Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: November Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Nov 1 2012, 12:00 AM (8,760 Views)
3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Avery will eventually get a rude awakening when Sharon is back in Nick's orbit lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

3WishGenie
Nov 2 2012, 10:42 PM
Avery will eventually get a rude awakening when Sharon is back in Nick's orbit lol
Exactly. It's a whole different ballgame when it comes to Sharon and Nick. When they are in each other's orbit, she is his #1. Avery can win Nick's heart when it comes to Phyllis because she's Phyllis and he's never really seemed to fight for her at all. But Sharon? He'd do anything for her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Yes Nick did screw Avery. Not during this round of flirting but the first round. Nick sticks up for Sharon because she's the "mother" of his kids. Hates the thought of her not being able to see them, like she didn't see them when she had the chances.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney
I'm very, very disappointed in some "Shadam" fans being so cruel to Missy. Shame on you.

And for the "Chadam" fans that get personal and cruel about Sharon...cut it out.

Both @sharonlcase & @MClaireEgan are my friends, both are talented, and both are pretty damn classy. So be like them folks...#BeClassy

And if you want to get cruel & personal, just do it to me. I can take it...and I probably deserve it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Nov 3 2012, 07:48 AM
Yes Nick did screw Avery. Not during this round of flirting but the first round. Nick sticks up for Sharon because she's the "mother" of his kids. Hates the thought of her not being able to see them, like she didn't see them when she had the chances.
You mean when he was single and it was okay to do so? Yeah, I'm referring to Phyllis cheating on Nick which is not okay.

And no, Nick sticks up for Sharon because he loves her and she is the love of his life.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

The pair divorced in 2010 after his connection to Sharon became to much for Phyllis to handle. Despite legally ending their marriage, Nick and Phyllis continued to succumb to passion, having many affairs together in 2011. However, Nick eventually began dating Phyllis' sister Avery Bailey Clark, causing hostility between the pair, especially when Phyllis retaliated by dating Ronan Malloy.

Neither of them were married at the time. He was poking Avery and she was poking Ronan. Both divorced.

Just saying
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Nov 3 2012, 04:49 PM
I'm very, very disappointed in some "Shadam" fans being so cruel to Missy. Shame on you.

And for the "Chadam" fans that get personal and cruel about Sharon...cut it out.

Both @sharonlcase & @MClaireEgan are my friends, both are talented, and both are pretty damn classy. So be like them folks...#BeClassy

And if you want to get cruel & personal, just do it to me. I can take it...and I probably deserve it.
Why does he even pay attention to it? I don't understand. JM probably has to deal with the same bullshit from Shick & Phick fan bases so I don't see why it can't just be ignored. The fans aren't going to cut it out, there will fan bases attacking the actors. SC and MCE can handle it i'm sure
Offline Profile Goto Top

kelly777
Member Avatar

^^ I have a mix of both fanbases on my TL. I don't know where he got that bullshit but NONE of them were having a war over the characters. And I didn't see any Tweets from anyone that they were going to give MCE a hard time while she was live Tweeting. Frankly I hate the Chelsea character and I'm pissed that Abby is gone and she is still here. She came to the show and they made a place for her while they totally ignored seasoned characters unless they were propping her up. I wouldn't get on and mix it up with her over a fictional character and personally I don't believe anyone else would.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Nov 3 2012, 05:25 PM
The pair divorced in 2010 after his connection to Sharon became to much for Phyllis to handle. Despite legally ending their marriage, Nick and Phyllis continued to succumb to passion, having many affairs together in 2011. However, Nick eventually began dating Phyllis' sister Avery Bailey Clark, causing hostility between the pair, especially when Phyllis retaliated by dating Ronan Malloy.

Neither of them were married at the time. He was poking Avery and she was poking Ronan. Both divorced.

Just saying
I know this. I'm pointing out that Nick has never cheated on Phyllis with Avery, but Phyllis (last month) cheated on Nick with Ronan. Therefore she is a whore in the Navery/Phonan situation and Nick is not.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

:shrug: all of em are whores :shrug:
just saying
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar

But in this situation, Nick isn't. So Nick making googly eyes at Avery is sort of irrelevant considering he has every right too. He's a free man. Phyllis on the other hand had no right touching another man while married to Nick. Jmo.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Queen B
Nov 3 2012, 05:31 PM
Miss Rhi

Why does he even pay attention to it? I don't understand. JM probably has to deal with the same bullshit from Shick & Phick fan bases so I don't see why it can't just be ignored. The fans aren't going to cut it out, there will fan bases attacking the actors. SC and MCE can handle it i'm sure
Yea I thought he was done making comments related to the show. there's no point paying attention to what he says. Didn't he try to get us all hyped about his character? All I see now is Adam going down the tubes of stupidity.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Now he thinks he has to protect the women in real life? Get over yourself MM. MCE is a big girl and can take care of herself.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Michael Muhney @michaelmuhney

I don't twitter, but if I did, I'd be telling MM, that he wasn't the boss of me, lol and he can't censor my speech. If he doesn't like what people are saying, untwitter them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Wondered what all the hoopla was about today until I hit the hashtags and saw some silly hoes losing they shit because of that SID cover and the live chat happening w/ he and MCE on Monday so Naturally here comes this sucka with his twitter cape reprimanding the Shadam base as if he doesn't like the attention :glare: then he later told Chadam fans the same... :hmmph:
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

lightandday
Nov 4 2012, 01:53 PM
Wondered what all the hoopla was about today until I hit the hashtags and saw some silly hoes losing they shit because of that SID cover and the live chat happening w/ he and MCE on Monday so Naturally here comes this sucka with his twitter cape reprimanding the Shadam base as if he doesn't like the attention :glare: then he later told Chadam fans the same... :hmmph:
Next thing you know he'll be appearing on The Talk saying show Shadam is meant to be together and have a slew of people jumping down his throat so fast! :drunk: Well, that is if the TPTB even allow him to go on a talk show given his track record and his big mouth.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ratfink
Member Avatar

I really liked him, but he is becoming a narcissistic jerk!!! MM, just be Adam the actor. I don't care about you other than Y&R. You get paid big bucks, I am sure...so do your job and entertain us. Keep your personal thoughts to yourself...
Edited by ratfink, Nov 4 2012, 09:59 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Tricia Cast ‏@triciacast
@kristoffstjohn1 #ThrowBack Wednesday pic.twitter.com/YJNXPdNr
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

lightandday
Nov 8 2012, 05:34 PM
Tricia Cast ‏@triciacast
@kristoffstjohn1 #ThrowBack Wednesday pic.twitter.com/YJNXPdNr
That is too cute!
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

I didn't know TC and Neil worked together in the 1970s?!
Edited by LPS, Nov 9 2012, 12:22 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic