Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of November 12th
Topic Started: Nov 1 2012, 12:12 PM (5,088 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers for the week of 11/12th

Nick and Phyllis have their day in court

Michael and Lauren question Fen about his relationship with Summer

Good news reunites Paul and Christine

Will Chelsea figure out the lengths Adam goes to protect Sharon

Nick confronts Billy about Victoria's kidnapping

via jmcrenny's twitter

Teasers wk of 11/12

Monday 11/2: Noah sees a familiar face

Tuesday 11/13: Nikki makes a confession

Wed. 11/14: Michael and Lauren question Fenmore about his relationship with Summer

Thurs:11/15: Nick confronts Billy about Victoria's kidnapping

Fri:11/16: Good news unites Paul and Christine

telboards

Daily Spoilers wk of 11/12

11/12, Adam seeks Chelsea's forgiveness; Ronan and Phyllis have an unpleasant evening.

11/13, Nick and Phyllis go to court; Jill reunites with Lily and Cane.

11/14, Lauren and Michael do not approve of Fen and Summer's relationship; Jack struggles with addiction.

11/15, Victoria realizes that Billy's past has put her in danger; Tucker and Jill are surprised by Katherine's reaction.

11/16, Christine and Paul celebrate fortunate news; Noah is confused by an unexpected delivery.

TV Guide Previews

11/12, Adam tries to win Chelsea's forgiveness, while Phyllis and Ronan endure an unpleasant evening.

11/13, Phyllis and Nick have their day in court, while Jill enjoys a reunion with Cane and Lily.

11/14, Michael and Lauren disapprove of Fen's relationship with Summer, while Jack battles his growing addiction.

11/15, Victoria learns that Billy's past has put her in peril, while Katherine's reaction surprises Jill and Tucker.

11/16, Paul and Christine celebrate good news, while an unexpected delivery perplexes Noah.

Soapzone's SUMMARY OF THE WEEK'S EVENTS
Y&R -- Nick and Phyllis have their day in court. After Phyllis and Ronan's first date turns into an ugly confrontation, Phyllis orders Ronan to leave, then calls Nick. Phyllis attempts to convince Nick to postpone their divorce hearing, but Nick refuses. Later, Phyllis asks Avery to go with her to the divorce hearing, but Avery explains that, since she HAS been seeing Nick, Avery believes that it would create an unnecessarily awkward situation if Avery tagged along to the divorce hearing. Later, during the divorce hearing, Phyllis is stunned by Nick's cold refusal to make any effort to keep their relationship cordial. Later, Phyllis becomes determined to get even with Nick - AND with Avery! Avery decides that it might be possible for Avery to develop a long-term relationship with Nick. Michael and Lauren question Fen about his relationship with Summer. Good news reunites Paul and Christine. Sharon slips away from the cottage and indulges in an unexpected meeting with Noah. Noah begs Sharon to let her family help her, but Sharon refuses. Later, when Noah believes that Nick suspects that something is up, Noah distracts Nick by beginning a discussion about Noah's failed relationship with ADRIANA, a girl whom Noah met in New York. When Chelsea figures out that Sharon must have been the one responsible for the fire at the Newman Ranch, Chelsea confronts Adam with her suspicions. Adam admits that Chelsea is correct, but assures Chelsea that there is no way that anyone will be able to tie the fire to Sharon. Later, after Adam hits the sheets with Chelsea, Adam spots a news article about the fire at Glow Worm. Leaving the house while Chelsea is still asleep, Adam arranges to meet at Jimmy's Bar with the arsonist whom Adam hired to pretend to be a firebug - and demands to know if the arsonist also torched Glow Worm. Adam's arsonist evades answers. However, shortly after the arsonist leaves his meeting with Adam, Adam spots Ronan at Jimmy's Bar. When Ronan quizzes Adam about Adam's late night activities, Adam claims that he was involved in trying to arrange for a high stakes poker game - and avoids the rest of Ronan's questions. Later, when Chelsea quizzes Adam about the fire at Glow Worm, Adam brushes aside her questions by observing that it must be a copycat but, at any rate, Sharon is safe from accusations about the fire at the Newman Ranch. When Chelsea continues to question Adam about his plan to protect Sharon, Adam claims that he has bribed a number of people, who will be willing to testify that Sharon was some place else, other than in Genoa City, on the night when the Newman Ranch burned. However, Chelsea remains suspicious, and decides to do some sleuthing of her own. Nick confronts Billy about Victoria's kidnapping.

Edited by Daytime, Nov 11 2012, 11:46 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Didn't see that coming.

Babyphick84

Daytime
Nov 1 2012, 12:12 PM
NE Spoilers for the week of 11/12th

Victoria is Kidnapped

Nick and Phyllis have their day in court

Michael and Lauren question Fen about his relationship with Summer

Good news reunites Paul and Christine

Will Chelsea figure out the lengths Adam goes to protect Sharon

Nick confronts Billy about Victoria's kidnapping

via jmcrenny's twitter
I bet it going to be a good to see Nick & Phyllis have their day in court before Phyllis see Nick & Avery in there intimate moment she is going to be mad & I thing Nick & Avery will not see Phyllis while they are going at it it going to be a good showdown.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamXander

I sure didn't expect a kidnapping! Damn that Carmine is at it again LOL
Edited by 3WishGenie, Nov 1 2012, 01:10 PM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Nov 1 2012, 01:08 PM
I sure didn't expect a kidnapping! Damn that Carmine is at it again LOL
Best post of the day!! :applause: :applause: :applause:
I guess Carmine wanted an upgrade in his kidnapping skills.

Daytime
Member Avatar

I'm guessing Vicki's kidnapping has something to do with this sweeps spoilers...

Quote:

Billy/Victoria: Billy feels the walls closing in and fears he could lose his family when a danger from his past puts Victoria in jeopardy.

I say this all the time... but Gawd.. I'm happy Villy has a storyline not involving babies...

lene
Member Avatar

Billy and Victoria emotional scenes? YIPPEE! Chelsea better keep her hands off Johnny while Victoria is gone.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Teasers wk of 11/12

Monday 11/2: Noah sees a familiar face

Tuesday 11/13: Nikki makes a confession

Wed. 11/14: Michael and Lauren question Fenmore about his relationship with Summer

Thurs:11/15: Nick confronts Billy about Victoria's kidnapping

Fri:11/16: Good news unites Paul and Christine

telboards
Edited by Daytime, Nov 8 2012, 08:33 PM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamXander

Is it just me or are the writers doing a throwback to big Y&R couples? First we had Nikki/Victor, obviously they are forging ahead with Jack/Phyllis and now Paul/Christine! I dont want to sound too optimistic but maybe Shick is on the horizon too! :biggrin:

Daytime
Member Avatar

Monday, November 12th via jcren

Nick and Avery at her place. They are being really romantic but Avery is trying to keep distance between with a chair, just in case. Asking him questions about why he changed his mind about them. He eventually leaves.

Sharon is trying to write a letter to Noah and Faith. She can't find the right words and keeps bawling up papers. They are everywhere.

Adam and Chelsea have a romantic night together. They go up stairs to make love. Adam hears about the fire at Gloworm and leaves a sleeping Chelsea to meet with the arsonist.

Phyllis and Ronan are having the worst date ever. It is so awkward. Their date ends early and he takes her home. She doesn't want to do anything with him and slams the door in his face.

Adam sees the guy. He is pissed about Gloworm. Ronan comes into the dive as the arsonist leaves. Ronan is drinking and starts questioning why Adam is in such a place. They snark a bit.

Sharon goes over to Nick's to see Noah. They talk. She tells him Adam has been helping her. She is sick and getting better. He asks her if she burned the ranch down. She denies it and says it is about marrying Victor, the company, etc.

Avery has a bad dream about Phyllis and Nick. Basically she is getting between them. It is pretty intense. Lots of arguing with her and Phyllis.

Nick is home talking to Noah. He supports Nick and Avery if that is what he wants to do.

A drunk Ronan goes back to Phyllis with pizza and beer. He really rips into her about why she will always be alone. He is kinda brutal. But she is pretty brutal back. Ronan is in tears crying. Phyllis does not want him. He finally gives up and leaves. She calls Nick. He wants to know what she wants. She says everything is wrong.

Adam is back home with Chelsea. They talk about the fires. He denies knowing who is setting them. Chelsea and Sharon have a good chat

Avery goes to the Tack House. She tells Nick she doesn't want a friendship. She wants him. They kiss and she leaves.

Previews: Phyllis/Avery, Victor/Billy, Victoria

Daytime
Member Avatar

Daily Spoilers wk of 11/12

11/12, Adam seeks Chelsea's forgiveness; Ronan and Phyllis have an unpleasant evening.

11/13, Nick and Phyllis go to court; Jill reunites with Lily and Cane.

11/14, Lauren and Michael do not approve of Fen and Summer's relationship; Jack struggles with addiction.

11/15, Victoria realizes that Billy's past has put her in danger; Tucker and Jill are surprised by Katherine's reaction.

11/16, Christine and Paul celebrate fortunate news; Noah is confused by an unexpected delivery.

LPS
Member Avatar

Quote:

But she is pretty brutal back. Ronan is in tears crying.

OMFG......Phyllis has single handily ruined this character. Give this man his spine back or get him off the screen.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamXander

Wow this must be the downfall of Ronan. Having Phyllis practically scrape him off the bottom of her shoe! There is no end to propping this woman! :soapbox:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Nov 9 2012, 05:21 PM
Quote:

But she is pretty brutal back. Ronan is in tears crying.

OMFG......Phyllis has single handily ruined this character. Give this man his spine back or get him off the screen.
no shit! WTF is THAT all about?

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamXander

Can I also mention...they have more new sets!!!! Phonan's date was at this trendy restaurant and Chadam have a bedroom. Must be date night cuz Chadam had a romantic evening too :cloud9: :wub: and well Navery blah.
Edited by 3WishGenie, Nov 9 2012, 06:40 PM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

I felt embarrassed for Ronan and Phyllis watching those scenes. :( I didn't like the way they ended that relationship. :shame:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I think the new writers are doing a great job so far, I like the writing, that they're having new sets, the directing, I really like how they're playing the nick and avery romance, building up to it instead of just jumping in the sack, and I really like Avery's dreams. Nice touch.
I'm finally looking forward to the next day's show.

Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Previews

11/12, Adam tries to win Chelsea's forgiveness, while Phyllis and Ronan endure an unpleasant evening.

11/13, Phyllis and Nick have their day in court, while Jill enjoys a reunion with Cane and Lily.

11/14, Michael and Lauren disapprove of Fen's relationship with Summer, while Jack battles his growing addiction.

11/15, Victoria learns that Billy's past has put her in peril, while Katherine's reaction surprises Jill and Tucker.

11/16, Paul and Christine celebrate good news, while an unexpected delivery perplexes Noah.

Peridott
Member Avatar

Daytime
Nov 10 2012, 11:21 AM
TV Guide Previews

Damn already? I don't like sped through addiction stories. Jack shouldn't even be aware he has an addiction at this point.
Edited by Peridott, Nov 10 2012, 06:02 PM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Peridott
Nov 10 2012, 05:52 PM
Daytime
Nov 10 2012, 11:21 AM
TV Guide Previews

Damn already? I don't like sped through addiction stories. Jack shouldn't even be aware he has an addiction at this point.
I totally called Jack's addiction but I thought they would play it out a little longer.. This is at lightening speed but I am looking forward to PB doing his thing though. I bet this will lead to him losing Newman.
Edited by Daytime, Nov 10 2012, 08:14 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply