Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, November 2nd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 1 2012, 01:23 PM (7,420 Views)
PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358339/message/1351794085/

All day ahead reports are archived at:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Grant A. Johnson
Script Writer: Janet Iacobuzio

CW - Part 1: Sami looks up from her PC and sees Kristen in the doorway. What do you want? Kristen looks around the office. This is nice. I might even let you keep it. Sami - You assume I'm staying. Kristen - Aren't you? Sami - I haven't decided yet if it's worth the humilation. Kristen - When was the last time you priced humilation? If it's been a while you're in for a pleasant surprise. Sami looks at the paperwork she's been given. You're giving me a bonus for my demotion, that's new. If you think I'm impressed, I'm not. Kristen - Oh please, I saw you swallow your tongue when you saw the money I'd give you if you accept my offer. It's serious and you know it. Sami - I don't understand why. You don't need me. You're running this company by yourself. Kristen - You need me. Sami - How do you figure that? Kristen - Read the paragraph under the dollar amount. Oh just humour me, would you. Sami reads it. Kristen - Almost better than the payoff, yes? Sami - You want me to beat Kate's numbers. Kristen - No, I want you to destroy them and that will destroy Kate and I don't think that's going to make you too unhappy at all. There are specific targets there and guidelines on how to achieve them with an overall end result of a dominated market share. You get that and you're going to be the happiest demoted girl in town. Sami - I want a company car 24/7. Kristen - Yours. Sami - And access to the corporate jet. Kristen - Fine. Sami - Really, no fight? Kristen - You think a couple of outlandish perk requests are really going to scare me off? You wanted this chance the second you saw Kate's name on those papers and you know it. I can't imagine that Marlena is going to be thrilled with us working together. Sami - Well we aren't working together yet. I haven't decided yet ... Kristen - I heard a yet. Sami - Alright fine besides the company car and jet I want company funds allocated to redecorate this office. You want me to work for you Kristen it's going to cost you big time.

Common Grounds - Part 1: Sonny - Hi Mrs. DiMera, I'm just going off shift. I'll have a barrista come take care of you. Kate - Actually could you take a moment. I'm not here for coffee, I'm here to speak to you. Sonny - So you want to talk to me, about what? Kate - I just wanted to tell you that I like the way you and Will are together. Sonny - You didn't actually think we were going to run off to New York to get married. Did it make you just a little uncomfortable. Kate - No, not in the least. Really, you don't believe me? Sonny - It's just the politics behind a joke like that can be touchy for some people. Kate - Not for me although I will say you're more politcal about those issues than he is. Sonny - You're probably right. Kate - While you were having fun with me I was watching you and I was thinking about how much I adore him, about how much I respect him and how worried I was for him. Sonny - Why did you worry? Kate - I knew that Will was gay long before he did. I was worried that he wouldn't be able to accept that about himself. Sonny - So what are you trying to tell me. Kate - He just seems happier than he has ever been. I think he's happy because he can finally be open about who he is so I guess that I'm asking you to be careful with him, with his heart. He's new to all this, you're not.

HTS - Part 1: Will's response to Lucas's comment about being available for his family if he hadn't been hooking up with Sonny. There we go, it would be funny if it weren't so predictable. Lucas - Nothing you are doing is funny. Will - I was referring to what you are doing. Lucas - There was some serious stuff going on with your family and you almost missed it because you were what? Will - Because I was about to make love with my boyfriend ... I think that's the sentence you were looking for before you got sick to your stomach. Lucas - This isn't about me and how I feel about that stuff. It has nothing to do with that. Will - This stuff? I forgot that what it was called. Lucas - Everytime I open my mouth I say the wrong thing so I'm not going to talk anymore. Will - Why are you so disgusted Dad? You can't even think about me being with another guy without feeling queasy. Lucas - Not when that guy is chapters ahead of you in this life, no. And we all know what Sonny wants, Sonny gets. You are fair game to him, that's the way I see it. Will - What are you talking about? Lucas - He doesn't want to have a relationship with you. Don't you understand that! Wake up. He wants to get you into bed and that's it. He is using you Will. Will - You think Sonny is using me. Lucas - Yes I do. Will - You don't have any idea what you're talking about. I wanted to be with him. That was my idea. Lucas - Really. That was your idea? Will - Yes. Lucas - Having the Halloween costumes shipped to the wrong address oh so coincidentally, that was your idea? Will - What, I don't ... Lucas - You can't tell me you're that naive. It's like the oldest trick in the book man. I think when I start dating again I might even use that one myself. Will - Hold on. You think Sonny tricked me? Are we talking about the same guy? Sonny, Dudley-Do-Right, do no wrong? Lucas - You think you know him. Do you know anything about him, anything that really matters? Will - Of course I do. I know a lot about him. Lucas - Really. Do you know what he was like before he came back to Salem when he was gallivanting all over Europe? Will - He was studying actually. Lucas - He was studying, really? Who was he with? How many boyfriends has he had? Has he told you that. Will - God no. Lucas - What about that guy Brian? Will - They're just friends. Lucas - Friends with benefits or just friends. Will - Just friends. Lucas - Sonny has been at this a lot longer than you and that's what worries about me. You have no idea what you're getting into ... Will - Yes I do. I know what I'm getting into and I know who I'm getting into it with. Lucas - Really! Have you asked him how many boyfriends he's had? Will - No. Lucas - You haven't asked him that? He hasn't volunteered that information. Will doesn't want to hear it. Lucas - You don't get it. You're just another guy to him. That's it. Once he gets you in bed and gets what he wants he's going to move on. Will shakes his head no. Lucas - Yes he is. He's young, he's good looking, he's confident, he thinks he's cool and most of all he's experienced. You really think he was going through Europe just looking at musuems and cathedrals. Wake up man. How many boyfriends has he had and more importantly, how many guys are still out there.

Gabi's room at the Pub - Part 1: Nick asks Gabi if she wants him to stop. No, don't. They start removing each other's clothing. They are naked and in bed now. Gabi - You have to understand something Nick. I don't ... what happened ... I don't usually ... okay ... I'm speechless. Nick - You're amazing. Gabi - Really? Nick - You know Gabi after what just happened I feel like if I'd met you before my whole life would be different.

Dan's apt - Part 1: Nicole - I really need to hear you say that again because it's been a rough few weeks. I'm sure I heard you right, I'm hoping I did. I could get a lot of mileage out of the chance that I might, maybe, finally get my happy ending. Dan flashbacks to telling Jen that he is going away with Nicole because that is what he wants. Jen would believe him if he just said he loved Nicole instead of her. Dan - Nothing is going to stop us now. Nothing. Dan and Nicole are on the laptop looking for flights. They find a flight that leaves tomorrow morning. Dan tells her to book it. Nicole - Am I insane to want to leave tonight? Dan - I wanted to leave yesterday so no you're not. One thing I have to do is go to the hospital and wrap up a few things and it looks like I could be there all night. Nicole - Really. Dan explains all the things he has to do but I will be back in time for that flight in the morning. Nicole - The sooner this town and everyone in it is in my rearview mirror the better. Nicole - Can I help you with anything else? Dan - You just get ready and get some sleep and I will be back in time for our flight. Nicole notices he isn't wearing his necklace and asks where it is. Dan - I don't know. Nicole - Do you remember taking it off? He doesn't. Nicole tells him to ask when he gets to the hospital and she'll look around here just in case. I want you to know when we get to Hawaii I'm going to make it my fulltime job to make you happy starting now. She kisses him.

Brady Pub - Part 1: When Hope sees Jen comes in she gets up. I just heard the news. All the charges have been dropped. Jen - Yeah but now I need you to take me to the police station so I can confess to pushing Nicole down the stairs. Hope laughs - Very funny cuz, sit down. Jen - Listen to me. Nicole's baby is dead and it's my fault. I'm turning myself in. I pushed her down the stairs and that is why her baby is dead. I am confessing to a crime and you are a cop so arrest me. Everyone is staring. Hope tells her to stop and not say another word. When Jen keeps on telling Hope to arrest her Hope tells her to shut up and ushers her outside the pub.

Alice's house - Part 1: Hope - What are you doing? Jen - I'm doing it for Daniel or he is going to leave town with that witch. Hope - Nicole and Daniel? Jen - Yes. He is going to leave town with Nicole if I don't figure out a way to keep him here so this is all I've got. This is my last shot. Dan is willing to run off with Nicole if she agrees to not press charges against me. Hope - Did Daniel say that? Jen - No, but I figured it out. She changed her whole story. She accused me of pushing her down a flight of stairs and now all of a sudden it's an accident. Why? Because she's so honest and forgiving? Are you kidding me! She wouldn't spit toothpaste out of her mouth if she thought there was something in it for her. Don't you see that? Hope - So you confess and go to jail and Daniel gets to stay in Salem, is that it? Jen - Yes, he doesn't run off with her and he doesn't ruin his life by protecting me, exactly! Hope - Okay, I'm all in cuz. So I arrest my cousin, help her do time for something she didn't do and then I tell her children who just lost their father not to sweat it because someday Mommy is going to come home from prison. Have you lost your mind! Jen - No, I'm not going to let Daniel do this to himself. Hope - But turning this around and doing something equally self-destructive isn't going to make it better. Do you not see that! Please tell me you see that. Jennifer! Jen - I do see that. I know that I can't confess to a crime I didn't commit. I know that and I think about my children and you're right again. Hope hugs her. You've got to take care of yourself. You're so precious to so many people including Daniel obviously. And he would not want you to do this. Jen - I know he wouldn't but I owe that man so much. More than you know.

Dan's apt - Part 2: Dan - We are going to have such an amazing life. Aloha. He leaves. Nicole - An amazing life. Yeah, as long as EJ stays out of it. She picks up her phone. Hi it's Nicole. Not as surprised as I am to be calling you. Look I need your help and I need it now.

Common Grounds - Part 2: Kate - I guess I'm trying to get you to see things from Will's perspective, maybe understand him a little better. If I seem intrusive or presumptious, it's just because I care so damn much. Sonny - No, I completely understand. Kate - I have been around long enough to know that a great thing like you and Will do have doesn't come around very often so appreciate it and take care of it, both of you. And I promise you this is absolutely the end of this conversation. Have I offended you. Sonny kisses her on the cheek. Anyone who cares as much about Will as you do can talk to me anytime. I just want you to know that what Will and I have, I'm not going to take it for granted. Sonny leaves.

HTS - Part 2: Will - The way I see this Dad there are 2 reasons you don't like me being with Sonny. One, you don't like having a gay son. Lucas - That's not true, you know that. Two, you just don't like Sonny. Lucas - No, I just know what kind of guy he is. I know the type. Like he's not going to work the fact that he's going to be your first. But you're not going to be his first and he's going to be playing that Will. Realistically you're going to be like his 20th. And I'm telling you this because I care about you. I love you. Will - Oh really. Can you stay out of my relationship? Great. See you. Lucas - Come on man get back here. Will is gone.

Hospital - Part 1: Dan is by the nurse's station. Vic is there. Are you okay? Vic - My health, yes. My family, not so much. Your mother is terribly upset again. Once I got her to tell me what was going on I tracked you down. Dan - You know I'm leaving Salem. Vic - Seems everyone is these days. First Melanie, now you. I don't suppose there's any way I can talk you out of this. Dan - Victor I hate that this is hurting my mother but no you can't. My mind is made up. Vic - I hate seeing my wife so upset but I can take care of her. Dan - I know you can. Victor, this is not forever. Just make sure my mother knows that. Vic - She's used to having you nearby Daniel, part of my life. Dan - I'll always be a part of your life no matter where I go. Always. They hug.

Dan's apt - Part 3: Nicole opens the door to Sami. I didn't think you'd come. Sami - Well I was pretty surprised to hear from you. I guess I'll just admit that curiosity got the better of me. Nicole - I'm leaving Salem. Sami - Okay. Nicole - With Daniel. We're moving to Hawaii together. Sami - Oh ... great. Congratulations. Nicole - Thank you, especially after everything Rafe has done for me and I know that changed a lot between the two of you and I really wanted to tell you this myself. Sami - Nicole I'm really sorry for your loss. It's terrible. I probably should have said something sooner. I'm sorry about that. Nicole - Thank you. I wish people would say more things like that. It's been really hard. I know that you know and you understand what I'm going through. Sami - I know that it is the worst thing in the world and I wish there was something I could do or say that would help. Nicole - Maybe there is. Sami - Okay. Nicole - Are you sure you want to hear it? Sami - Try me. Nicole - How much pull do you have with EJ these days? ... And that's basically it. You know EJ, he's ready for a fight and he wants to make Jennifer pay for what she did to me. Sami - Except she didn't do anything. You're saying it was an accident. Nicole - And EJ can't accept that it was an accident. He's so angry. He just needs to blame someone especially now that he knows he was the father of my baby. Sami - Nicole, it is a horrible situation. Nicole - I know and I know what's coming next. Sami - EJ's going to come after you for lying about his child. The whole Rafe is the father thing wasn't exactly my favourite. Nicole - I know. Can we please just stick to this story now. Sami - Okay but you know that EJ is not going to give up. We both know that. Nicole - But he'll listen to you. You have a hold on EJ, a hold like no one ever has or ever will. Sami - I don't know what you're talking about. Nicole - Sure you do. You're his kryponite, his obsession, he lives and breathes around you no matter how much he loves someone else. Listen to me, I am going out on a limb here. Sami I am asking you for you help. Please. Sami - It's just that it doesn't all add up. Nicole - I'm grieving Sami. I'm sorry if I haven't connected all the dots. Sami - It's more than a few unconnected dots Nicole. You're saying that you thought Jennifer pushed you down the stairs causing you to lose the baby and then all of a sudden you woke up and realised that it was just an accident. Nicole - I was traumatized. Sami - Nicole, I know you. Nicole - Meaning? Sami - Meaning I know you're upset but I know that if you for a second thought that Jennifer caused you to lose your child you would hunt her down. You would not rest, you would not stop until you made her pay. But if you knew all along she didn't have anything to do with it then maybe you set her up to take the fall because you hate her. Nicole - No I wouldn't do that. Maybe you're capable of it, you're the one who brought it up but I wouldn't do that. Sami - Nicole, come on. I mean ... Nicole - Sami, this favour helps you too. Sami - Do tell. Nicole - You hate me. Sami - Yes. Nicole - You hate my relationship with Sydney so imagine me gone and never coming back. It could happen but it won't if you don't stand up for me, for you and for Sydney. What do you say?

Gabi's room at the Pub - Part 2: Nick - A couple of months ago my life seemed pretty hopeless. I was in prison, I was sure I wasn't going to get parole for over 2 years and now here I am with the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. You're amazing. It's hard to believe I could be so lucky. Gabi - I feel lucky too. Nick - You never judged me. You always looked at me and saw who I am, who I could be. It's like a gift. Sappy, huh? Gabi - No, it's not. Actually that's how I feel about you. I was in bad place myself a couple of months ago and I thought nothing could ever make me happy again. Nick - Check us out now. Gabi - It just means so much to me that we both want this, I know I do and I can feel that you do too and it just feels so new. Nick - I have an idea. How about I make you get used to that. They kiss. Gabi - At some point we're going to have to get out of this bed and face the real world. Nick - I don't think so. We can stay here forever. I can go down to the restaurant and get us some food and water. Gabi - Kate's probably got a search party looking for you. You never gave her an answer on the job offer. Nick - She can wait a bit a longer. I don't know if I'll ever get used to the idea of working for Kate DiMera.

CW - Part 2: Kristen gets a call. Hello father. Stefano - I'm just checking in. How goes the footwork? Kristen - Baby steps so far but I think I'm making headway. Stefano - Good and your brother, how is he coping? Kristen - Well EJ is a little reluctant; he is angry and he's grieving but we're making headway. Stefano - Very good. And Chad? Kristen - He's going to take a little bit longer actually but I'm working on it. Stefano - Fine. Did you receive my email. Kristen - I certainly did. Stefano - And has the message been delivered. Kristen - I needed to seed the ground a little bit and I'm done with that now. Stefano - Deliver it by tomorrow. Kristen - Why wait. I think I can make it happen tonight.

Sonny's apt - Part 1: Sonny goes inside leaving his door wide open. Will walks in. Sonny - Hey, what happened? Will slams the door and walks over to Sonny and starts kissing him and unbuttoning his shirt. Sonny wants to talk. You seem upset. Will insists nothing is wrong. I just want you. Sonny - You don't want me like this. Will - Yes I do. Don't tell me what I want or don't want. He tries to kiss him again but Sonny pulls away. You were with your father, what did he say to get you like this? Will - Nothing. Forget him. He moves in again put Sonny pushes him away and snaps - Will! Why did you look the way you did when you came here? Will - Am I the first guy that you brought here? Sonny - Why would you ask me that? Will - Because I just want to know. Sonny - No, you're not. Will - Was Brian one of them? Sonny - You should go. Will - I just want to know. Did you sleep with him? Sonny - No I did not sleep with Brian. I'm not going to sleep with you either.

Alice's house - Part 2: Jen goes over to a picture of she and Jack. You know Daniel and I were starting something so sweet together when Jack came back. From day one he stepped aside and let me decide and I chose Jack. Hope - He was the father of your children. You were still married to him and you loved him. Jen - Yeah. I was barely there for Daniel when he found out that he had to give up surgery. The fact that he was a surgeon was the only reason I was alive to be with Jack. And here he is, he's doing it again. He's not even asking what's in it for him; he's not asking what he could lose by doing this. All he wants is to save me so now I need to be that person for him. He's alone in this and he needs me.

Sonny's apt - Part 2: Will - I can't ask who you've been with? I don't have any right to know. Sonny - You're not the one asking, your father is. If you had questions about me or my past, I would have answered them but you come in here, you grab me, you start kissing me and you try to make me have sex with you. And then when I tell you to stop you start hammering me with questions about who I've been with and where. Will - I'm sorry. Sonny - I asked you to leave. Will - Wait, can we at least talk about this? Sonny - No and you know why, because this whole thing has been a mistake. Will leaves.

HTS - Part 3: Kristen walks up to Kate. Hi Kate. Kate - Kristen? Kristen - Yeah the last time I checked. Kate - Well this is ... when did you get back? Kristen - I've been back a few days but I've been attending to some family business. However I have a message for you. Kate - From whom? Kristen - Stefano of course.

Alice's house - Part 3: Hope returns to the living room with a carton of ice cream and two spoons. Hey, if Daniel decided to do something so completely off the wall and not even Maggie could talk him out of it, what makes you ... Jen - He's not going to change his mind, I know that. And I have to back off. And I feel that I've done and said everything that I possibly could. He is still running off with Nicole Walker.

Hospital - Part 2: Maxine joins Dan at the nurse's station. You're really doing this huh? Dan - Maxine, I have 3000 things to do before I leave. Please do not make this harder. Maxine - Okay. Oh I almost forgot. I heard you were looking for that necklace of yours. Dan - Yeah? Maxine - A candystriper found it. She left it in lost and found. Dan - Thank you, I'll go get it. Maxine - No wait, one last favour I can do you.

Dan's apt - Part 4: As Sami is going out the door she's saying - I know you want some sort of committment from me but it's going to take more than a daydream that you're going to be out of my hair for good. Nicole - Like what? Sami - Tell me what's really going on and then we can negotiate maybe. And Aloha. She leaves. Nicole recalls being told her baby is dead and the other events of that day. She cries.

Hospital - Part 3: Maxine goes to the Lost and Found box. Dan shows up. I have a surgical consult upstairs. I couldn't wait. She hands him the bag with his necklace. Here you go traitor. As he pulls out the necklace he happens to notice the tee shirt Nicole let behind at the hospital. He recalls picking up the bottoms to the outfit at his apartmetn. He picks it up and reads the tag with the date and time.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

PatNS
Nov 1 2012, 01:23 PM

Sonny's apt - Part 1: Sonny goes inside leaving his door wide open. Will walks in. Sonny - Hey, what happened? Will slams the door and walks over to Sonny and starts kissing him and unbuttoning his shirt. Sonny wants to talk. You seem upset. Will insists nothing is wrong. I just want you. Sonny - You don't want me like this. Will - Yes I do. Don't tell me what I want or don't want. He tries to kiss him again but Sonny pulls away. You were with your father, what did he say to get you like this? Will - Nothing. Forget him. He moves in again put Sonny pushes him away and snaps - Will! Why did you look the way you did when you came here? Will - Am I the first guy that you brought here? Sonny - Why would you ask me that? Will - Because I just want to know. Sonny - No, you're not. Will - Was Brian one of them? Sonny - You should go. Will - I just want to know. Did you sleep with him? Sonny - No I did not sleep with Brian. I'm not going to sleep with you either.

They have sanitized Will and Sonny's romance so much... I'm just so surprised (and proud!) that this is the dialogue we got. Its the honest truth that most 20-somethings have had multiple partners, and this is just very realistic. We are no longer in the supercouple 80s when the virgin heroine waited chastely for her knight in shining armor. I LOVE IT.
Edited by nickyj12345, Nov 1 2012, 01:37 PM.

Skye
Member Avatar

Friday, November 2nd

sami is at work in her office
Kristen comes in
says this is nice i might let you keep it
sami says i havent decided if im staying yet
Kristen gives her an envelope

kate comes into the coffee place
she wants to talk to sonny

Lucas and Will outside the square
lucas says you should have been available to your family instead of hooking up with sonny
there is some serious stuff going on
and you almost missed it because of what?
Will says i was about to make love to my boyfriend, i think is the sentence you were looking for
before you got sick to your stomach
why are you so disgusted
cant think of me being with another guy without being feeling queasy
lucas says not when that guy is chapters ahead of you in this life
we know what sonnys wants sonny gets
you are fair game to him
he doesnt want to be in a relationship with you , dont you understand that
wake up
he wants to get you in bed and thats it
he is using you

gabi and nick still kissing
he says should i stop?
she doesnt want him to stop
she takes his shirt off
more kissing

nicole says dan we need to leave right now
he says i was thinking the same thing
she says i need to hear
you say that again cuz its been
a rough few weeks
i might finally get my happy ending
he flashbacks to telling jen he is going away with nicole but loves her
dan says nothing is going to stop us now nothing

jen goes into the pub
talks to Hope
she wants her to go to the police station so she can confess to pushing Nicole down the stairs
Hope laughs
jen says Nicoles baby is dead and its my fault, im turning myself im confessing to a crime arrest me
Hope takes her out of the pub

dan and nicole look at the laptop
trying to find a flight, they find one for tomorrow morning
he tells her to book
she says am i insane for wanting to leave tonight
he says no , but he has to go to the hospital to wrap up some things and he might be there all night
he will be back in the morning in time for the flight

sami reads the papers and says a bonus for my demotion
im not impressed
Kristen says i saw you swallow your tongue when you saw the money i will give you if you accept my offer
its serious and you know it
sami says i dont get why you dont need me you are running this company by yourself
Kristen says but you need me
read the paragraph under the dollar amount
sami reads and says
you want me to beat kates numbers
Kristen says i want you to destroy them her and that will destroy kate
and that wont make you too unhappy at all , there are specific targets in there guidelines on how to achieve them with an over all end result of a market share
you get that and you will be the happiest demoted girl in town
sami says i want a company car 24/ 7
kristen says yours
sami says and access to the cooperate jet
Kristen says fine
you wanted this chance the 2nd you saw kates name on those papers and you know it
i cant imagine that marlena is going to be thrilled with us working together
sami says all right fine
besides the car and jet
i want funds to decorate this office
if im going to work for you its going to cost you big time

nick and gabi in bed
she says i dont
im speechless,,, what happened
he says you are amazing
after what just happened
i feel like if i had met you before
my whole life would be different

sonny sits with kate
she says she wanted to tell him that
i like the way you and will are together
she thinks how much she adores Will and respects him and how worried she was for him
she knew he was gay long before he did
she was worried he wouldnt be able to accpet that about himself
he seems happier than he has ever been
because he can be open about who he is , im
asking you to be careful with his heart
he is new to all of this you arent
Will says you think sonny is using
me
you dont know what you are talking about
i wanted to be with him
it was my idea
lucas says was it your idea to have the boxes shipped to his address
thats the oldest trick in the book
will says you think sonny tricked me
Dudley do right, do no wrong
lucas says do you know anything about him
what he was like before he came back to salem, what was he doing
Will says studying
lucas says who was he studying with how many boyfriends did he have
what about Brian
Will says they are just friends
lucas says oh yeah friends with benefits or just friends
he has been at this longer than you ,it worries me
have you asked him how many befriends he has had
Will says no
lucas says you are just another guy to him
once he gets you in bed and gets what he wants he is going to move on
he is young and good looking and he is experienced
wake up man
how many boyfriends has he had and how many guys are still out there
dan tells Nicole to get ready and get some sleep and he will be back in time for their flight
she says where is your necklace
he says he doesnt know
he had it on at the hospital
she says she will look around for it
and he can ask around at the hospital
she is going to make it her full time job to make him happy
starting right now
they kiss

jen and Hope go back to jens house she tells Hope im doing this for dan or he is going to leave town with that witch if i dont figure out a way to keep him here
this is my last shot

dan says we are going to have an amazing life
aloha
he leaves
she says an amazing life as long as Ej stays out of it
she gets her phone
and calls someone and says
i need your help and i need it now

Kate says im trying to get you to see things from Wills perspective
maybe understand him a little better
sonny says i understand
she says i have been around long enough to know that a great thing like you and Will have doesnt come around very often
appreciate it and take care of it both of you
he kisses her cheek
he says anyone who cares about Will as much as you do can talk to me about Will anytime
what Will and i have im not going to take it for granted

Will says there are 2 reasons
why you dont like me being with sonny
you dont like having gay son
lucas says thats not true
Will says you dont like sonny
lucas says no i just know what kind of guy he is, i know the type
like he isnt going to work the fact that he is going to be your first but you are not going to be his first
he will be playing that
you are going to be like his 20th
im telling you this cuz i care about you and i love you
will says stop it and stay out of my relationship
he runs off

jen saays dan is willing to run off with Nicole as long as she agrees to not press charges against me
she changed her whole story
she is not honest and forgiving
Hope says
so you can confess and got to jail and dan gets to stay in salem
jen says exactly
Hope says great im all in
ill arrest my cousin and help her do time for something she didnt do
and ill tell her children who lost their father not to sweat it cuz some day their mother will be back from prison
this isnt going to make it any better
jen says yes i see that
i know i cant confess to a crime i didnt commit
i think about my children
and you are right
Hope says dan wouldnt want you to do this
jen says i know but i owe that man so much more than you know
vic comes to see dan at the hospital
says your mother is terribly upset again
she told me whats going on
is there no way i can talk you out of this
dan says says i hate this is hurting my mother
but you cant
my mind is made up

sami comes over to Nicoles
says i was surprised to hear from you
nic says i didnt think you would come
sami says curiosity got the better of me
nic says says im leaving salem
sami says ok
nic says with dan moving to Hawaii together
sami says wow
great
congrats
nic says especially after everything rafe has done for me and that changed a lot for the 2 of you
i wanted to tell you myself
sami says im sorry for your loss i mean it
its terrible i should have said something sooner
nicole says thank you,i wish more people would says things like that
its been really hard
i know you understand what im going through
sami says its the worse thing in the world
i wish there was something i could do to help
Nicole says maybe there is
how much pull do you have with Ej these days ?

Nick and gabi in bed
he say says a couple of months ago my life seemed hopeless
i was in prison
and here i am with the most beautiful woman i have ever sen
you are amazing
its hard to believe that i could be so lucky
she says i feel lucky too
he says you never judge me
always looked at me and saw who i am and what i could be
you are like a gift
sappy huh
she says no its not
thats how i feel about you
i was in a bad place myself a couple of months ago thought nothing could make me happy again
it means so much to me that we both want his
i know i do
and i feel you do too
it feels so new
he says how about i make you get used to that
more kissing
Kristen talks to stefano on the phone
he wants to know how goes the footwork
she says baby steps but i think im making headway
stef says how is your brother coping
she says EJ is a little reluctant , he is angry and grieving
but im making headway i think
he says and chad
she says he is going to take longer but im working on it
she received his e-mail
and she is going to deliver it tonight

sonny goes home to his apartment
Will comes in
sonny says what happened?
Will shuts the door and kisses him
sonny stops him and says whats going on
will says i dont want to talk
i want you
sonny says no not like this
Will says yes i do
dont tell me what i want and he grabs him and kisses him again
sonny says you were with your father
what did he say to get you like this will says nothing,, am i the first guy you brought here
sonny says no you are not
will says was brian one of them
sonny says you should go
will says i want to know did you sleep with him
sonny says no i didnt and im not going to sleep with you either

jen says dan i are were starting something so sweet when jack came back
he stepped aside and let me decide i chose jack
Hope says he was the father of your children you were still married to him and you loved him
jen says the fact dan was a surgeon was the only reason i was alive
to be there with jack and here he is doing it again, not asking whats in it for him
all he wants is to save me
i need to be that person for him he is alone in this and he needs me

dan tells vic this isnt forever
make sure his mother knows that
i will always be a part of your life no matter where i go
he hugs him

nicole says thats it
you know Ej he is ready for a fight
and he wants to make jen pay for what she did
sami says but she didnt do anything it was an accident
nic says he cant accept that it was an accident he is so angry he wants to blame someone
especially now that he knew he was the father of my baby
sami says its a
horrible situation
nic says i know whats coming next
sami says ej is going to come after you for lying to him about his child
the whole rafe is my babys father thing, wasnt my favourite
nic says lets stick to this story for now
sami says we know ej isnt going to give up
nic says but he will listen to you
you have a hold on Ej, a hold like no one ever has or will
sami says i dont know what you are talking about
nic says sure you do
you are his kryptonite
his obsession
he lives and breathes around you
no matter how much he loves someone else
sami says you are making me sick
nic says im asking you for your help
please
sami says it doesnt all add up
nic says im grieving sorry if i didnt connect all the dots yet
sami says its more than a few unconnected dots
you say jen pushed you down the stairs and caused you to lose the baby
then you wake up and realized that it was just an accident
nic says i was traumatized
sami says i know you
nic says meaning
sami says meaning i know you are upset but i know if you thought for a second that jennifer caused you to lose your child
you would hunt her down you would not rest until you made her pay
but if you knew all along that she didnt have anything to do with it
maybe you set her up to take the fall cuz you hate her
nic says i wouldnt do that maybe you are capable of it since you brought it up
sami says come on
nic says this favour
helps you too
you hate me
sami says yes
nic says you hate my relationship with Sydney
so imagine me gone and never coming back
it could happen, but it wont if you dont stand up for me and you and Sydney what do you say ?

Will says so I cant ask you who you have been with, i dont have a right to know
sonny says you arent the one asking your father is and if you had questions about me or my past, i would have answered them
but you come in here and grab me and start kissing me and try to make me have sex with you
and when i tell you to stop
then you hammer me with questions on who have i have been with and where
will says im sorry
sonny says i want you to leave
this whole thing has been a mistake
Will looks upset
he leaves

gabi says hey at some point we have to get out of this bed
nick says i could stay here forever
i could go get us some food and water
she says you never gave kate an answer on the job offer
he says i dont know if i will ever get use to the idea of working for kate dimera

Kristen talks to Kate outside the square
kate is surprised to see her
Kristen says she has been back a few days intending to family business
i have a message for you
kate says from who
kristen says stefano of course

Hope gets ice cream for her and Jennifer
Hope says if dan decided to do something so off the wall
and not even maggie could talk him out of it
jen says i know he is not going to change his mind
i have to back off and i feel like i did everything and said everything
that i could and he is still running off with Nicole walker

dan talks to Maxine at the nurses station
she says i heard you were looking for your necklace
a candy striper found it and left in in lost and found
she goes to get it

sami says i get it you want some sort of commitment from me ,but its going to take more than a daydream that you are going to be out of my hair for good
if you want my help tell me what really is going on and then maybe we can negotiate
oh and aloha
she leaves
nicole thinks back to finding out her baby was dead
flashback
she cries

Maxine goes into the lost and found and gets dans necklace
dan comes in and she gives it to him
he notices the baby t-shirt
and remembers seeing the bottom part in nicoles baby clothes
he picks it up and reads where and when it was found

Romancer66

:offs:

Ugh. Another crap show by Janet Iacobuzio with far too much focus on Daniel, Daniel, Daniel. And more revisionist history from Jen-Jen. Daniel never "stepped aside" from Day One, he came up with the asinine dating game, which he couldn't hack because of his ego. And as for not being there for Daniel during his oh so traumatic hand tremors, gee, pity she doesn't feel as much guilt and remorse for not being there for Jack during his struggle with PTSD. And she wasn't still married to Jack--she took great delight in rubbing his nose in how she'd divorced him while he was away. T&W might want to pretend that last year didn't happen, but viewers aren't about to.

Finally, how stupid is Jennifer for wanting to confess to murder just to keep Daniel from moving to Hawaii? With no thought at all for her children who just lost their dad? And she has the nerve to call Nicole manipulative. At least Hope has some common sense and isn't letting her go through this moronic confession.

How on earth did Lucas suddenly decide Sonny was a man-slut who just wanted Will as another notch on his bedpost? There's no basis for this 180 from cautiously supportive to interfering and obstructive regarding his son's new relationship.

Wish Kristen's activities in Salem weren't connected to EJ and Chad.

Everything else---zzzz.

TFP, Pat.

Edited by Romancer66, Nov 1 2012, 01:56 PM.

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

The J&J divorce actually happened under Tomlin's last watch so there's no excuse for trying to pretend that little gem didn't happen.

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

The scene between Kate and Sonny was so adorable.

Harmony233

I really hate the writing for lucas it makes no sense not that the writing for anybody makes sense lol

Virginia
Member Avatar

This show sucks nothing else I can say it sucks!!!!!!!!!!
I am happy for Wilson fans & for Kristen fans, But this show sucks they have not created a word yet to describe how bad this show sucks. Every time I wrote "this show" take that out & put in Gary Tomlin that works to.

Virginia
Member Avatar

I am beginning to think this version of "Jennifer" is where all the "dumb blond" Jokes originally came from. I cannot believe that I once when I was younger in the 80's looked up to this character. What a Joke. Melissa Reeves should be embarrassed at how much they dumb downed her character. How come no one in Salem sees Dr Pervy as a PERVERT

supercool74
Member Avatar

Oh, watching Will and Sonny fight is going to break my heart. :frownie: But I know it won't last long, so I'm okay with it. It does surprise me that we hear that Sonny has brought someone else back to his place, but it does make it more realistic. A lot of people were upset that this good looking guy was not going out on dates or anything...well, now we learn he has...just not on-screen. Lucas....how on earth can he have the audacity to accuse Sonny of being a man-whore...he knows nothing about him. That really pisses me off. It might have made sense if we had seen some kind of evidence to support that for him...like maybe Lucas sees someone flirting with Sonny or something. But to just come out and say he's had like 20 guys without knowing anything is just terrible. It makes Lucas look really bad.

JoeBucs32

Lucas looks like a complete ass.

And do we actually SEE Stefano in this episode or just more of his voice on the phone?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

Jen you have descended to the depths of disgustingness. Just die.

Ireland98

I want to punch Tomlin in the face. :boxing: That is all.

La_Laa

PatNS
Sonny's apt - Part 1: Will slams the door and walks over to Sonny and starts kissing him and unbuttoning his shirt. Sonny wants to talk. You seem upset. Will insists nothing is wrong. I just want you. Sonny - You don't want me like this. Will - Yes I do. Don't tell me what I want or don't want. He tries to kiss him again but Sonny pulls away.

SO HOT! That's all I have to say.

Go DAYS!

Wilson_EJami
Member Avatar

supercool74
Nov 1 2012, 01:58 PM
Oh, watching Will and Sonny fight is going to break my heart. :frownie: But I know it won't last long, so I'm okay with it. It does surprise me that we hear that Sonny has brought someone else back to his place, but it does make it more realistic. A lot of people were upset that this good looking guy was not going out on dates or anything...well, now we learn he has...just not on-screen. Lucas....how on earth can he have the audacity to accuse Sonny of being a man-whore...he knows nothing about him. That really pisses me off. It might have made sense if we had seen some kind of evidence to support that for him...like maybe Lucas sees someone flirting with Sonny or something. But to just come out and say he's had like 20 guys without knowing anything is just terrible. It makes Lucas look really bad.
ITA with this post. I can't say it better myself. WilSon fighting is sad :'( even though I know it won't last long .Lucas is coming of as a big jerk :angry: . Loved the convo between Kate and Sonny. Can't wait to watch this epi.

Forgott to say thanks for posting :D
Edited by Wilson_EJami, Nov 1 2012, 02:26 PM.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

:omg: Wow I am shocked I am surprised WilSon Dialogue have been pretty good he last three days they been on Wowwwwww WOW, who writng for WilSon cause this sound to good to be written by the same person that write the rest of the show WOW I AM MPRESSED :wow:

lOOKING FORWARD TO WilSon good stuff coming

jaygal
Member Avatar

I feel like I've blinked and missed something reading this episode. :blink:
I'll read it again later after a cup of tea.

jb1183

The show is so plot driven. Nothing seems organic. Jennifer's all out obsession with Daniel has ruined the character for me. There's no redeeming her in my eyes. If Jack returns from the dead after Daniel inevitably leaves her for Chloe, I hope he tells her to fuck off. He deserves better than her.

My worst fears have come true-Lucas is being portrayed as an out and out villian in regards to Will and Sonny. Gone is the loving Dad of a few weeks ago who was struggling to accept something he never expected for his son, cautiously supportive and trying to work through it. Now he's being played as paranoid and controlling and ranting and raving and making wild, baseless assumptions about Sonny's intentions and past sex life. It makes zero sense given the meaningful talk he had with the boys and does such a tremendous disservice to the character. More plot driven nonsense but, like with Jennifer,there is serious danger of doing permanent damage to a beloved character.

Can Tomlin just go off and fantasize about that threesome he so desperately wants to have with Galen Gering and Shawn Christian and put this show in the hands of someone who actually cares what the fans want to see?

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Jen is so stupid. Her and daniels sickening sacrifices for one another make me want to puke. I think tomblin and company are just a bunch of idiots at this point for even trying to make this horrible couple rootable. I love the kate and sonny chat and love kate and kristen have scenes. I have always loved sami and nicoles bickering and rivalry and i think its actually pretty fitting for sami to question nicoles motivations. Im probably in the minority but i think ill like there scenes together. Its also funny nicole mentioned sydney since we havent seen them interact in months which is sad i loved sydole

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

PatNS

Alice's house - Part 2: Jen goes over to a picture of she and Jack. You know Daniel and I were starting something so sweet together when Jack came back. From day one he stepped aside and let me decide and I chose Jack. Hope - He was the father of your children. You were still married to him and you loved him. Jen - Yeah. I was barely there for Daniel when he found out that he had to give up surgery. The . And here he is, he's doing it again. He's not even asking what's in it for him; he's not asking what he could lose by doing this. All he wants is to save me so now I need to be that person for him. He's alone in this and he needs me.

:sheep: Are they fucking kidding me? I have a problem with the follow lines. If you want to talk about whiplash, this is it folks. This is utter bullshit.

1. From day one he stepped aside and let me decide and I chose Jack - NOT*** Dan dumped her b/c she couldn't pick him, she did not pick Jack, she was alone and depserate for a man and Jack was the the only dick into town that was remotely interested.

2.You were still married to him NOT**** they were divorced assholes!

3. barely there for Daniel when he found out that he had to give up surgery *** Not**** You were barely there for Jack. Jack watched as you talked and hugged Dan at HTS helping him deal with his problem. __You shat on Jack and told him to get help else where.

4.The fact that he was a surgeon was the only reason I was alive to be with Jack**** NOT*** I am sure there was another avail. doctor that could have reattched your heart and maybe if they did, you won't be so fucked up

5. All he wants is to save me so now I need to be that person for him. He's alone in this and he needs me. *** okay*** but how come you couldn't show 1/1000 ounce of compassion for Jack when he returned to Salem from Captivity. Jack was held against his will. Jack was alone and he needed you.

Dannifer can screw themselves, his is beyond perverse.

When I think that I can longer be shocked at the digusted crap TPTB are feeding the fans, it happens.

Edited by Dreamer, Nov 2 2012, 10:52 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply