Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
B&B: November Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 31 2012, 07:00 PM (1,071 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

B&B: November Discussion

Offline Profile Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

OH man, I got to watch an entire episode live and all I did was cry! What a wonderful episode- so well written and well acted. A great job all the way around.
Online Profile Goto Top

bygnedys

I just happened to have it on that channel, and I watched it all, most of it. It was very good.

I kinda wish Susan would have winked at the viewers just before fade out.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

I'm gagging at these Brooke/Bill scenes. The hhorse sounds were lame and Brooke talking about the baby's penis was creepy. The writers should stick Brooke with Oliver or Eric. She deserves them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I never could find a B&B promo for this week on YT.
Offline Profile Goto Top

somersetfan
Member Avatar

I really didn't like yesterdays episode as a whole but that last scene made me CRY! Not very often that happens so they must of did something right.

Goodbye Queen Stephanie :unsure:
Edited by somersetfan, Nov 27 2012, 01:40 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I watched her last two episodes online.

Everything that wasn't Brooke and Stephanie was crap, but especially that board meeting. I didn't want to be there, Eric didn't want to be there, no one would think a sales pitch was worth pulling someone from a dying spouce. I get they needed to do away with Eric (rightfully so, Stephanie and Brooke were always the real supercouple of this show) but that was so sloppy it really pulled me out of the entire episode.

That final scene ... :'(
Edited by Drew, Nov 27 2012, 11:24 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

When KKL broke down, I lost it completely :(
Offline Profile Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Oh, she was amazing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ratfink
Member Avatar

They were BOTH amazing...KKL :applause: ...SF :applause: ... :wave: bye bye..Stephanie :blowkiss:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic