Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: November Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 31 2012, 07:03 PM (8,058 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

November Discussion

Edward's GH Thanksgiving Nightmare

Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Emma's so cute and smart.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

They showed a picture of Lucy!
Offline Profile Goto Top

hawk_osu
Member Avatar

The sure did!!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

It was great seeing Alan today.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Alan!!!! :cheer: I used to love when he haunted Tracey lol.
Edited by Tammy, Nov 5 2012, 09:33 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nate
Member Avatar

GH is awesome! AJ's return is great!
Offline Profile Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Definitely enjoying GH. Didn't know Alan was back me it was nice to see him. Enjoying the AJ return. His return effects so many.
Offline Profile Goto Top

#1DaysFan
Member Avatar
my prince ❤

GH is amazing. Only problem is i miss Jason/Steve being on there, other than that it's great. I love to hate Duke. I thought me and him would have something, than he had to go and kill Jason... hmph. I love Robin/Emma's phone call today. I almost cried. I can't wait for Robin to be reuntied with Emma/Patrick and her family. I can't wait to see where they go with Sam and Liz now that Jason isn't apart of their lives anymore. And baby Danny is adorable! :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

I'm thinking of jumping ship to GH from DAYS, this soap seems mighty interesting.
I like that they've brought back some of their old characters. It's nice that TPTB think highly of their vets.
Offline Profile Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Nov 6 2012, 11:01 PM
I'm thinking of jumping ship to GH from DAYS, this soap seems mighty interesting.
I like that they've brought back some of their old characters. It's nice that TPTB think highly of their vets.
IMO GH has always been a better soap than days so you won't go wrong tuning in. GH has been very good lately especially with the return of the vets.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Dreamer
Nov 6 2012, 11:01 PM
I've been watching GH for 4 months and there's no turning back to Days for me after watching GH. GH has it all.
Goto Top

Anita

I started watching GH four years ago and have not regretted one minute of it. The show is so much better than Days.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

Still watching it, and still loving it.

Sam does need to get over the "Jason is alive" thing. When they have her harp on something they have her do it to DEATH. Yeah, yeah, I get it but I'm already sick of it. It was like months and months of Jason not being able to accept Danny, then the baby being dead but not dead, then "I love Jason/I hate Jason" AHHHHHHH and now "Jason's Alive" Kill me. Kill me now.

Aside from that, everything else is great (I take that back, Todd and Carly, blah and gross...I swear that Carly's such a slut). Loving AJs return. I like Ellie with Spinelli and will be annoyed when Maxie ends up with Spinelli in the end. I like the younger crew, Dante/Lulu's baby drama, continuing Connie/Kate mess, possible Nurses Ball talk, and just the overall feel of the show.

Okay I lied again, the Duke/Anna stuff is a borefest. But I do like the random flashback clips. Duke is just kind of creepy and a total loser "I enjoyed our dance...." Nerd. And Anna acting like a love sick teenager is gross. It was gross with Luke and it's gross with Duke.
Offline Profile Goto Top

engrady pind

bstreis
Nov 7 2012, 11:24 AM
Still watching it, and still loving it.

Sam does need to get over the "Jason is alive" thing. When they have her harp on something they have her do it to DEATH. Yeah, yeah, I get it but I'm already sick of it. It was like months and months of Jason not being able to accept Danny, then the baby being dead but not dead, then "I love Jason/I hate Jason" AHHHHHHH and now "Jason's Alive" Kill me. Kill me now.

Aside from that, everything else is great (I take that back, Todd and Carly, blah and gross...I swear that Carly's such a slut). Loving AJs return. I like Ellie with Spinelli and will be annoyed when Maxie ends up with Spinelli in the end. I like the younger crew, Dante/Lulu's baby drama, continuing Connie/Kate mess, possible Nurses Ball talk, and just the overall feel of the show.

Okay I lied again, the Duke/Anna stuff is a borefest. But I do like the random flashback clips. Duke is just kind of creepy and a total loser "I enjoyed our dance...." Nerd. And Anna acting like a love sick teenager is gross. It was gross with Luke and it's gross with Duke.
You are spot on with your observations.

Sam has ALWAYS talked EVERYTHING to death.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lanemack
Member Avatar

Love GH - nice to finally look forward to a show.
Offline Profile Goto Top

buffyloverlori

I haven't started back watching any soap right now, but during Christmas break I'll probably turn in to see Robert, etc, I just love the vets. To me only Anna and Robert had the best chemistry, even though I loved Anna and Duke in the olden days, but her and Robert to me always had the it factor.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Maxie has to be on of the most annoying characters on television. I like Ellie so much more and too will be irritated when Maxie ends up with Spinelli. The only reason she wants Spinelli is basically because he isn't chasing her anymore. It is the only storyline I FF through.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

I enjoyed the soapiness of Robins call today and patrick not believing Emma
Loved TRacys expression to AJ being alive lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lanemack
Member Avatar

Me too! I loved Robin's attempt to contact Patrick. Felt like when I was younger and yelling at the screen - take the call Patrick, take the call! SO soapy, so wonderful to feel passion for a show again. I like all the stories right now - well, except the "bad" Duke one. I LOVED Duke way back when and I don't want to give up on him. *sigh*
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic