Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nicole is busted and makes a deadly move; Airs week of Nov 5th
Topic Started: Nov 1 2012, 02:27 PM (7,616 Views)
Ellie

This week's Soap Opera Digest features an article about Nicole.

Victor visits Nicole and offers to pay her to stay away from Daniel. Ari Zucker shares that Victor thinks Nicole is bad for Daniel. Nicole tells Victor that she and Daniel are looking forward to leaving Salem together.

Meanwhile, Daniel tries to investigate the circumstances behind Nicole's baby's death, since he feels things don't add up. He contacts the substitute doctor with Rafe's help, and the doctor's answers to his questions tell him that Nicole lost the baby before the stairs incident occurred.

Jennifer talks to Sami and then confronts Nicole. Zucker says that Jennifer is "playing the moral police" and wants to make Nicole say that Jennifer didn't push her. Nicole throws Jennifer out, but Jennifer tells Nicole that she won't be happy with Daniel.

Later, Nicole takes the stolen scalpel and goes to confront Jennifer. Zucker says that Nicole thinks Jennifer is coming between Daniel and her. Daniel finds them and to try to prevent anything from happening, he blurts out what he knows about the baby, just as EJ, Rafe, Brady and Abigail arrive. Nicole tries to kill herself and Daniel tries to stop her.

Nicole thinks she has nothing to live for and is coming unglued. Daniel refuses to turn his back on her, though, and Shawn Christian explains that Daniel still feels compassion...

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Wow so this is sweeps? Wouldn't it have been much more compelling to see a woman who's lost a baby giving birth to a healthy baby boy, then watch a woman who's already lost a baby lose yet another baby then attempt to commit suicide? TomSell are such sick bastards.

Also can't believe they are trying to make the dick who used a pregnant Nicole for sex into some sort of hero. What a fucking joke. :flipoff:
Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Can we have back the version of Nicole that would have been happy to take Victor's money and toast her newfound riches with a martini?

MissLola
Member Avatar

I wanted to watch this but now that I see it is all about Super Daniel, I think I will skip it and wait for next week.
Daniel, Daniel, Daniel :puke: :moon:

Harmony233

wow awful oh great saintly daniel give me a break i'd rather have the nicole who married lucas for five million dollars back too lol

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Ellie
Nov 1 2012, 02:27 PM
Nicole thinks she has nothing to live for and is coming unglued.
Character assassination.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Put the scalpel down step away from the cray cray juice, Nicole! :ermm: Daniel is NOT WORTH IT!

I think I'm going to enjoy Nicole becoming unglued.

-Days tends to confrontations well

-Nicole is working my last nerve and

-I know AZ is going to rock it.

Plus, Nicole needs to go really crazy for Father Eric to come around and give her guidance. I can't wait for that!!!

Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Nov 1 2012, 02:39 PM.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Nov 1 2012, 02:33 PM
Can we have back the version of Nicole that would have been happy to take Victor's money and toast her newfound riches with a martini?
Sadly, I've let go of that dream. Good times. :shame:

Virginia
Member Avatar

Daniel does not know the meaning of the word compassion. To him compassion = sleeping with your patients. Compassion would have been going to Marlena & telling her he believed Nicole has suffered a total breakdown he should have shown up with her to help Nicole, not call Nicole out in front of everyone because now he has a clear path to being between Jennifer legs again. This is the second woman to try to kill herself who was with Daniel. It is so sad that all Days wants to do is destroy their female characters. Loosing Daniel is not something you should kill yourself over.
Edited by Virginia, Nov 1 2012, 02:41 PM.

Harmony233

Virginia
Nov 1 2012, 02:40 PM
Daniel does not know the word meaning of the compassion. To him compassion = sleeping with your patients. Compassion would have been going to Marlena & telling her he believed Nicole has suffered a total breakdown he should have shown up with her to help Nicole, not call Nicole out in front of everyone because now he has a clear path to being between Jennifer legs again. This is the second woman to try to kill herself who was with Daniel. It is so sad that all Days wants to do is destroy their female characters. Loosing Daniel is not something you should kill yourself over.
I've never liked daniel and its getting on my nerves how there trying to shove him being a saint down my throat.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I think im going to enjoy seeing nicole go a little crazy since i know az will rock those scenes she has been this horrible storylines saving grace. I hope by weeks end her and daniel are done though nicole deserves so much better than him and im anxious for the day she is no longer in the dannifer orbit

Lil
Member Avatar

Why the Hell is Nicole's doctor giving Daniel her private medical information? He is not her doctor or her family?

oh nevermind..."with Rafe's help" Since Rafe was supposed to be the father.

What the fuck ever.

Daniel sucks lol

AZ will rock this shit, no doubt, but god damn...I'd like to see money-grubbing, martini-swilling Nicole back more. It's been too damn long!

Edited by Lil, Nov 1 2012, 02:49 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Courtneya6688
Nov 1 2012, 02:45 PM
I think im going to enjoy seeing nicole go a little crazy since i know az will rock those scenes she has been this horrible storylines saving grace. I hope by weeks end her and daniel are done though nicole deserves so much better than him and im anxious for the day she is no longer in the dannifer orbit
AZ is always amazing, though Nicole going crazy is not something I want to see more of, considering we've already saw this storyline before when she lost her first baby. I just wish they'd have made this storyline about the actual parents instead of Nicole trying to hold onto Daniel's lame whorange ass. Though in my opinion this baby should have never died to begin with. :(
Quote Post Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Hmm. I like this idea that we should applaud Dan for still having compassion in the face of everything that almost happened (but didn't) for a woman who actually lost pretty much everything.

It's so delightfully twisted and fucked up that it can't possibly be a serious attempt at creating a heroic character. It has to be a joke. And looking at it that way, it's almost...like the writers are so pissed off at what they can't create (Bo, John) they intentionally design these bizarre caricatures (Rafe, Dan).

It's like Days is this explosion of bitterness, failed dreams. There's something interesting about that.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

You know I can't put into words what I feel about this SOD..... I feel bad for Nicole, I just wish it was someone other than Daniel that saves the day.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Virginia
Nov 1 2012, 02:40 PM
Daniel does not know the meaning of the word compassion. To him compassion = sleeping with your patients. Compassion would have been going to Marlena & telling her he believed Nicole has suffered a total breakdown he should have shown up with her to help Nicole, not call Nicole out in front of everyone because now he has a clear path to being between Jennifer legs again. This is the second woman to try to kill herself who was with Daniel. It is so sad that all Days wants to do is destroy their female characters. Loosing Daniel is not something you should kill yourself over.
Great post. That actually makes sense so the idiots at Days would never go that route.

camera shy

Still wondering why they aren't giving all this meaty material to their A actress AS?

#1DaysFan
Member Avatar
my prince ❤

They expect me to think that Daniel and Jennifer are the victims in this? I don't think so, If anything were the victims for having to watch this horrible s/l unfold. Get Nicole a s/l away from Dannifer, please. Thank you.

Luvmydays
Member Avatar

Now I know one of the reasons I stopped watching this fucking show! :censored: Watching this crap and EJami would drive me to drink.

happy
Member Avatar

Will EJ show any compassion?

AZ will rock these scenes, but the story still sucks. And I refuse to watch it. Still on strike!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply