope their going to get Neil and Lesli together again, it looks that way from the scene they had together yesterday! Lesli is hot as fuck, and Neil needs a woman like her
I cannot agree with you more about Avery. She's becoming an airhog. And, although she's getting too much airtime, her scenes are boring as heck!!!
Wow...Neil is trying to get with Leslie again. Harmony just left town. He def is moving on quickly, lol.
Edited by bellajewel, Nov 14 2012, 12:42 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I love the picture of Jeanne Cooper :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

sonemfan4life

I find Leslie too young for Neil. She's closer to his daughter's age than his and Angell Conwell is in her 20s. They need to stop throwing every black female at Neil and give him a love interest in his age range who he has chemistry with.
Edited by sonemfan4life, Nov 14 2012, 02:45 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I don't know, I actually liked Leslie and Neil about a years and a half ago when MAB was flirting with the idea of putting them together. I really like Leslie the character in general and hope they give her a storyline.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Peridott
Member Avatar

sonemfan4life
Nov 14 2012, 10:36 AM
I find Leslie too old for Neil. She's closer to his daughter's age than his and Angell Conwell is in her 20s. They need to stop throwing every black female at Neil and give him a love interest in his age range who he has chemistry with.
I think she's too young for Neil too but KSJ does perk up with AC in a way he didn't with JPM and DM. It is highly annoying how every black woman has to be paired with Neil regardless of age though. There's several men in Leslie's bracket, including the 3 new ones coming. I'd like to see her fleshed out and socializing with people in her age group. The 20s set is so damn boring in general. Nobody is wild, throwing parties, etc.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Peridott
Nov 14 2012, 01:43 PM
sonemfan4life
Nov 14 2012, 10:36 AM
I find Leslie too old for Neil. She's closer to his daughter's age than his and Angell Conwell is in her 20s. They need to stop throwing every black female at Neil and give him a love interest in his age range who he has chemistry with.
I think she's too young for Neil too but KSJ does perk up with AC in a way he didn't with JPM and DM. It is highly annoying how every black woman has to be paired with Neil regardless of age though. There's several men in Leslie's bracket, including the 3 new ones coming. I'd like to see her fleshed out and socializing with people in her age group. The 20s set is so damn boring in general. Nobody is wild, throwing parties, etc.
I was really disappointed they didnt do a Halloween themed episode, where they usually have that party at Jimmy's. I wonder if they have anything planned for Thanksgiving... ^o) Neil is a lot older than Leslie but actually I always thought she was in her 30s. As far as socializing, the problem is there is not a tight group that can really hang out. Everyone is segregated into their own corner. That has to change. Chelsea and Chloe is a good start but they need to do a whole lot more.
Offline Profile Goto Top

sonemfan4life

Nah I hate that dive Jimmys as much as I hate Jakes(I refuse to call it The Floating Rib) on GH so I'm glad they didn't have the party there as usual. They need a NON SLEAZY nightclub the young people can hang at.
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Shick
Nov 14 2012, 01:08 PM
I don't know, I actually liked Leslie and Neil about a years and a half ago when MAB was flirting with the idea of putting them together. I really like Leslie the character in general and hope they give her a storyline.
The new long hair style on Leslie looks like pure dog shit. She needs to go back to the curly look. I like her but find it hard to watch her with that shitty hair style.
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Nov 13 2012, 01:09 AM
Mason
Nov 12 2012, 08:46 PM
Enjoyed the hell out of Nick and Avery's scenes on today's show. The only thing I'm not sure I like is the pacing there.
do you mean the pacing in regard to they didn't jump into bed immediately?
To me, that's one of the best things the new crew has done, I'm so sick of everyone having a drink then running to the nearest bed/desk/stairs/dumpster lol
I love it too Sammie.It is really nice to see a couple take it slow instead of hitting the sheets the minute they meet
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

soapgoddess
Nov 14 2012, 12:38 AM
Queen B

I cannot agree with you more about Avery. She's becoming an airhog. And, although she's getting too much airtime, her scenes are boring as heck!!!
Wow...Neil is trying to get with Leslie again. Harmony just left town. He def is moving on quickly, lol.
Agreed! They need to put Avery on the back burner. I find her boring.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Larel

I think Avery has a stalker or someone she was involved with that got dangerous.

The fact Nick mentioned after their date...you are a lawyer with lots of high profile cases so have you never been harassed?
That was not said for nothing & the gossip girl taking their pic, no doubt someone Avery does not want to will see that & come to find her...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Peridott
Member Avatar

^^^You're probably right. Its probably the new guy Mason whom we know nothing about. If true then damn what a waste.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Peridott
Nov 17 2012, 04:09 PM
^^^You're probably right. Its probably the new guy Mason whom we know nothing about. If true then damn what a waste.
Maybe she'll have more chemistry and sexual tension with him and they can ditch boring Navery.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Larel

3WishGenie
Nov 17 2012, 08:11 PM
Peridott
Nov 17 2012, 04:09 PM
Maybe she'll have more chemistry and sexual tension with him and they can ditch boring Navery.
Not likely, plus if he was stalking her or pissed at her for some case then he is not being paired with her in that way :wink:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Ehhhh, how many enemies have ended up back together again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic