Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
John and Kristen are alone at the Horton Cabin!; Airs week of Nov 5th
Topic Started: Nov 1 2012, 02:02 PM (3,940 Views)
Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

john written more idiot now than then because in past he was not aware of what kristen cable to do and now he does that make more stupid
i knew they writers not cable to write any thing good
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

annie21

They should show that Kristen is drugging him or hynotizing him or something. Why do they always have to dumb down the center person in the triangle to try to make a triangle work?

John was never supersmart, but back when he was RoJohn he was a pretty savvy cop (as savvy as anyone on the Salem PD is allowed to be).

Lil
Member Avatar

I would love it if anyone on this show brainwashed or drugged someone or SOMETHING to explain all of the WTFery. I miss back in the day when you knew someone was evil because you saw everything unfold. I think ED is doing great as far as giving the viewers those sort of smirks and whatnot whenever she gets a close-up. I just wish we actually saw what her "plan" is. Not everything, just a taste to start...I hope this plays out better than it sounds, for sure, but having no expectations for this show makes me happy that I've got John, Marlena and Kristen in a story at all.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

John acting like an idiot and Marlena sees Kristen and instantly needs a shrink to help her cope

It didn't either anytime to get where are going. LOL.

I would take JER's storytelling over TomSell's shit anyday

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

L-A-M-E-O
L-A-M-E-O
L-A-M-E-O
This story is so lame-o.

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

Manny
Nov 2 2012, 05:20 AM
To me, this seems very forced and plot driven. :shrug:
I'm pretty sure you just described every storyline that's playing out right now lol

I don't think Tomlin & company know how to write a story that isn't forced or plot driven :shame:

mer4santo
Member Avatar

OH EM GEE ........ not

tylerbo20

I'm almost shocked that Jen and Daniel and Sami and rafe don't end up at the cabin

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

John & Kristen at the cabin. Sesh!!!..... does that mean Roman will be Marlena's knight in shining armourat some point in this SL?... I am sure JT has been drooling for his big chance to get back on screen more and make Roman a player in all the action..... lol!!!! and just wish Wayne Northrop was playing the part.....

athenadelphi

px780
Nov 1 2012, 02:59 PM
Yay! The return of idiot John.

I like idiot John because it places the focus back on Marlena/Kristen, which is where I think it should be. And it's kind of cool when women battle over an idiot because then I don't think of them as desperate and sad; I think of them as having a rivalry wherein a particular man is just a trophy.
I'm actually happy that there's some action with John Black because he's been in a coma with Marlena. That couple is so dull its pathetic. So whatever John and Kristen do? Good! It means popcorn drama on daytime.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply