Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: November Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 31 2012, 06:59 PM (9,521 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

So Heather is staying with Daniel and Lucy in Chicago? When did Daniel and Lucy go to Chicago?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

uhmmmmmm, when they found out that Daisy got sprung from the loonie bin.?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Nov 19 2012, 04:01 AM
So Heather is staying with Daniel and Lucy in Chicago? When did Daniel and Lucy go to Chicago?
have no idea, this is the first I heard.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Didnt they say that we would not see Daniel anymore until he is officially off the show? I guess that's his "exit". He's in Chicago.
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Nov 19 2012, 02:03 PM
Didnt they say that we would not see Daniel anymore until he is officially off the show? I guess that's his "exit". He's in Chicago.
Nothing has been said about it other then Michael would be leaving the show before the end of 2012 so I guess that is his exit.

It stinks how the new writers are not letting the fans of a character get a story of where the character is going, when or if he will be back. They just mention their name and they are gone. It is not fair to the fans at all. Surely they could have given Daniel some kind of exit. Michael G has been on YnR for many years and he did deserve a proper send off.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Nov 19 2012, 05:55 PM
3WishGenie
Nothing has been said about it other then Michael would be leaving the show before the end of 2012 so I guess that is his exit.

It stinks how the new writers are not letting the fans of a character get a story of where the character is going, when or if he will be back. They just mention their name and they are gone. It is not fair to the fans at all. Surely they could have given Daniel some kind of exit. Michael G has been on YnR for many years and he did deserve a proper send off.
He's the red headed whores greasy spawn that she threw away at birth :shrug: peace out Daniel
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Nov 19 2012, 05:55 PM
3WishGenie

MG like you said has been on the show for so long! Say what you will about Phyllis but I always liked their mother son relationship. They should at least have a goodbye. Who knows maybe he'll make a final xmas appearance and they will do it then.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Even though I think Paul and Christine belong together, my heart breaks for Nina. Left on the outside yet again.

I'm hoping this TagNGrab garbage is what turns Kevin dark again. I've disliked the character for so long now.

I'm loving Neil being in charge at Jabot. I'm also like the chemistry between him and Leslie. She's much better suited for Neil than Sofia or Yolanda (fuck the name Harmony). I'd also like to see Devon working at Jabot rather than pursuing the music thing. Music career storylines always bore the hell out of me and never seem to do anything for the character.

Chelsea/Adam/Sharon are a mess. Hated everything about their scenes today.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Don't they realize that throwing Sharon in so many situations isn't getting her any high fives? She's a leech! Notice how she never goes for women's assistance? Doesn't go back to the doctor that helped her and diagnosed her? Doesn't go to her Mom. She has no women friends, and the only man friend she has right now is her son. She has screwed and screwed over all the other men that thought anything of her. Lock her crazy ass up. Put her where she HAS to take the medication. Make her go to BA~ Bi-polars Anonymous! Let her make turkeys made from her hand prints, blunt scissors only. Let her cut snowflakes and decorate them with glue and glitter.
Have her wear a bib in case she slobbers.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I bet Victor still remembers how to cut out snowflakes, he could show her, but he better use blunt end scissors! :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Only1Way
Nov 19 2012, 10:31 PM
Don't they realize that throwing Sharon in so many situations isn't getting her any high fives? She's a leech! Notice how she never goes for women's assistance? Doesn't go back to the doctor that helped her and diagnosed her? Doesn't go to her Mom. She has no women friends, and the only man friend she has right now is her son. She has screwed and screwed over all the other men that thought anything of her. Lock her crazy ass up. Put her where she HAS to take the medication. Make her go to BA~ Bi-polars Anonymous! Let her make turkeys made from her hand prints, blunt scissors only. Let her cut snowflakes and decorate them with glue and glitter.
Have her wear a bib in case she slobbers.
People with Bipolar Disorder don't need bibs and aren't always locked up. She has no female friends because they either die, are jealous of her, or screw her husband. Her mom, if you can even call her that, is never around long enough and never seems to give a damn.
Edited by Shick, Nov 20 2012, 12:38 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I dunno anymore. I've really been trying to see the light but my patience is wearing really thin to the point where I'm trying to analyze which part of the show is worth giving my attention to. I'm coming up with blanks!! Chadam, good gawd, HATE what they've done to them so much I wanna cry. :frustration: Can't stand Navery, dont care much about Phyllis, Jack is throwing back pills but we barely see him to care, they barely show Neil at Jabot. I have no confidence they will do justice to cyber bullying, considering they completely botched Sharon's bi polar sl :toetap: save for SC's performance. Vic's kidnapping has made me realize that I don't miss her at all! sorry to say. The only glimmer of hope is Tucker moving in with Jill and Kay and maybe those new hotties...but if those fall flat, I'm strongly considering taking 2-3 months off and coming back later to see if anything has changed!

~end of rant~ :shutup:
Offline Profile Goto Top

sonemfan4life

Daniel's been irrelevant on Y&R for years now. I feel like we've been waiting forever for him to leave. I could care less about his exit.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ratfink
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Nov 20 2012, 01:51 AM
I dunno anymore. I've really been trying to see the light but my patience is wearing really thin to the point where I'm trying to analyze which part of the show is worth giving my attention to. I'm coming up with blanks!! Chadam, good gawd, HATE what they've done to them so much I wanna cry. :frustration: Can't stand Navery, dont care much about Phyllis, Jack is throwing back pills but we barely see him to care, they barely show Neil at Jabot. I have no confidence they will do justice to cyber bullying, considering they completely botched Sharon's bi polar sl :toetap: save for SC's performance. Vic's kidnapping has made me realize that I don't miss her at all! sorry to say. The only glimmer of hope is Tucker moving in with Jill and Kay and maybe those new hotties...but if those fall flat, I'm strongly considering taking 2-3 months off and coming back later to see if anything has changed!

~end of rant~ :shutup:
love it :drunk:
Online Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I'm aware that people with bi-polar don't need bibs but the law breaking ones SHOULD be in jail. Theft, arson, fleeing the scene of a crime.
Die? The one she had yes, Dru. Who else died that was female and a friend of hers?
Jealous of her? That's where the bi-polar comes in again. She cheated. But that's different. Sharon is a mess, a dangerous mess and needs to be harnessed in some way.
Mom? how can you be around a child that pushes you away, doesn't listen to you . Goes searching for her wayward daughter and is forever reminded of what results. Yeah she went to the rich boys daddy for money, knowing he wouldn't accept the ... money. She repaid him. ;)
Innocence? Maybe when she was Faiths age.
How can you support and stand beside someone who's a walking crime spree or running when the going get's tough?
After a while you just give up and let them take their knots and learn their lesson,but you don't stop loving them.
But as long is someone is coddling her and covering up for her, she will never get the help she needs. In jail/hospital, she will.
Edited by Only1Way, Nov 20 2012, 08:05 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

sonemfan4life

Sharon is one of the only ones on this show that actually does time in jail. She was in jail for what felt like forever last year.

Nikki should be in jail for murder but she didn't even get community service and her only excuse was that she was drunk.

Look at Phyllis walking free among us after trying to run down Christine.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

And she shouldn't now? After burning down someone's home? Grand theft from a jewelry store? They never look at the camera's after realizing something that expensive has been lifted?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Nov 20 2012, 09:08 AM
And she shouldn't now? After burning down someone's home? Grand theft from a jewelry store? They never look at the camera's after realizing something that expensive has been lifted?
The point is, the writers have already had Sharon in prison for such a long period of time and most of us are sick of it. We want Sharon to get a 'get out of jail' free card just like Phyllis did and people waited and waited to see her pay and she didn't so neither should Sharon. People have been pissed about Sharon's character doing crazy outlandish things for years and her fans are ready for her redemption
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Queen B
Nov 20 2012, 09:39 AM
Only1Way
Nov 20 2012, 09:08 AM
The point is, the writers have already had Sharon in prison for such a long period of time and most of us are sick of it. We want Sharon to get a 'get out of jail' free card just like Phyllis did and people waited and waited to see her pay and she didn't so neither should Sharon. People have been pissed about Sharon's character doing crazy outlandish things for years and her fans are ready for her redemption
There's no point Queen B. If someone hates Sharon, then they'll never see it like this. People that don't like her just want to see her in jail year after year, while other characters who commit crimes that don't have mental disorders just get overlooked...

But it's okay. JG appears to have a good idea of what is NOT going to fly anymore with fans, and the blame Sharon game that's been going on since MAB took over seems to be coming to an end.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I don't even know why they employ cops in GC. It's a useless profession where they constantly arrest the wrong ppl and dont know how to solve a crime. The only way I see them figuring out Sharon was the arsonist is if she confesses herself!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic