Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: November Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 31 2012, 07:03 PM (8,000 Views)
bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

cubsgirl
Nov 7 2012, 08:26 PM
Maxie has to be on of the most annoying characters on television. I like Ellie so much more and too will be irritated when Maxie ends up with Spinelli. The only reason she wants Spinelli is basically because he isn't chasing her anymore. It is the only storyline I FF through.
I think had JL still been in the role Maxie would have been slightly less irritating, she brought a maturity to her that would have played out nicely in her wanting Spinelli back. Right now with KS, I find myself with a lot of eye rolling every time she comes on the screen.

I love hearing about bad girl Carly. I remember watching back when she first came to Port Charles. I feel a little ripped off that we've got LW as Carly now that AJs back...so sick to death of her and her revolving door of men. This story would be infinitely cooler with SB in the role.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

Wow what a cliffhanger today
Offline Profile Goto Top

dragonflies
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Nov 6 2012, 11:01 PM
I'm thinking of jumping ship to GH from DAYS, this soap seems mighty interesting.
I like that they've brought back some of their old characters. It's nice that TPTB think highly of their vets.
Do it, you won't regret it, I left Days behind months ago. GH is so good, they're utilizing history, bringing back vets, ratings are soaring cause IMO they're using the vets and doing all this stuff.

Offline Profile Goto Top

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

OMG on that cliff hanger today. I <3 this show.
Offline Profile Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

The show is honestly starting to feel like GH again. I'm glad Carlivati is winning me back over.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nate
Member Avatar

GH is AMAZING!

Lovin' each storyline. Wow, this is the best soap for sure!
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

So who do we think is under the Duke mask? I'm guessing Robert or Luke.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

I'm guessing Faison. That's who I'm hoping it is, anyway.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

I could see hair on the person's shoulder so I think it's Faison.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Mason
Nov 11 2012, 06:21 PM
I'm guessing Faison. That's who I'm hoping it is, anyway.
I didn't even think of Faison! I hope so. That would be an awesome pull off.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Scott
Member Avatar

Definitely going with Faison...you could sort of see the long gray hair around shoulder length. It would totally make sense if it were him holding Robin. Totally plays to the Faison/Anna/Robert history.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bygnedys

I am curious about what Anna told Mac that there was something right in front of her but she can't figure out what it is. Something about fake Duke is bothering her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

titan1978
Member Avatar

I'm really exited and hopeful that it is Faison. I'm slightly nervous that Helena Cassadine in drag is what we are going to get.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

I was just watching the episodes with Alan from last week again. I know Stuart Damon is 75... but he looked ill. Idk maybe it's just me lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

dragonflies
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Nov 11 2012, 05:33 PM
lol it's not either one of them.

I'm 100% sure it's Faison
Offline Profile Goto Top

monzo1969

dragonflies
Nov 12 2012, 08:40 AM
DrewHamilton
Nov 11 2012, 05:33 PM
lol it's not either one of them.

I'm 100% sure it's Faison
Yep. it is!
Offline Profile Goto Top

dragonflies
Member Avatar

Real Duke, Duke is alive :D :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

very interesting storyline
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

This show is just awesome right now. No other soap on air can even compare. :rockon:
Goto Top

slayer2
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Nov 6 2012, 11:01 PM
I'm thinking of jumping ship to GH from DAYS, this soap seems mighty interesting.
I like that they've brought back some of their old characters. It's nice that TPTB think highly of their vets.
You're better off here at GH. Things are going great and DAYS doesn't deserve your time anymore!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic