Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: November Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 31 2012, 07:03 PM (8,174 Views)
KMan101
Member Avatar

Today's episode was so good. So heartwrenching. I'm still drying my eyes. Sean Kanan and Jane Elliot brought it hard today. I felt so bad for AJ not getting to tell Edward what he wanted to.

God, Sonny is looking so pathetic and desperate right now. I LOVE AJ's return but honestly, I just don't know that I can stomach an AJ/Sonny feud again, regardless of who's writing.

Very glad they had Sam tell Edward (and by accident, Monica) about Daniel. I'm glad Monica knows Danny is Jason's son.

Eeee AJ and Skye in the previews! With Lila Rae! And I'm very happy Ned is going to be there for Tracy. I am starting to agree that if Days only wants to use Wally sporadically then I don't see why he can't recur on GH or even go back on contract. He's got Tracy and Alexis is single .... I'm sorry, I'm not counting Shawn. Are they even still together? LOL.
Edited by KMan101, Nov 20 2012, 05:11 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

I haven't watched today's episode but I heard it was a tear-jerker. I don't think I can bring myself to watch it :( :'( .
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lanemack
Member Avatar

Thought it was wonderful. SO look forward to watching everyday.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Today's episode was nothing short of amazing and a real tear jerker at that. :tears: I'm so loving the renewed focus on the Quartermaine's. All the actors brought their A game and Jane Elliot was just phenomenal along with Sean Kanan. Those two just really stood out to me, though everyone did a fantastic job. It seems to be the beginning of a very fitting tribute to John Ingle. I'm very impressed.

Also so looking forward to Ned's return. I need GH to snatch him up because GH is just on fire right now and I can totally picture them giving Wally a good frontburner SL. I honestly haven't been this excited about a show in a long time.
Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Knowing he is dead on and off screen made scenes more emotional,for the viewers and I could tell for the actors too,I sobbed when Edward touched Dani's finger.
Online Profile Goto Top

Tash
Member Avatar

I can't stop crying. Tomorrow will be worse
Offline Profile Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Just on Monday's episode and actually watching the Spixie scenes. So glad to see Spinelli standing up for himself. Loved the line about Maxie only wanting him when she couldn't have him. So much Spinelli said is why I have never been able to buy the Spixie pairing. I like Ellie and Spinelli.

Loving pretty much everything on this show right now. I am enjoying that there are so many stories going on involving so many DIFFERENT characters and not just the same ones as in the past.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Kleenex is a must for today's episode,beautiful tribute.
Online Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Oh my word... the end of today's episode had me in tears... I mean absolutely sobbing my eyes out!
Offline Profile Goto Top

dragonflies
Member Avatar

Today is must see, OMG that tribute and then that ending, I'm sobbing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Loved seeing Wally. He needs to come back to GH his talent is wasted on days. I have always loved the Charcater Ned over Justin anyway.
Offline Profile Goto Top

dragonflies
Member Avatar

RC was not remotely this good at OLTL, I seriously think he loves GH more than he ever did OLTL
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

dragonflies
Nov 21 2012, 06:07 PM
RC was not remotely this good at OLTL, I seriously think he loves GH more than he ever did OLTL
I don't think that is true. I think he has more leway and financial room with GH then he did with OLTL... GH is the networks baby. Which is cemented by the fact that GH is still on the air and OLTL isn't lol.
Edited by Tammy, Nov 21 2012, 07:05 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

How great was the Edward tribute!! was balling like an idiot. the ending from that stack of pizza onward was just perfect. Edward & Lila, now that's a love story! :cloud9:
Offline Profile Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Fantastically Awesome! What a show-- such a loving tribute to John Ingle. That end scene--tears, just tears.

LOVED see Wally as Ned and Robin as Skye-- RC really knows how to write for them. I swear that if JE doesn't get an Emmy for this then there is something so wrong with the process and it really does need revamped. She was wonderful.

I swear this show just keeps getting better and better.
Offline Profile Goto Top

dragonflies
Member Avatar

Found these on tumblr

:'(

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Just finished watched yesterday's and today's episode. What a wonderful tribute! The ending was so sweet with the pizzas and then Edward/Lila being reunited again.

Oh how I wish we could get Ned back on GH. It felt like the GH of my college days with the Q's all fighting in the living room. How sweet would it be to have Ned and AJ together fighting for control of ELQ.

Didn't know Heather was suppose to be back so that was a fun twist. Will be interested to see what Heather found out from Edward's will.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

What a fitting tribute to John Ingle. That ending was by far the best part. So sweet and very touching. :tears:
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I really need for GH to give Wally a contract STAT. :pray: Wally and the character of Ned just have so much to offer.

I would love to see him in a frontburner SL on GH. He was given more screen time today in this one episode then he's been given Days in months.
Goto Top

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Yesterday's show was beautiful. The Quartermaines were awesome as always. And what a beautiful tribute to John Ingle/Edward. Mr. Q. will be missed very much. :(

I simply loved seeing Wally Kurth as Ned again. How I have missed Ned Ashton. Seriously, TPTB at GH need to get him back and sign him up long term. The Q's need Ned- especially his mother. It would be ideal to have Ned back in the helm of things like ELQ and Port Charles overall. It just amazed me how much more he got to do as Ned on GH than he's gotten on DAYS as Justin. I want Wally back as Ned permanently!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic