Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of November 12th
Topic Started: Nov 1 2012, 12:12 PM (5,006 Views)
kelly777
Member Avatar

^^ This show has already had its fair share of addiction stories. The new set should be the AA/NA meeting room. :drunk: :wine: :grouphug: :addict: :seedoc:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Daytime
Nov 9 2012, 11:22 PM
I felt embarrassed for Ronan and Phyllis watching those scenes. :( I didn't like the way they ended that relationship. :shame:
Its pretty obvious Phyllis cant handle a normal date without being slammed onto a hard surface or playing video games. Having an adult conversation is too much ask.

ratfink
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Nov 11 2012, 12:58 AM
Daytime
I felt embarrassed for Ronan and Phyllis watching those scenes. :( I didn't like the way they ended that relationship. :shame:
Its pretty obvious Phyllis cant handle a normal date without being slammed onto a hard surface or playing video games. Having an adult conversation is too much ask.
How funny...and how true :applause:

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

3WishGenie
Daytime
3G` :blulaugh:
I think Jeff is a goner did you see this pic he posted of himself with Gary Sinise? > JB&GS

Also it'a a poster on soaps.com saying JB was at some charity event saying he's been fired but I haven't seen that anywhere else..

Anyone else heard anything on JB?

Daytime
Member Avatar

lightandday
Nov 11 2012, 06:35 PM
3WishGenie
Daytime
3G` :blulaugh:
I think Jeff is a goner did you see this pic he posted of himself with Gary Sinise? > JB&GS

Also it'a a poster on soaps.com saying JB was at some charity event saying he's been fired but I haven't seen that anywhere else..

Anyone else heard anything on JB?
I saw someone tweet that they met JB and confirmed that he was a goner. I figured they weren't going to keep him that's why they ended Phonan. I didn't post because I like to get confirmation from a more reliable source..

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Yea Rach when I saw the tweet, went over to boards but that was all I saw. Maybe something concrete will come out later because he was attendance it was either CLB account or that charity account which showed them at the event. Did you see it?

kelly777
Member Avatar

I figured he would be a gonner too! I'm actually thinking we would have seen more firings had it not been for the outcry about the first wave and notice they were all women as predicted by some the moment JFP got her badge at YR.

They really could have had something with him being Nina's long lost son but they wasted him and his talent on another putrid storyline.

Daytime
Member Avatar

lightandday
Nov 11 2012, 07:44 PM
Yea Rach when I saw the tweet, went over to boards but that was all I saw. Maybe something concrete will come out later because he was attendance it was either CLB account or that charity account which showed them at the event. Did you see it?
I bet the mags will be all over it tomorrow... It will probably be announced.. Things spread like wildfire on the net. lol

Peridott
Member Avatar

Soon as I saw the cop Alex casting, I knew Ronan was a goner. With 3 new guys coming, some actor was bound to get fired. There would be too many men otherwise. Ronan looks pathetic these days. I can't take him seriously working cases and its clear JG prefers Phack and Phyllis acting a fool over Navery.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Y&R won't be the same without that sexy voice! lol they've driven the dagger through the character after last episode so better to write him off the show than to continue the torture. I guess this is the reason they are bringing in another cop!

Daytime
Member Avatar

Soapzone's SUMMARY OF THE WEEK'S EVENTS
Y&R -- Nick and Phyllis have their day in court. After Phyllis and Ronan's first date turns into an ugly confrontation, Phyllis orders Ronan to leave, then calls Nick. Phyllis attempts to convince Nick to postpone their divorce hearing, but Nick refuses. Later, Phyllis asks Avery to go with her to the divorce hearing, but Avery explains that, since she HAS been seeing Nick, Avery believes that it would create an unnecessarily awkward situation if Avery tagged along to the divorce hearing. Later, during the divorce hearing, Phyllis is stunned by Nick's cold refusal to make any effort to keep their relationship cordial. Later, Phyllis becomes determined to get even with Nick - AND with Avery! Avery decides that it might be possible for Avery to develop a long-term relationship with Nick. Michael and Lauren question Fen about his relationship with Summer. Good news reunites Paul and Christine. Sharon slips away from the cottage and indulges in an unexpected meeting with Noah. Noah begs Sharon to let her family help her, but Sharon refuses. Later, when Noah believes that Nick suspects that something is up, Noah distracts Nick by beginning a discussion about Noah's failed relationship with ADRIANA, a girl whom Noah met in New York. When Chelsea figures out that Sharon must have been the one responsible for the fire at the Newman Ranch, Chelsea confronts Adam with her suspicions. Adam admits that Chelsea is correct, but assures Chelsea that there is no way that anyone will be able to tie the fire to Sharon. Later, after Adam hits the sheets with Chelsea, Adam spots a news article about the fire at Glow Worm. Leaving the house while Chelsea is still asleep, Adam arranges to meet at Jimmy's Bar with the arsonist whom Adam hired to pretend to be a firebug - and demands to know if the arsonist also torched Glow Worm. Adam's arsonist evades answers. However, shortly after the arsonist leaves his meeting with Adam, Adam spots Ronan at Jimmy's Bar. When Ronan quizzes Adam about Adam's late night activities, Adam claims that he was involved in trying to arrange for a high stakes poker game - and avoids the rest of Ronan's questions. Later, when Chelsea quizzes Adam about the fire at Glow Worm, Adam brushes aside her questions by observing that it must be a copycat but, at any rate, Sharon is safe from accusations about the fire at the Newman Ranch. When Chelsea continues to question Adam about his plan to protect Sharon, Adam claims that he has bribed a number of people, who will be willing to testify that Sharon was some place else, other than in Genoa City, on the night when the Newman Ranch burned. However, Chelsea remains suspicious, and decides to do some sleuthing of her own. Nick confronts Billy about Victoria's kidnapping.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Peridott
Nov 11 2012, 10:56 PM
Soon as I saw the cop Alex casting, I knew Ronan was a goner. With 3 new guys coming, some actor was bound to get fired. There would be too many men otherwise. Ronan looks pathetic these days. I can't take him seriously working cases and its clear JG prefers Phack and Phyllis acting a fool over Navery.
Quote:

Ronan looks pathetic these days. I can't take him seriously working cases

Especially when he lied for phyliss, that tanked his credibility as a cop.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Phyllis acting like Jaime's online bully is so awful was rich! Considering thats what she did for years at RS!!

Daytime
Member Avatar

Garbage.
Tuesday, November 13 2012 via Sheknows

Nick and Phyllis meet, Jill has an idea, and Victor learns the truth.

Y&R logo (CBS)
At the tackhouse, Summer and Nick discuss the divorce meeting that day. Nick admits he's disappointed it turned out this way. Summer says she knows Phyllis must be upset with herself and miss them, but says seeing her hurts. Nick agrees. Fen arrives as Nick leaves. Summer admits to Fen it was stupid of her to bully Jamie.

Avery answers her door to Phyllis, who says she's meeting with Nick today and would like her to come for moral support. Avery tells Phyllis she may start dating Nick and accuses her of wanting to make him uncomfortable. Phyllis can't believe she won't help her.
Victor finds Billy asleep on his sofa. He grills him about the email supposedly from Victoria and the gun beside him. Billy says he needs a hobby. Victor warns if something's happened to Victoria, he'll wish he'd used the gun on himself.
In the cell, Vikki tries to pick the lock. Eddie shows up and calls Billy, who says he'll have the money soon. Vikki speaks to Billy. Eddie tells him to get the money or that was their last conversation.
At the Club, Cane and Lily discuss Genevieve's departure. Jill appears. They embrace and then discuss Katherine's stubborn and Genevieve's disappearance. Neil arrives. Jill congratulates him regarding Jabot. They talk business. Neil says Jack hired him because he could run Jabot without him. Neil leaves. Jill calls Tucker to say she's figured out a way to convince Katherine to step down.
Victor joins Nikki in the Club dining room. Victor says he thinks something is going on with Billy. Nikki runs over to tell the banker she needs the money today. Victor notices Billy text Nikki to call him. He asks Nikki about it. Nikki tells him everything. Victor says he'll handle this. Nikki leaves. Victor calls someone to find Eddie.
Sarge checks on Jack in the hospital, but won't continue therapy with him. Jack pressures him until he agrees to stick around. Later, Jack is dressing to leave when John appears. He complains that family should be more important than business. Jack shrugs that he's closer to Phyllis now. John says he's kidding himself. Jack downs some pills. John urges Jack not to rush back to work. Jack has no time for advice.
Avery sees Nick at Crimson Lights and tells him Phyllis told her about the meeting and seems anxious. Nick says they need to move on. Avery says she's available if he needs to decompress afterward.
Nikki goes to Billy's house and tells him she doesn't have the money yet and that she told Victor. Billy groans, "He's going to get my wife killed!"
Phyllis and Nick enter the meeting room. Their lawyers appear. Phyllis asks to amend the agreement - she wants the bear mobile Nick made. She says through tears that she wants to keep it. Nick agrees. They discuss custody. Phyllis is concerned that Summer will choose not to spend time with her. Nick says that's not his problem.
Ronan is knocks at the penthouse door with flowers. He leaves them with a notecard and Summer comes along and finds them. She stuffs them in the trash. When Phyllis gets home, Summer asks how it went, and then why she did it. Phyllis says she didn't want to go to prison and miss out on Summer's life events, and then Ronan offered to help out. Summer asks why she slept with him. Phyllis says she needed to know someone cared. Summer says, "You're still seeing him." Summer storms out after Phyllis asks where she got that idea.
Phyllis sees Ronan at Crimson Lights and asks if he's seen Summer - they argued. He asks if she got the flowers he put outside her door. She says he didn't need to do that. He apologizes for how he acted and then introduces her to Jamie. Summer spots them and leaves.
Neil sees Leslie at the Club and asks her to come and work at Jabot. She agrees to hear him out over dinner next week. Billy enters and spots Victor. They discuss Eddie G. Billy says they have to follow his rules. Victor says it's no longer his concern - his marriage is over. Billy insists he's the best bet to get Victoria back safe. Victor says they'll see.
Back at the tackhouse, Summer gets online and insults Jamie using her alter-ego. Nick comes in and Summer takes off. Nick calls Avery and asks her to dinner.
Still at Crimson Lights, Jamie gets 'Britni's' insulting email. Ronan reads it and says it's garbage. Jamie takes off. Ronan tells Phyllis what's happening and that he thinks Summer's involved.
Genoa City Spoilers for Tomorrow on The Young and the Restless:

Phyllis says to Nick, "What if Summer's lashing out?" Nick says he'll need a little more than her new boyfriend's gut feeling.

Lauren and Michael tell Fen they want to know what's going on between him and Summer.

Adam tells Noah, "I am the only one who stepped up to help your mother when she needed it."

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Another day goes by without Faith even being mentioned. That poor kid is either sleeping, or playing in her room. Summer's off gallivanting, Nick is with Avery and Sharon is hiding out with her ex=husband and his new wife.
It's a good thing that little girl has her Nanny. Neither of her parent's treat her decently.

Cornellw
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Nov 12 2012, 08:21 PM
Phyllis acting like Jaime's online bully is so awful was rich! Considering thats what she did for years at RS!!
I love your banner and thank you for not including Phyllis.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Just happy Faith isn't bullying the kids in her kindergarten class.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Is Faith going to school? Yeah her father, Nick is a bully too. Just hope she has more backbone and grit than her parent's do.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Cornellw
Nov 13 2012, 11:35 AM
3WishGenie
Nov 12 2012, 08:21 PM
I love your banner and thank you for not including Phyllis.
That is my dream! To have Villy, Shick and Chadam all at the same time. Would be soooo juicy :cheer: :wub: I can imagine if they ever all got together for a holiday celebration LOL all sorts of fireworks!!
Edited by 3WishGenie, Nov 13 2012, 01:13 PM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Tuesday CAN/Wed US via rediculous

Phyllis is at Nick's, she is telling him Ronan's suspicions about Summer bullying a boy Ronan is working with , Nick is not at all receptive to Ronan's gut feelings. What if Ronan is right Phyllis asks, things can get a lot worse. She tells Nick about Ronan's flowers and Summer hiding them, Nick thinks it is quite a leap from that to bullying someone.

Noah goes to visit Adam, Adam is sitting at his desk thinking about Sharon when Noah shows up. Noah is right to the point, What's going on with you and my Mom, he asks, Adam tries bluffing but Noah won't let him, drop the act Adam, she came to see me last night, called you her lifesaver, what are you up to, Noah is very assertive, are you starting up with her again, Adam reminds Noah that he is married, that means something to me, Noah asks why he should trust Adam, Your Mom's not well Noah, she is depressed, she needs therapy, Noah brings up the pain Adam has caused her, Adam is fast to remind Noah that all his family turned their backs on her including him, so stuff your self righteous act Noah. Noah admits when he came back from NY, he was too hard on her, Adam tells him his mother has never been disappointed in him. Noah wants to know if his mother set the fire, Adam tells him she did not. They discuss Noah taking Faith to see her, Adam doesn't think Noah should, because she may tell Nick, they agree not too. Later though Faith is telling Noah how much she misses her Mom and Noah decides to take her to Sharon, he lies to Nick about where they are going.

Sharon and her therapist, she tells Sharon she is bi polar, Sharon is shocked at that word, is terrified of the medication, but later takes her first pill. When Noah brings Faith to her she is so excited to see Faith but she is jittery and anxious actually scares Faith who runs to Noah and holds onto his leg.

Jack is home, Phyllis has moved in, Jack asks her to spy on Adam, Phyllis is all excited by that, but she hasn't been able to catch Adam doing anything sneaky as yet. She toasts Jack --to a new beginning for NE, for Jack and for her.

Michael and Lauren confronts Fenn about his part in the bullying of Jamie, he is defensive, Lauren says Summer is not good for him

Avery and Phyllis snark at each other at NE. Nick meets Avery at that new restaurant for a dinner date.,

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply