Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: November Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 31 2012, 07:03 PM (7,997 Views)
3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Nov 26 2012, 11:00 PM
Mirage75
Nov 26 2012, 06:08 PM
No, I don't get tired of the bickering between Ned and AJ. It would be very boring if they got along lol. Yes, some of it is childish, but I just give it up as them being their typical Q selves. And its the rivalry between them. I rather see that than the boring "lets get a long" crap.

I agree about Wally as Ned. Don't get me wrong I love Wally as Justin and still think there is a lot that can be done with him, but after seeing the writers at GH taking the time to actually give Wally more material to work with and more meaningful dialogue as a Quartermaine than as a lawyer in Salem. I love Justin supporting his son Sonny, and being the town lawyers, but he is so much more than that. And Ned as tons of stories on GH that can be told too- with Tracy, AJ, Monica, ELQ, Sonny, and of course Alexis. These last two days have made me realize that DAYS does not truly value Wally as an actor like GH does. It's day and night with those two shows. I think that GH values him more these last two days than DAYS has in the 3 months or so. :( I want Wally on a show that will value him as an actor and allow him to shine like he has on GH as Ned. I would miss Justin very much, but I want to see more Wally and see him be used more than just a prop at this point.

My sentiments exactly. :hail: I love Wally as Justin and Ned, but its obvious to me that GH values Wally more then Days does. Days just seems to use him to prop storylines along with Judi. They are never given any SL material that's about "them". With GH on the otherhand I've seen more of Wally in just a couple of days then I've seen of him for months on Days. And I feel like GH actually values him as an actor and Ned as a character. I want Wally to stay at GH and sign a contract. There's so much potential with the character of Ned and Wally as an actor just has so much to offer. And if Days is going to continue to misuse him he should totally stay at GH where at least he'd be appreciated and more then likely given decent airtime and a good frontburner SL.
Anybody can play Justin. He can easily be recast. Wally needs to be Ned period! I love AJ and Skye plotting together but somebody needs to stand by Tracy and who better than her son. Since he's been back at GH, I don't want him to leave. He adds so much to the family feud.
Offline Profile Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

They should cast Jon Hensley as Justin. Didn't he and Judi have some chemistry when she was on ATWT? I didn't watch but I thought I heard good things.

Anyway ... Ned definitely belongs on the canvas. So does Skye. They add a lot. If anything I hope they pop in more often.

I do like how Anna is finally admitting something's off. I'm glad she's not really being dumbed down. I totally buy how accepting she was at first, her denial to admit anything could be wrong to now finally realizing something's off. Finola Hughes is doing great. I'm loving Anna and so happy she's been leading story for months now. Same for the sudden surge with Jane Elliot and Leslie Charleson. I hope it keeps up.

When does Lucy appear? December something, right? I guess I'll go find the thread.
Offline Profile Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

KMan101
Nov 27 2012, 07:49 PM
They should cast Jon Hensley as Justin. Didn't he and Judi have some chemistry when she was on ATWT? I didn't watch but I thought I heard good things.

Anyway ... Ned definitely belongs on the canvas. So does Skye. They add a lot. If anything I hope they pop in more often.

I do like how Anna is finally admitting something's off. I'm glad she's not really being dumbed down. I totally buy how accepting she was at first, her denial to admit anything could be wrong to now finally realizing something's off. Finola Hughes is doing great. I'm loving Anna and so happy she's been leading story for months now. Same for the sudden surge with Jane Elliot and Leslie Charleson. I hope it keeps up.

When does Lucy appear? December something, right? I guess I'll go find the thread.
Heck, just bring Judi over as a love interest for someone there! LOL

I adore Wally as Justin but there's a certain vibe with Wally as Ned too. I think that GH would give Wally/Ned a much better storyline-- well A storyline--than what Days would. For the life of me, I just don't get Days NOT using Wally and Judi.....
Online Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

talbab1994
Nov 27 2012, 08:25 PM
KMan101

I adore Wally as Justin but there's a certain vibe with Wally as Ned too. I think that GH would give Wally/Ned a much better storyline-- well A storyline--than what Days would. For the life of me, I just don't get Days NOT using Wally and Judi.....
ITA. I say bring them both to GH and give them contracts. The writing at GH is 10000 times better then the writing at Days and I have a feeling both actors would be appreciated and utilized and actually be given good material to work with, instead of being just used as props for other characters.

I've had three days of Ned and I want so much more. :wub: The material GH has given Wally in three days makes me want him to stay permanently at GH. There's just so many SLs they can do with Ned and Wally has just so much to offer.

I'd totally be in seventh heaven if GH snagged up both Wally and Judi. Please GH make it happen. :cheer:
Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

I am guessing it's her voice... but Felicia really irritates me lmao.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

I really enjoyed today's episode. Blair's conversation with Starr was revealing. She still cares about Todd. TNB 4ever! I hate TARLY!!!!! I love Maxie and Lulu's friendship! Maxie being a surrogate mother for lulu might mature her.love seeing Ned and Tracy scheming together to get ELQ! I'm thinking AJ is going to use Sam to get her shares of ELQ but he falls for her in the process? Who knows but I like the potential of Sam and AJ. What made today's episode great......NO CONNIE :cheer:
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Nov 27 2012, 10:47 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Tammy
Nov 27 2012, 10:42 PM
Omg I though I was the only one ! For me it's her voice. It grates on my nerves!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Nov 27 2012, 09:47 PM
talbab1994
KMan101

ITA. I say bring them both to GH and give them contracts. The writing at GH is 10000 times better then the writing at Days and I have a feeling both actors would be appreciated and utilized and actually be given good material to work with, instead of being just used as props for other characters.

I've had three days of Ned and I want so much more. :wub: The material GH has given Wally in three days makes me want him to stay permanently at GH. There's just so many SLs they can do with Ned and Wally has just so much to offer.

I'd totally be in seventh heaven if GH snagged up both Wally and Judi. Please GH make it happen. :cheer:
Seeing Ned with Tracy and the Quatermaines brought back many memories. Wally is totally wasted on days ; I really want him to leave that train wrecked a soap and go back to GH! :rockon: ...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

That shaky camera work on the dock scenes was making me nauseous! :x
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I'm enjoying Ned on GH. :applause: :applause: I want Ned to stay at GH SO bad!!! Maybe he will. He's not utilized on Days very much, anyway.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

CherishLuvsEJ
Nov 27 2012, 10:53 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Nov 27 2012, 09:47 PM
talbab1994
KMan101

Seeing Ned with Tracy and the Quatermaines brought back many memories. Wally is totally wasted on days ; I really want him to leave that train wrecked a soap and go back to GH! :rockon: ...
Same here. Wally belongs on GH. And I've been totally loving the Ned/Tracy scenes. :wub: I want more of those two scheming together. :cheer:
Goto Top

Brianna!
Member Avatar

CherishLuvsEJ
Nov 27 2012, 10:46 PM
Tammy
Nov 27 2012, 10:42 PM
Omg I though I was the only one ! For me it's her voice. It grates on my nerves!
No, definitely not the only one. SHEW, i cringe whenever she speaks. i have to FF thru her scenes.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lanemack
Member Avatar

What I like about this show is that it's complicated. Well, not so much that I don't understand but I miss a few days and I need to get all caught up. Things move quickly, characters are all interacting - I hate how other soaps have isolated their characters/plots and over-simplified stories. I liked seeing "Duke" interact with Johnny. I like that AJ is getting involved with Sam and that an ELQ/business plot is back. It's like new life has been breathed into "older" characters like Tracy and Monica, too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

I agree with whoever said there was a vibe with Wally as Ned that's just ... the role seems to just fit him. I guess also I had watched Wally as Ned for years and I've really not seen much of Justin and Adrienne's run, so I guess in a sense I'm just more used to him as Ned. All it does is piss me off that GH can use him significantly for a few days and he's had pretty much nothing on Days for how many years now? Sigh.

But onto today ...

Pine Valley mention! Stuart mention! LOL @ Carly vs. Skye.

Also, AJ makes Michael tolerable. I love that Michael's finally embracing the Quartermaines. I just think it's nice to see AJ finally not being written as a horrible loser who everyone hates.
Edited by KMan101, Nov 28 2012, 02:15 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mods feels free to remove this if this is against the rules, but I just started a twitter account in support of Wally Kurth back at GH:

http://www.twitter.com/GH_NeedsNed
Goto Top

bygnedys

I like Felicia's voice, I guess I like what most people don't.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

I don't like AJ any better then I like Sonny. I think Billy Warlock soured me towards the character!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

Tammy
Nov 28 2012, 05:55 PM
I don't like AJ any better then I like Sonny. I think Billy Warlock soured me towards the character!
not that I dislike SK because I like him but BW made me actually sympathize with the character back in the day being made the loser ect
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Loved Connie giving it to Sonny. Great performances by Sullivan and Bernard.

Carly vs. Skye was fun. I love how they're recognizing the similarities between Tomas and Alcazar. Are they the same person? If they are, then Alcazar has to be Tomas' alias. Tomas Delgado is the real identity. Has to be considering Tea grew up with him as her older brother. Interesting choice for Carlivati to make. Can't wait to see it be explained.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

I just want to say I am loving this show right now. There is very little that I don't like. I come home every day and it is the first thing I put on when I turn the tv on.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic