Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of November 12th
Topic Started: Nov 1 2012, 12:12 PM (5,007 Views)
3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

I'm loving this NuNoah more and more. He and Faith are too adorable!!! The bit about marriage in GC meaning nothing felt like a jab at MAB who had her characters cheating, divorcing and parading down the aisle every other week! :sheep: I totally forgot that Avery and Phyllis are working at the SAME place now. The writing for Avery is ridiculous. She wants to work things out with Phyllis when she is dating her ex-husband??? :fp2: I don't care how much Adam has changed, seeing him in the same room as Faith creeps the hell outta me :angry:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

The bit about marriage in GC meaning nothing felt like a jab at MAB who had her characters cheating, divorcing and parading down the aisle every other week!

Yes, and I hope that they don't go back to that!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

Prison Of My Own Making.
Wednesday, November 14 2012 sheknows

Paul discusses his situation with Lauren and Michael, Noah visits Adam, and Sharon gets a diagnosis.

Phyllis arrives at the tackhouse looking for Summer. Nick says she's out with Fen. Phyllis tells him Ronan's suspicions about Summer. They discuss it, and Phyllis becomes frustrated that Nick won't even entertain the idea that Summer is in trouble. He says he'll need a lot more than her boyfriend's gut feeling.

On the Crimson Lights patio, Lauren and Michael discuss Fenmore's moodiness. They spot him sitting with Summer. Summer plants a huge kiss on Fen and leaves. Lauren and Michael confront him about Ronan's suspicions - they're hearing and seeing things they don't like, and want to know what's going on with Summer. Fen tries to say they're just friends. Michael grills him about the harassment of Jamie. Fen gets his back up. Michael warns him to drop his attitude now. Fen says anyone could be bullying Jamie - he has no proof. Later, Lauren and Michael agree Summer is bad for Fen. Paul arrives and says Heather and Christine haven't come up with anything yet. They discuss Ricky. Paul talks about feeling responsible and urges them to do whatever it takes to be sure their son is safe and happy. Talk turns back to the search for evidence. Lauren and Michael both hope Paul is exonerated. Paul says no matter how it turns out, he'll never be free - the choices he made since Ricky was born led to a prison of his own making.

At the Abbott house, Sarge catches Jack working and asks what the hell he's doing. They bicker. Sarge barks that he needs to lie down. Jack gets a call about a shipment. Phyllis arrives and mentions the divorce and Summer, but declines Jack's invite to talk. Jack needs her to do something at the office. Phyllis realizes he wants her to spy on Adam. She muses that he's been behaving perfectly, but heads out to do some recon. Jack grimaces in pain. He takes a business call and then grimaces some more. He downs some pain pills.

In the cottage, Sharon tells the therapist she doesn't want her kids to forget about her. She blurts that she visited Noah last night and shows the therapist the letters she wrote. The therapist tells her she needs medication for bi-polar disorder - she'll see improvement in about two weeks. Sharon panics. "I can't do this!" The doctor reminds her she wants to get well for her kids. Once alone, Sharon takes the meds.

At work, Adam thinks about Sharon panicking and begging him not to leave her alone. Noah appears and asks what's going on with his mom. He lets Adam know that she visited him and called him a lifesaver. Adam says it's complicated. Noah wonders what he's up to. Adam asks if Nick knows about the visit. Noah says he didn't tell him and asks if Adam's starting up with her again. Adam says his marriage is important to him, and tells Noah he should trust him on one thing - Sharon is not well. Noah asks how bad it is. Adam says she's depressed. Noah questions Adam looking out for her. Adam says they all turned their backs on her - he's the only one who stepped up to help when she needed it. Noah concedes he was hard on her. Adam says someone told him his mother would be disappointed in him, but Sharon has never been disappointed in Noah. Noah asks about the fire. Adam denies Sharon set it. They debate about the wisdom of Sharon seeing Faith and Nick finding out. Noah says he'll see her alone. Later, Avery arrives and Adam questions her about loyalty. Avery says her personal life is just that - personal. Adam says she's either for the company or for Nicholas Newman. Phyllis arrives and sparring ensues. Phyllis warns Adam that Jack's on the mend. By the elevator, Phyllis and Avery commiserate about Adam, and then bicker about Nick and Phyllis staying with Jack.

At the tackhouse, Faith tells Noah she dreamed about mommy last night - she misses her. Noah reassures her and says they'll go for a drive which will cheer her up. Nick appears and asks where they're going. Faith says Noah's taking her somewhere because of mommy. Noah lies that he was taking her to Fenmore's. Nick offers to tag along, but Noah dissuades him.

Sharon answers her door to Noah and Faith. Noah beams as Sharon and Faith hug. Sharon asks over-the-top and Faith stares at her before running to Noah.

Back at Jack's house, Phyllis toasts to Adam doing right by the company, but says he's still a pompous ass. They also toast to a new beginning for Newman, and each of them.

Nick meets Avery at a trendy restaurant for dinner. He tells her he wondered if this was a mistake due to his kids, but they're fine and he wants to be there.

Genoa City Spoilers for Tomorrow on The Young and the Restless:

Adam arrives home as Chelsea is asking Jeffrey if they have any idea who could have burned the place down.

Sharon says to Adam, "Faith knows that mommy being here is a secret surprise."

Katherine and Tucker listen as Jill, smiling, says, "We walk in there as a team, and we run the company."

Queen B
Member Avatar

I love Noah and Faith's relationship! SO cute!! I also loved that Noah brought Faith to see Sharon.. the ending of the episode broke my heart though.

Peridott
Member Avatar

Noah needs to get his mama out of that cottage ASAP. I don't like Adam calling all the shots.

Queen B
Member Avatar

I think its gonna be a good Christmas for Sharon and the kids this year finally. It seems like every year the whole town gathers together at the church and Sharon has to hide in a corner somewhere taking pictures of Faith because she can't even hold for for 5 minutes without Nick freaking out, its so pathetic.

in2you

Bye Ronan! JB never impressed me and he didn't want to be here. Y&R was his safetly net and Ronan was horribly written and Phonan was nothing more than cheap sex.

cyndabell

Peridott
Nov 11 2012, 10:56 PM
Soon as I saw the cop Alex casting, I knew Ronan was a goner. With 3 new guys coming, some actor was bound to get fired. There would be too many men otherwise. Ronan looks pathetic these days. I can't take him seriously working cases and its clear JG prefers Phack and Phyllis acting a fool over Navery.
With or without JB, there are still going to be too many men. Three new guys coming and one who I thought had already left, is staying. For some reason, unfortunately, I forsee Carmine becoming a bed warmer at some point for Phyllis. He fits because she seems to prefer the younger boys and he has the potential to be sleazy. Perhaps the two new black guys will fight over Lily, but where does that leave Lily's husband, Cane? Maybe Cane starts moving towards Chelsea as Adam moves closer to Sharon? I don't know! Going back to the two black guys fighting over Lily: Only one of them can win her over, so where would that leave the other one? And then there's our new cop, Alex, speculated at first to possibly be Noah's secret NY boy toy, Noah is now making mentions of the continued faceless "Adriana." So it appears that at least a couple of these guys are going to be womanless.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

If all hell breaks loose and Chadam break up, they need to keep Cane far away from Chelsea! :run: He needs to stick with Lily, only she can put up with his self righteous crap. I'd rather see Chels with one of the new black guys...that would be very hot.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

3WishGenie
Nov 14 2012, 02:54 PM
If all hell breaks loose and Chadam break up, they need to keep Cane far away from Chelsea! :run: He needs to stick with Lily,only she can put up with his self righteous crap. I'd rather see Chels with one of the new black guys...that would be very hot.
Lily has put up with Cane's self-righteousness for too long. I hope she finally leaves him for one of the new guys that's coming to GC.

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

soapgoddess
Nov 14 2012, 03:23 PM
3WishGenie
Nov 14 2012, 02:54 PM
If all hell breaks loose and Chadam break up, they need to keep Cane far away from Chelsea! :run: He needs to stick with Lily,only she can put up with his self righteous crap. I'd rather see Chels with one of the new black guys...that would be very hot.
Lily has put up with Cane's self-righteousness for too long. I hope she finally leaves him for one of the new guys that's coming to GC.
:cheer: :hail: LOVE your pic of MY FAVORITE DIVA...KAY!!!! :wub:

Daytime
Member Avatar

Wed CAN/ Thursday US via rediculous

Noah, Sharon, Faith, Noah explaining to Faith that everything is fine, Mom hasn't seen you in awhile, she's been sick, but she is getting better, Faith goes back over and sits near Sharon, who tells Faith she will be coming home soon.Faith is excited she wants to tell Daddy, Noah and Sharon explain to Faith that it is a surprise for Daddy and she can't tell him yet, Sharon holds Faith and sings to her, Faith falls asleep in Sharon's lap, Noah remembers that she sang that same song to Faith as a baby and to him also. She thanks Noah for bringing Faith, they both hope it is not a mistake, a nice tender moment between mother and son. Adam arrives, he doesn't think Faith should be there, Noah says to Adam, my Mom trusts you, I will also, Adam tells Noah she is in good hands.

Nick and Avery at the restaurant , Nick gets hassled by a blog writer, she takes pictures of him and Avery, Nick threatens her with a law suit. Avery is not happy about the attention.

Billy and Nikki still does not have all the money to pay off Eddie G, who is telling Victoria that the reason she has been kidnapped is because her hubby owes him money, it has nothing to do with her father. Vikki trying to make a deal with the kidnapper, he doesn't bite. Meanwhile Victor has the jet ready to fly to Miami, he phones Nick to go with him, Nick is angry at Billy rushes over there to fight Billy, Nikki screaming at Nick to stop.

Sharon is upset when her children leave she is crying and hugs Adam, he looks uncomfortable. Sharon pulls away and apologizes, he tells her everything will be ok, she is scared the pills won't work, he tells her he has never known anyone like her, she is kind, smart, sweet, amazing, and he has absolute faith in her, Chelsea is snooping outside and overhears everything he says.

Adam goes home and finds Chelsea in a mood, what made you fall in love with me she wants to know, after my miscarriage you ran away from me, now Sharon is in trouble and you can;t be there enough for her, Adam tells her about Kansas and Sharon wanting him to leave Chelsea, I didn't I did not choose Sharon, I love you, not Sharon, not anyone else that I have ever been with, that will not change. He thinks he has pacified her but later while he is working on his computer, she sneaks out. Sharon is sleeping on the couch and Chelsea goes in stands there watching Sharon sleeping.

Jill offers to co CEO Chancellor with Kaye, she and Tucker are pleased when Kaye does not veto the idea.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Ugh.

I'm enjoying the Sharon s/l but the triangle mess needs to stop.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Tell me about it. Now they are making Chelsea the freaky stalker lady. WTF!!! Why can't they have her leave Sharon alone and have her snooping on Adam instead, blow his plan apart. Oh please Faith, just tell Daddy already. They will understand if you let it slip!!! Speaking of which, there goes Caveman Nick physically assaulting Billy again lol

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Hmm. Is Adam falling in love with Sharon all over again? But...he's denying it?
Edited by bellajewel, Nov 14 2012, 06:48 PM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Destination Miami.
Thursday, November 15 2012 sheknows

Nick and Avery are gossip fodder, Victoria talks to Eddie, and Jill makes a proposal.

At the restaurant, Avery asks Nick about the divorce meeting. He wants no talking about that or Phyllis. When Avery's in the restroom, a gossip columnist grills Nick about abandoning his wife right before her trial to romance her sister. Nick threatens a lawsuit. The woman leaves when Avery returns. Nick fills Avery in.

Jeffrey drops in on Chelsea. She tells him she's sorry about the Gloworm fire. Jeff admits he's glad to be out of that pressure cooker. Adam enters as Chelsea is asks if they know who did it. Adam tells Jeff he was sorry to hear about it. Jeff says it's the reason for insurance. Adam offers to cover any other costs. Chelsea and Jeff marvel at his generous offer.

At the Club, Jill tells Tucker that Katherine doesn't know he's meeting with them about Chancellor. Tucker says she'll be angry, but Jill's unconcerned. Kay appears and asks if it's an ambush. Tucker protests they're just looking out for her. Jill tells Katherine she has a solution - the two of them will go back as a team and run the company together. Debate ensues. Tucker asks Kay what's so bad about sharing the workload. Jill points out they could accomplish more. Katherine says she'll sleep on it, and gruffly reminds Jill she can come back to the mansion. Tucker and Jill marvel that she didn't say no.

In the Club dining room, Victor is handed the dossier of Eddie G. Victor orders the guy to watch Eddie, but warns he must not know he's being followed. Victor calls for the jet - destination Miami.

Eddie G enters Victoria's cell and asks her to eat, saying he has no beef with her, just her husband. She mentions that she's Victor Newman's daughter. He says this has nothing to do with her father - Billy skipped out on a gambling debt. Victoria says she can get him more than Billy ever could, and suggests they just settle this and move on. He notes her lack of faith in Billy. Vikki says he's out of his league on this - does he think she's stupid enough to give a gambling addict access to her accounts? Eddie says Billy sent him to prison and his wife and child moved away. He has to pay.

At the cottage, Faith hangs back from Sharon. Noah explains to her that their mother has been sick. Sharon assures her she'll be fine. Faith decides she's going to tell Daddy. Noah explains that it's a secret surprise. Sharon sings Faith to sleep. Noah and Sharon hope this wasn't a mistake. As Noah and Faith are leaving, Adam appears. He grins at Faith, and muses if this was a good idea. Sharon says Faith knows it's a secret surprise. Once alone, Sharon opens up to Adam. Chelsea eavesdrops as Sharon worries that she may never be stable enough to be around her kids. Adam says he has absolute faith in her. Chelsea pulls out Sharon's letter that says she'd be lost without Adam.

At Avery's door, they laugh about his playboy image and the paparazzi. Nick says he had an awesome evening. She invites him in for a nightcap and Nick jokes that he's only interested in her for the food. Nick gets a call from Victor, who tells him to come to the Club on an urgent family matter.

Adam returns home to find Chelsea sitting in the dark. She demands a run-down on why he fell in love with her. Chelsea says he ran away from her after the miscarriage, but he runs to Sharon when she needs him - he'll never love her like that; she can't compete. Adam tells Chelsea he loves her, not Sharon; he chose her. They embrace. Later, Chelsea sneaks out while he works.

Nick arrives at the Club and Victor tells him Victoria's been kidnapped by a loan shark Billy owes money to - they have to go to Miami. Victor spots Katherine by the door and tells her he's headed out of town.

At home, Billy tells Nikki they need to get that money and pay Eddie before Victor jumps in and ruins everything. Nikki snaps at him not to make this about Victor - they're trying to appease a criminal who's after him! Billy knows it's his mistake - it was just so long ago when he was a different person. Nikki reassures him Victoria will get back home. Nikki recalls when Victoria was kidnapped before. She says she's even savvier now. Eddie calls. Billy asks for more time and wants to speak to Victoria. Eddie disconnects. Nick storms in and shoves Billy. "What did you do!"

In the cell, Victoria hopes Billy gets this right.

Chelsea enters the cottage and watches Sharon sleep.

Genoa City Spoilers for Tomorrow on The Young and the Restless:

Noah looks at a bag of money with a note that says, "Keep this super safe. I'll be in touch. A."

Christine shows Paul and Michael what she found.

Jack tells Phyllis she has a piece of metal getting in her way right now as he looks at her wedding ring.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

Meanwhile Victor has the jet ready to fly to Miami, he phones Nick to go with him, Nick is angry at Billy rushes over there to fight Billy, Nikki screaming at Nick to stop.

So I guess Victor will rush in, fight Eddie, rescue Victoria and Billy will be on everyone's shit list.
I want Billy to save Victoria and I'd really like neanderthal nick to stop trying to punch everyone out, what is he 12?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kelly777
Member Avatar

^^ I'm not understand the point of this whole storyline for sure. It certainly isn't a woman in peril storyline where by her knight in shining armor comes in to rescue her. They are making Billy a dumb ass again. Like he wouldn't have sense enough to pour piss out of a boot. The village idiot loser. He is always apologizing and he wears his shame on his shirt sleeve and it really doesn't make for good TV and certainly doesn't make me want to watch as my favorite character is made out to be inferior deferring to others for wisdom & guidance. Makes no sense. This would work if he were 16 or even Noah's age but this isn't working. Hell he doesn't even have a half penny to his name. WTF? Like I'm supposed to believe that Useless Pile fell that far under. This is so reminiscent of Myanmar and that horseshit it does make me wonder if we will see him boarding a plane and beating himself black and blue all the way to some foreign destination that nobody in their right mind would go.

This Victor superhero gig should have been done with the last hacks. I don't know why they really believe the viewers think it is entertaining to see a geriactric man playing badass muscle man against logically superior fit men half his age. This thing with keeping his daughter apart from "the punk" is just ishy to me. Whatever, Billy Abbott as a weak character just doesn't work for me.

Superwoman
Member Avatar

No.. I don't think Adam is falling in love with Sharon... If anything, he seems to be more in love with his wife... but he can't stop himself from helping Sharon cause he still feels guilty of his past sins... :shrug:

Peridott
Member Avatar

Billy as a weak dumbass doesn't work for me either. It never has. I'm tired of him being tossed under the bus just so Victor can be right, meddle, and save the day.

Chelsea watching Sharon sleep was creepy. Its time for this mess to end. There's no reason Sharon should still be in the cottage and I hate that its dragging on just to give Chadam angst and Chelsea insecurities.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply