Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nick and Gabi: It's Love; Airs week of Nov 5th
Topic Started: Nov 1 2012, 02:07 PM (3,426 Views)
3WishGenie
Member Avatar

camera shy
Nov 1 2012, 03:38 PM
Is there a storyline on this show that Sami isn't involved in? And I'm sure she'll be in Eric and Nicole's story.
You can bet she'll be front and center for Ericole. He is her brother after all and she hates Nicole! More nostril flaring on our screens I'm afraid...

I like NIck and Gabi but LOVE right now??? That is waaaaay too fast. I guess they are trying to fast track a pregnancy!
Edited by 3WishGenie, Nov 1 2012, 04:18 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

I don't mind Gabi and Nick together, I think the pairing is good.

Remind me to send Corday and friends some HARLEQUIN romance novels.

The Romance on this show sucks!

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

I like nick and Gabi but its too soon, probably rushed so we can have a WTD storyline.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

I love Nick and I can tolerate Gabi. However, I would still like to see Abby tear her a new ass for starting the chain of events that lead to Jack's death. And when Abby's done, Brady is next in line.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Tripp
Nov 1 2012, 04:58 PM
I like nick and Gabi but its too soon, probably rushed so we can have a WTD storyline.
Bingo. Because heaven forbid they write something original. :shame:

jam6242
Member Avatar

I've always loved Nick and was indifferent to Gabi until they paired her with him. I do like them together so far. In this case, I don't think Nick and Gabi having sex so soon is unrealistic. After all, Nick has been out of action for several years and the only sexual experience Gabi has had was with a guy who wasn't really attracted to her. They both probably need to release some pent up feelings. I do think it's too soon to declare their undying love, although Nick does have a history of falling hard and fast.

Ljay
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Nov 1 2012, 02:15 PM
way too fast
Agreed. This couple wont last until the water gets hot.

Im just curious if Gabi pins the pregnacy on Nick or she tells him it belongs to Will and they decide together not to tell Will.
Wash, repeat. 2 men, one woman and a secret baby. Good Grief!

Harmony233

LanaluvsBroe
Nov 1 2012, 05:08 PM
Tripp
Nov 1 2012, 04:58 PM
Bingo. Because heaven forbid they write something original. :shame:
i don't even get hows it supposed to be a WTD story gabi/will slept together what in august?

jaygal
Member Avatar

^^ Don't think about it. Just let the story unfurl. I can't think about it without having to look on pregnancy websites to work out gestational periods and other such boring stuff. It just confuses me.

Cupcake06

I don't get why they need to say I love you right frickin now. They can still do their frickin WTD story AND a falling in love story at the same time...can't they? My goodness! They are taking all the fun out of couples/relationships.

Mason
Member Avatar

Why are they wasting their most interesting younger character (IMO, of course) on the likes of Gabi Hernandez?

Ellie

Mason
Nov 1 2012, 06:20 PM
Why are they wasting their most interesting younger character (IMO, of course) on the likes of Gabi Hernandez?
THIS. And to clarify, there are 2 reasons that make up why I don't like Gabi. They're actually related. One is, I think Camila Banus is one of the worst actresses to be on the show in years. She just reads her lines with no expression. Not even fake expression like Ali Sweeney, but no expression. The other reason is that Gabi is really a non-character. What do we even know about her? It's like they need a token beautiful young woman in that age group. That's it. But I guess these two are related in that if Camila were any good, she could inject some sort of emotion or viewpoint into Gabi. We've seen from interviews that other actors do this when the writing isn't there to back them up. I think if they really need this character around, a recast and a writing meeting is needed ASAP.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I don't understand why Nick and Gabi couldn't simply be FWBs. They are co-workers and pariahs to some so using each other for sex makes sense to me. I guess Nicole and Sonny are the only characters perceived by other Salemites to engage in meaningless hook-ups. This pairing didn't need this unnecessary emotional escalation.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

How in the world is he in love with her? HE JUST MET HER!

GEEZ these writers don't know nothing about build up :rolleyes:

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

If not Gabi, then who?

I totally agree that she's basically a placeholder- I think in another thread I referred to her as a womb. But there's really nobody else they could use without creating someone new, and that would come with its own problems (see: Melanie).

Abby can't do it because she's Will's cousin, and she's related to Nick, right?

It's a bit of a quandary, imho.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

I like Nabi, but they need to make things slower, and Nick needs to change his attitude.

Ellie

Daysdegrassi
Nov 1 2012, 06:46 PM
I like Nabi, but ...
We can't call them 'Gack'? :frownie:

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I'll put it this way... Blake Berris has managed to make me tolerate Gabi lately. BUT, I'd take Nick and Chelsea over Nabi ANYDAY.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Much potential for these two together. Nick definitely helps Gabi as a character. However, it is way too soon for "love" to even be a topic with these two. Why can't thinks develop naturally? No one falls in love this soon. Especially not people in their 20s.

Ljay
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Nov 1 2012, 06:45 PM
How in the world is he in love with her? HE JUST MET HER!

GEEZ these writers don't know nothing about build up :rolleyes:
LOL, How did Nick fall in love so fast? I'll tell you how, hes been in prison for 4 yrs! Sure hes gonna hit the first thing he comes to. LOL

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply