Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: November Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 31 2012, 07:03 PM (7,894 Views)
King
Member Avatar

Sonny is awful!

I need more Maxie/Spinelli if I am going to stick this out. LOL.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

King
Nov 15 2012, 09:49 AM
I need more Maxie/Spinelli if I am going to stick this out. LOL.
Ugh, they're the worst part! LOL.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mason

I haven't liked Spinelli since I started watching, but since Kirsten Storms has been back in the role, I haven't cared about Maxie, either. It's amazing what a difference an actor or actress can make.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Mason
Nov 15 2012, 06:17 PM
I haven't liked Spinelli since I started watching, but since Kirsten Storms has been back in the role, I haven't cared about Maxie, either. It's amazing what a difference an actor or actress can make.
Spinelli is one of the worst creatures to ever be created and Robyn Richards is the ONLY Maxie, forever!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tash
Member Avatar

I love Maxie. But I think she needs a different man. I love when she is with someone a little dangerous, I actually liked her with Franco that one night. I think she needs to move on to AJ. But we all know she is going to be Lulu's surrogate.

I think that there are too many women on the show and they are boring me. Britt, Sabrina and Ellie need to be gone. Bring back Serena since Lucy will be coming back briefly. At least Serena has history on the show.

If KmC isn't ever coming back, I would like to see Patrick with Elizabeth. Or an Elizabeth/AJ/Maxie triangle. AJ needs some soon! It's been too long
Offline Profile Goto Top

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

Wow I am intrigued by every storyline, I haven't felt this way about a soap since OLTL ended and for my favorite soap Dool since 2006 and beyond. I am definitely Team AJ, and looking forward to him growing closer to Michael. I like Sabrina, she kind of reminds me of old school Chloe Lane.
Offline Profile Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

LOL. I am just not feeling anything else.
Offline Profile Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

Robert's back! Yay. So good to see him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lanemack
Member Avatar

About this Sabrina story. I know, I know it's SO cliché but I've so fallen for it! She'll likely come all dolled up to the nurse's ball and Patrick will see her in a different light. *sigh* I'm such a sap - and it's so silly - but I love it. Such a nice break from the murder/crime that GH has become. Give me silly little love stories. ;)

I can also suspend my disbelief regarding the Duke mask. I like that story - and Robert's appearance makes it so much more wonderful.

Lulu - who I once couldn't stand - has become tolerable. I actually sort of like her and Dante (my least, least favourite). I think that Lulu's friendship with Johnny is interesting.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tash
Member Avatar

But Lulu and Dante have become predictable. You know it will be Maxie being the surrogate and she will do it to make herself look better in Spin's eyes.

Recast Dillion. Get Josh Kelley or John Paul Lavoiser for the role and have Maxie go for him. If she can't have AJ. It would be nice to see Maxie bond with Dillion, who absolutely adored her sister. I could see a friendship happening and then grow into something more.

Bring on more Quartermaines!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

dragonflies
Member Avatar

noooooooooooooooo just noooo to Josh Kelly or JPL as Dillon, just nooooooooo
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Loving Monica vs. Tracy right now.

Maxie continued to annoy the hell out of me. Although her pointing out Ellie being "Ellie Spinelli" if she married Spinelli cracked me up.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Robert Scorpio... how I love thee! :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I really have no complaints about GH right now. Current GH is about as close to perfect as you get in regards to soap writing. I'm also really looking forward to Wally Kurth returning as Ned this week. :wub: I'd love to see him return on contract since Days really doesn't seem to appreciate his talent.
Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I loved Jane Elliott! She's a terrific actress! She's breaking my heart talking with Edward.

GH really is doing a lot right!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Tracey is KILLING ME!!!! :'(
Offline Profile Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Heartbreaking...... man, alive!
Offline Profile Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

OH my LORD! :tears: Edward's last word--Lila.......You so have to watch this....
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

This episode sounds like a real tear jerker. As sad as it sounds I can't wait to watch it when I get home. Looks like I'm going to need a huge box of tissues. :tears:
Goto Top

dragonflies
Member Avatar

Today was so good, Sean Kanan & Jane Elliott killed their scenes :(
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic