Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: November Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Nov 1 2012, 12:00 AM (8,569 Views)
sonemfan4life

To send a DM to someone they have to be following you
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

sonemfan4life
Nov 26 2012, 01:23 PM
Thanks for answering that! I tweet but don't do the DM thing all that often so I wasn't sure.
Offline Profile Goto Top

sonemfan4life

Miss Rhi
Nov 26 2012, 01:25 PM
sonemfan4life
Thanks for answering that! I tweet but don't do the DM thing all that often so I wasn't sure.
You can't rely to a DM unless the sender is following you
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Nov 26 2012, 01:13 PM
LOL the best one has to be "I'm not participating in a popularity contest". Isn't he the one voting in polls, couple polls? and acting like he's campaigning for votes. :ermm: I get that people will go on his twitter and attack him but can't he just ignore them so we don't have to listen to his wounded ego.
Let's not forget the little feud with SID about their polling system. :shame:
Offline Profile Goto Top

kelly777
Member Avatar

^^Yeah, sent that poll back to the dark ages of snail mail!! :sheep: :sheep:

He claimed it was rigged. Mostly it was about the Lane people and they still win that poll hands down. :doh: :doh: People even send mail from CND in support. Good for them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

sonemfan4life
Nov 26 2012, 01:30 PM
Miss Rhi
sonemfan4life
So he could bombard someone with DM's because they follow but the recipient couldn't reply because he refuses to follow back?
Offline Profile Goto Top

sonemfan4life

Miss Rhi
Nov 26 2012, 10:12 PM
sonemfan4life
Nov 26 2012, 01:30 PM
Miss Rhi
sonemfan4life
So he could bombard someone with DM's because they follow but the recipient couldn't reply because he refuses to follow back?
Yep!
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Nov 26 2012, 01:13 PM
LOL the best one has to be "I'm not participating in a popularity contest". Isn't he the one voting in polls, couple polls? and acting like he's campaigning for votes. :ermm: I get that people will go on his twitter and attack him but can't he just ignore them so we don't have to listen to his wounded ego.
MM is such a ass. I even told him so tonight on Twitter. I told him I don't follow him because he is funny but I follow him because he is so egotistic. I called him a ego maniac. I think is what I said. I detest him and his ego. He is a good actor but a very unlikable person in my eyes. He will ban me from his twitter account but I don't care. Had to say it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Christian Le Blanc's tweets and pics are cracking me up, especially the one about not leaving anything at baggage claim.... :laugh:

Christian Le Blanc ‏@CJLeBlanc
EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION...as Yani...a REAL Canadian thank you very much, demonstrates a beautiful example of the... http://fb.me/2f4lVOUQI

OH BLISS!!! JUST TWO MORE DAYS UNTIL #TORONTOTEA.... WE"VE BEEN PRACTICING CANADIAN ALL MONTH... @georgeguzman … http://say.ly/aOe4Gdw

YANI GELMAN also told us that this was the proper way to greet the Queen who could be shopping at Eaton's...you never … http://say.ly/DKT4Gdz

OK LISTEN UP TEAM Y&R...TORONTO AIRPORT SECURITY JUST FAXED ME...THEY WANT TO REMIND US NOT TO LEAVE ANYTHING AT BAGGA… http://say.ly/dbT4Ge1

Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

Those tweets are hilarious.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic