Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: November Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 31 2012, 07:03 PM (8,004 Views)
dragonflies
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Nov 13 2012, 01:10 PM
JtSmarts
Nov 13 2012, 01:07 PM
I've never been a huge GH fan but it is by far the best soap on air right now. Makes me wonder what Ron C could do with Dool.
I've often thought of that myself. But then I recall Carlivati saying he's always been a fan of the ABC soaps. OLTL was obviously his favorite soap, but he also grew up watching GH as well. I think that's one of the big reasons he writes a lot better than the other writers. He's a fan first, and a head writer second. I've never really heard him mention watching DAYS before, so I'm not sure his work there would be as good as he's did on OLTL and is doing now on GH.
Actually I'm starting to think GH is his favorite soap. He's writing GH better than he ever did OLTL
Offline Profile Goto Top

dragonflies
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Nov 13 2012, 03:16 PM
King
Nov 13 2012, 02:06 PM
I really do not like this girl playing Kate.
Aw, I love Kelly Sullivan! Especially when she's playing Connie. I prefer her over Megan Ward any day.
KSu chews too much scenery and should have just been brought on as Connie, she's awful as Kate, MW was miles better
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Dragonflies I just want to say you always have the best avies. :rockon:
Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Nov 13 2012, 03:02 PM
The Tracy, Alice and Monica scenes were hilarious. :laugh: They are just one of many things I love about GH right now.
The three old ladies fighting was hilarious.! They make a great comedy team.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

MissLola
Nov 13 2012, 04:57 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Nov 13 2012, 03:02 PM
The Tracy, Alice and Monica scenes were hilarious. :laugh: They are just one of many things I love about GH right now.
The three old ladies fighting was hilarious.! They make a great comedy team.
Those three together are comedy gold. :lol: I want more, lol. :popcorn:
Goto Top

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Another great episode. I am LOVING AJ and seeing Michael stand by his side :wub:

I can't with Dante's ass trying to say at least Sonny doesn't kidnap kids. Yeah, because Sonny shoots women in the head while giving labor, shoots his own son right in his chest, and responsible for his other being shot in the head, put in a coma, sent to prison AND being raped. GTFO with the BS Dante!

AJ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sonny
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

I really can't stand that nurse that is trying to get in Patrick's pants!!! And I don't even care for/about Patrick... that chick just pisses me off lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

badaddiction
Member Avatar

Eric83
Nov 13 2012, 05:38 PM
Another great episode. I am LOVING AJ and seeing Michael stand by his side :wub:

I can't with Dante's ass trying to say at least Sonny doesn't kidnap kids. Yeah, because Sonny shoots women in the head while giving labor, shoots his own son right in his chest, and responsible for his other being shot in the head, put in a coma, sent to prison AND being raped. GTFO with the BS Dante!

Exactly. I couldn't believe Dante the COP was standing there trying to put Sonny's long list of crimes on a higher moral plane than AJ's. Loved Michael's rejoinder about Sonny shooting him in the back.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bygnedys

ugh! It looks like I will have to delete my account at a certain message board.

There is no way what I posted was actor bashing or writer bashing or anything else, but I will probably receive another stupid e-mail that they deleted my post. Talk about playing favorites.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nate
Member Avatar

I'm gonna write a long responce soon about what I think about GH =) I'm on my iPod right now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Wow...Faison & Duke!!! These two enemies have some very intense scenes!!! :applause:
I wish Johnny would just tell Lulu what's bugging him.
Connie makes me ill. :puke:
I LOVE the Monica & Tracy scenes!! :lol: Never a dull moment with them.
Edited by bellajewel, Nov 14 2012, 12:26 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

badaddiction
Nov 13 2012, 06:02 PM
Eric83
Nov 13 2012, 05:38 PM

Exactly. I couldn't believe Dante the COP was standing there trying to put Sonny's long list of crimes on a higher moral plane than AJ's. Loved Michael's rejoinder about Sonny shooting him in the back.
I literally lol when Dante said that crap.! Wow. Sonny has done some atrocious shit throughout the years :shrug: .AJ Kidnapping HIS OWN SON is nothing.I like the fact that Michael is standing by his father. I also had to cheer Monica on when she layed into hypocrite Carly. Michael is a grown ass man, he dosent need Carly or Sonny making decisions for him. That's how he ended up in Prison.

I'm sick of this Connie/Kate mess. She needs to go away. :wave:

GH has been awesome these last few weeks.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Since carly mention AJ cause in past to lose her baby
it does not seem he push on purpose

Offline Profile Goto Top

badaddiction
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Nov 14 2012, 04:23 AM
Since carly mention AJ cause in past to lose her baby
it does not seem he push on purpose

No, he didn't push her, but of course Carly lied and said he did.
Offline Profile Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Maybe Connie is just so heinous, it is tainting the actress for me. LOL.

Starr was funny yesterday with that Victoria Lord comment.

Still trying to get my footing, figure out who everyone is etc.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Sonny is such a punk ass bitch. I wish someone would shoot him, hell give ME the gun.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I really feel sorry for Michael. The whole CarSon/AJ mess is going to have a profound effect on him emotionally.

I'm so glad Patrick & Britt didn't have sex.

Something is not right about Ellie.

Drunk Sabrina is spunky, lol. :drunk:
Edited by bellajewel, Nov 15 2012, 12:24 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

The return of AJ has been a great storyline. It has given so much to Monica and Tracy and I am just loving their rivalry getting a huge kick start again. Also love how this story is really affecting Michael and him really seeing the vindictive side of Sonny/Carly. How awesome would it be in the end Michael embrace his Quartermaine roots a lot more?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

I've enjoy watch Sabrina & Elizabeth Scene, and carly, sonny, Michael, and Aj too.. Im glad that Patrick didn't go through with Britt....
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

i wonder what sonny will think that even jason realize that what they did to aj was wrong
from 2007
Jason visits AJ's grave. He says that he finally realizes how AJ felt when he took Michael away from him, since he is in a similar situation now with Elizabeth. He apologizes for not giving AJ a chance to be a father.

Edited by Partnersincrime, Nov 15 2012, 04:18 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic