Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: November Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Nov 1 2012, 12:00 AM (9,036 Views)
Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Grubby and dirty looking can sometimes last on Y&R... look at Daniel for example.
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Daniel wasn't just dirty. He was filthy. One nasty looking guy. Never could figure out how any woman could crawl in bed with someone that dirty looking.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lisete

"OH LORD JESUS THERE'S A FIRE". He's smokin hot...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ejole Lifer

He is fine. Too bad he couldn't be new Noah. I like the new Noah so far, but I need him to be a little sexier.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Peridott
Member Avatar

RA looks too old so this guy would too definitely. I like RA's Noah though and I think he could bring the sexy but they're not writing Noah to even interact with women which sucks. They should be chem testing him now instead of having us wait for some ex. girlfriend to arrive.
Edited by Peridott, Nov 25 2012, 01:13 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

Y&R needs some young blood so badly. The writers ruined JT and he's gone. Billy is a family man now. Daniel is on his way out. I don't care about Fen or Kyle.
Offline Profile Goto Top

sonemfan4life

Peridott
Nov 25 2012, 01:11 PM
RA looks too old so this guy would too definitely. I like RA's Noah though and I think he could bring the sexy but they're not writing Noah to even interact with women which sucks. They should be chem testing him now instead of having us wait for some ex. girlfriend to arrive.
Noah's ex girlfriend will be in town soon I'd rather they wait for her. There's no one on the show in that age range really to test him with anyway besides asexual Eden. And maybe Lily but's she's asexual as well and ruins men.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

I say split Villy. This pairing has ruined Billy, IMO.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Kyle could be hot but they need to get him far away from Eden. She is boring and has no appeal!
Offline Profile Goto Top

ratfink
Member Avatar

LPS
Nov 25 2012, 03:52 PM
I say split Villy. This pairing has ruined Billy, IMO.
Really? I kind of like them together. Victor needs to stuff it, however...IMO
Offline Profile Goto Top

Peridott
Member Avatar

sonemfan4life
Nov 25 2012, 02:50 PM
Noah's ex girlfriend will be in town soon I'd rather they wait for her. There's no one on the show in that age range really to test him with anyway besides asexual Eden. And maybe Lily but's she's asexual as well and ruins men.
True, the only woman in his bracket is Eden and she's so blah. Lily, Chloe, Chelsea are older but there's no harm in Noah interacting with any one those women. He doesn't have to bed any of them. Clearly he's hung up on this Adriana girl anyways but they better have chemistry is all I can say.
Edited by Peridott, Nov 25 2012, 10:21 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

sonemfan4life

Peridott
Nov 25 2012, 10:17 PM
sonemfan4life
Nov 25 2012, 02:50 PM
True, the only woman in his bracket is Eden and she's so blah. Lily, Chloe, Chelsea are older but there's no harm in Noah interacting with any one those women. He doesn't have to bed any of them. Clearly he's hung up on this Adriana girl anyways but they better have chemistry is all I can say.
There's no reason for him to interact with Chloe,Chelsea or really Lily though. They aren't in the same age bracket and don't run in the same circles.
Offline Profile Goto Top

sonemfan4life

There's no reason for him to interact with them though. What would they even talk about? He hates Adam so why would he be talking to Adam's wife? And I can't think of why he would run into Chloe.

They just need to work on his age bracket. Kyle needs a good recast, Eden can just go at this point they went through 3 actresses already and she's been a flop. And they have to bring in females.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Get rid of Eden altogether and replace her with a another young female to make things interesting. Noah and Kyle probably need to run in the same circles, they are the new generation Newman/Abbott.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Peridott
Member Avatar

Eden does need to go. I hope the fact that she's not in the intro means she's out soon. I think there needs to be another young woman besides incoming Adriana though.
Offline Profile Goto Top

kelly777
Member Avatar

Checkers
Nov 25 2012, 02:27 PM
Y&R needs some young blood so badly. The writers ruined JT and he's gone. Billy is a family man now. Daniel is on his way out. I don't care about Fen or Kyle.
They do but they really, really need to build them up so people can invest in their story. My problem with all of them is they have no bearings. They went from being youngsters to teen in a flash and I don't know who Summer or Fen are to even care about them. We haven't seen Leslie in ages and all of a sudden she has a brother.
Offline Profile Goto Top

sonemfan4life

kelly777
Nov 26 2012, 03:10 AM
Checkers
Nov 25 2012, 02:27 PM
They do but they really, really need to build them up so people can invest in their story. My problem with all of them is they have no bearings. They went from being youngsters to teen in a flash and I don't know who Summer or Fen are to even care about them. We haven't seen Leslie in ages and all of a sudden she has a brother.
We saw Leslie last week. They have started using her again at least before giving her a brother.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Noah needs to run into Roxanne... :laugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Notice how he says he has such a busy life then he spends half an hour on Twitter going on about what kind of followers he wants/doesn't want, how he uses Twitter "differently" and that he doesn't follow but occasionally DM's. Don't you have to be following one another to DM? :blink:

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney
I don't follow. I don't retweet birthdays, etc. However I do occasionally DM. I use twitter differently than most of my cast. Sorry.

Other actors/entertainers have FAR too much spare time on their hands. I have to treat Twitter differently because my life is crazy busy.

And that last tweet of mine was not directed at any of my cast. That's why I said "actors/entertainers". #toomanyBABIESontwitter

I'm not participating in a popularity contest. Please stop following me if you are a knee-jerk-sensitive, know-it-all, shit-starting type.

If u look for the worst possible meaning in my tweets u can hit the road. Buh-bye. And if u look for the best in my tweets...thank u.

Some of y'all need the "Waaaaaambulance" on speed-dial. You are what I politely refer to as the "unhappy-type". #complainers

I'm pretty damn real. A little too real for some folks. But fortunately 99% of my twitter folks "get" me. #weARErealHUMANS

The thing I look for with my twitter peeps: Quality, not quantity. The "panties-in-a-bunch" folks can go follow someone else.

I'm the nicest person you'll never meet.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

LOL the best one has to be "I'm not participating in a popularity contest". Isn't he the one voting in polls, couple polls? and acting like he's campaigning for votes. :ermm: I get that people will go on his twitter and attack him but can't he just ignore them so we don't have to listen to his wounded ego.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic