Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nick and Gabi: It's Love; Airs week of Nov 5th
Topic Started: Nov 1 2012, 02:07 PM (3,374 Views)
Ellie

This week's Soap Opera Digest features an article about Nick and Gabi.

Nick and Gabi make love then run into Sami. Sami is worried and protective of Gabi because of what Rafe will think, but Nick says he won't hurt Gabi. Camila Banus says that Gabi thinks that Rafe doesn't understand that people can change.

Nick and Gabi later go upstairs where Nick has set a romantic scene for her. He tells her he loves her. Banus says that this is new for Gabi - "It feels more mature."

Then Will tells Gabi that he and Sonny are having problems. She encourages Will to to try to work it out. Banus explains that Gabi wants Will to find someone he's happy with.

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Harmony233

way too fast

athenadelphi

am i the only one that can't stand gabi? so she starts our with me that no matter who they pair her with, its going to be a downer but in this case? they're taking Nick and slamming him w/Gabi so fast my betty crocker easy bake oven with 25 watt bulb could not bake a cake faster. This is nuts
Edited by athenadelphi, Nov 1 2012, 02:22 PM.

Ellie

athenadelphi
Nov 1 2012, 02:21 PM
am i the only one that can't stand gabi?
Nope. :cheers:

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Way more mature to jump into bed together, you're so right Gabi.

La_Laa

athenadelphi
am i the only one that can't stand gabi? so she starts our with me that no matter who they pair her with, its going to be a downer but in this case? they're taking Nick and slamming him w/Gabi so fast my betty crocker easy bake oven with 25 watt bulb could not bake a cake faster. This is nuts
No, you're not the only one. I can't stand Gabster :puke:

jaygal
Member Avatar

Young love. :hahano:

jaygal
Member Avatar

athenadelphi
I like Gabi, but in a Wills friend who shows up every now and again way.

Trish the dish

Ellie
Nov 1 2012, 02:30 PM
athenadelphi
am i the only one that can't stand gabi?
Nope. :cheers:
Count me in that too! In addition to not liking Gabi she and Nick are boring as hell. FF material.

Caylee
Member Avatar

I hate Gabi...... The bitch needs to go.

Ireland98

In general I like Nick, Gabi, Will and Sonny, but due to the writing for them, I really don't have much interest in Nabi or WilSon anymore. Just can't deal with all the insta stuff, flip flopping, 2 day conflicts, out of character stuff, plot points, and inconsistencies. I'm already over the WABI baby story and it hasn't even started yet. I'll support WilSon in the sense that I support Days doing a gay romance, but that's the only reason.
I'm annoyed now, but maybe I'll be able to get more into both duos at some point. :shrug:

anya
Member Avatar

Too fast. And I still would prefer Salem Hernandi-free.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Man, they really like to rush building foundations for future storylines, don't they?

I like Nick/Gabi, but I don't know that I'm ready to root for them should they face any obstacles.

Sariah
Member Avatar

"It's Love"?

No, Days, it is not love.

It's lust.

Which is fine, but there's absolutely no love involved in this equation, which is part of your problem. You don't give characters a chance to actually fall in love, and you don't allow your audience to go on the journey with them (which I would guess is a HUGE part of why a lot of people watch soap operas - for the romance and love).

Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining. Don't tell me this is love when it so obviously isn't.

Why has no one there in the last few years figured this out?

#1DaysFan
Member Avatar
my prince ❤

Ken Corday must not get out much if this is his idea of "love".

camera shy

Is there a storyline on this show that Sami isn't involved in? And I'm sure she'll be in Eric and Nicole's story.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Nick actually made me kinda like Gabi. They should not be anywhere close to saying "I love you" yet though.

cajnej
Member Avatar

athenadelphi
No I cannot stand Gabbi and I am not a fan of Nick's either. I think the two of them are a huge yawn to watch

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

ummm.....yea.....right.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

I like Nick and Gabi but this is WAY too soon.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply