Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nicole is busted and makes a deadly move; Airs week of Nov 5th
Topic Started: Nov 1 2012, 02:27 PM (7,617 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

I'm not a fan of these type of SLs. Personally though if they are going to do these dead baby SLs over and over can they at least use a different character to pick on? It's not exciting or interesting watching the same character go through losing a baby not once but twice.
Quote Post Goto Top

Harmony233

DrewHamilton
Nov 1 2012, 07:23 PM
px780
Nov 1 2012, 07:21 PM
But if I take it as one of these kinds of stories, what's Nicole being punished for?
Lying to EJ about the paternity. And then manipulating Jennifer and Daniel. No matter what the fans think, Jennifer is Tomlin/Whitesell's "heroine" in this story and Nicole is going to be "black" to Jennifer's "white." She's going to be punished for trying to outdo the heroine.
but sami did the same thing and she didn't get punished whats the differnce?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I agree the nicole already lost a child once one she carried five or six months now another she carried almost nine months. And neither time did she put her self in a situation that harmed the baby. I dont feel like daniel was manipulated because he was more than happy to sleep with her. Nor do i feel like she manipulated jen she asked nicole to live with her. Rafe volunteered to play baby daddy she didnt ask him to

dooldooldool

tylerbo20
Nov 1 2012, 06:56 PM
A good story would be Jennifer going crazy like her mother did
I agree and it wouldn't surprise me if they headed in that direction. Years ago, a younger Jennifer became momentarily obsessed about the genetic component of her mother's prolonged illness. That was sorta tossed aside when it was revealed that much of Laura's time at Pine Haven was drug-induced and not truly due to mental issues.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

I still haven't fugures out with the lost missing twosie at the hospital has to do with anything? Can someone tell me the point of being in the lost and found?

camera shy

Dreamer
Nov 1 2012, 08:49 PM
I still haven't fugures out with the lost missing twosie at the hospital has to do with anything? Can someone tell me the point of being in the lost and found?
It's suppose to prove that she was in the hospital on a certan day and somehow leads Daniel to finding out that she had a doctor's appointment where she was told her baby had died.

annie21

dooldooldool
Nov 1 2012, 04:27 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Nov 1 2012, 02:33 PM
Wouldn't it have been much more compelling to see a woman who's lost a baby giving birth to a healthy baby boy, then watch a woman who's already lost a baby lose yet another baby then attempt to commit suicide?
Uh, no. That would be a yawner. If I want uplifting, unrealistic stories with boatloads of useless critters, I'll tune to the Hallmark Movie Channel or one of the dozen religious channels on my cable.

I want drama, deception, upheaval, disappointment, conflict, emotion, anger, recovery, and ultimately redemption from my soap of nearly 30 years.

We all know that baby is going to end up alive and somewhere under Stefano's/Kristen's/ Victor's secret control, probably revealed sometime during November Sweeps. I wonder if the show will be able to keep yet another Leann Hunley return under wraps.

Sorry, but I disagree that it's a sure thing the baby is still alive somewhere. The reason I have my serious doubts is that MarDar created that baby and Tomlin was determined to undo as much of what MarDar started as he could get away with. He did a pretty convincing job of making sure the audience knew the baby was dead because he didn't want it to be left as an open question. He could have taken it out with Daysaster, but he chose to quickly build a convoluted way to "kill two birds" and use the baby's death as a way to provide angst for Dannifer, one of his favorite pairings. Either way, the baby never really stood a chance when it comes to Tomlin's poison pen.

So the only way that baby might show up alive someday is if Tomlin gets fired and some other writer decides to undo what he's undone and put the baby back in the picture. But since MarDar are unlikely to return, that's a long shot.

ETA: Tomlin could get pressured by his bosses at some point to bring the baby back. But that would mean TPTB were listening to viewer feedback -- again making it a long shot.

Edited by annie21, Nov 1 2012, 11:18 PM.

samixxx
Member Avatar

Yep totally see Eric come in while Nicole is on the rock bottom, and after two seconds of happiness in comes....who?

NikiLani
Member Avatar

samixxx
Nov 1 2012, 11:38 PM
Yep totally see Eric come in while Nicole is on the rock bottom, and after two seconds of happiness in comes....who?
Sami freakin' Brady that's who!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Ellie
Nov 1 2012, 02:27 PM
This week's Soap Opera Digest features an article about Nicole.

Victor visits Nicole and offers to pay her to stay away from Daniel. Ari Zucker shares that Victor thinks Nicole is bad for Daniel. Nicole tells Victor that she and Daniel are looking forward to leaving Salem together.

Meanwhile, Daniel tries to investigate the circumstances behind Nicole's baby's death, since he feels things don't add up. He contacts the substitute doctor with Rafe's help, and the doctor's answers to his questions tell him that Nicole lost the baby before the stairs incident occurred.

Jennifer talks to Sami and then confronts Nicole. Zucker says that Jennifer is "playing the moral police" and wants to make Nicole say that Jennifer didn't push her. Nicole throws Jennifer out, but Jennifer tells Nicole that she won't be happy with Daniel.

Later, Nicole takes the stolen scalpel and goes to confront Jennifer. Zucker says that Nicole thinks Jennifer is coming between Daniel and her. Daniel finds them and to try to prevent anything from happening, he blurts out what he knows about the baby, just as EJ, Rafe, Brady and Abigail arrive. Nicole tries to kill herself and Daniel tries to stop her.

Nicole thinks she has nothing to live for and is coming unglued. Daniel refuses to turn his back on her, though, and Shawn Christian explains that Daniel still feels compassion...

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
This is how far this show has fallen...nuff said.

Alin89
Member Avatar

such pure crap seriously. i wish AZ can find a better show. I think days is destroying her.

Ljay
Member Avatar

samixxx
Nov 1 2012, 11:38 PM
Ej, of course, you know if the baby is alive hes gonna try and get Nicole back. But as of right now, Ej is going "All-Wacka-Do on Nicole for this mess with the baby, which most likely is being held hostage by some Nun in a convent with Eric Brady. Undenouced to him who the kid belongs to, LOL

Wash, Rinse,Repeat..."And you know the rest of the story"....

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

I wanted so much more for Nicole than mooning after a donkeys behind and then going crazy when the biggest user of women the show has ever seen doesn't love her. I could have understood if she had some sort of crazy lingering attachment for EJ because she did love him and he always seemed to help ruin their marriages because of his attachments for other women. But going all wacky over dr quack is just so beneath the character.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Lets see tptb has alienated the Ejoles, the Lumis, and some of Nicole's fans bc of her lost baby and so they are further ticking folks off by airing this shit? I hate Dannifer almost as much as hate Ej and Sami and I hate Daniel EVEN MORE then I hate Ej and that is saying something. I totally loathe Jennifer and she used to be one of my favs. Do tptb even read any board but like Sony? They might find out how the fans really feel, we hate this shit!

Ljay
Member Avatar

jackjenfan
Nov 2 2012, 06:19 AM
I wanted so much more for Nicole than mooning after a donkeys behind and then going crazy when the biggest user of women the show has ever seen doesn't love her. I could have understood if she had some sort of crazy lingering attachment for EJ because she did love him and he always seemed to help ruin their marriages because of his attachments for other women. But going all wacky over dr quack is just so beneath the character.
I cant even figure out when or where the hell Nicole ever was close enough to Daniel to fall in love? I must have missed that episode!
The writers are just putting this couples together out of nowhere, Could someone tell me why Nicole or Jenn would want Daniel?

First of all I thought at one time Nicole was head over heels in love with Brady? and then Ej. Then that was back and forth.
And as for Jenn fallin for Daniel,I dont think Jack is cold in the ground yet. Shes not wasting no time, huh?

This whole show is nothing but freakin confusing!

KMan101
Member Avatar

Man! Nicole has been trashed as much as Chloe was destroyed. Shame. This storyline could be so much more and so much better than it is. If it were treated as a real story, that is.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

No her true love has always been Ej until Ej killed it by nastybabysex with Sami. Nicole deserves better than this. She JUST lost her baby and not one person in Salem freaking cares, even the father. This is sad and pathetic on Ej's part. I still blame him for all this mess. He shouldn't have been after Sami's glitter ass, he should have been protecting his wife and child. All along he knew the kid was his and what did he did, use his child to get closer to Sami. Truly disgusting!

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Ellie
Nov 1 2012, 02:27 PM
This week's Soap Opera Digest features an article about Nicole.

Victor visits Nicole and offers to pay her to stay away from Daniel. Ari Zucker shares that Victor thinks Nicole is bad for Daniel. Nicole tells Victor that she and Daniel are looking forward to leaving Salem together.

Meanwhile, Daniel tries to investigate the circumstances behind Nicole's baby's death, since he feels things don't add up. He contacts the substitute doctor with Rafe's help, and the doctor's answers to his questions tell him that Nicole lost the baby before the stairs incident occurred.

Jennifer talks to Sami and then confronts Nicole. Zucker says that Jennifer is "playing the moral police" and wants to make Nicole say that Jennifer didn't push her. Nicole throws Jennifer out, but Jennifer tells Nicole that she won't be happy with Daniel.

Later, Nicole takes the stolen scalpel and goes to confront Jennifer. Zucker says that Nicole thinks Jennifer is coming between Daniel and her. Daniel finds them and to try to prevent anything from happening, he blurts out what he knows about the baby, just as EJ, Rafe, Brady and Abigail arrive. Nicole tries to kill herself and Daniel tries to stop her.

Nicole thinks she has nothing to live for and is coming unglued. Daniel refuses to turn his back on her, though, and Shawn Christian explains that Daniel still feels compassion...

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
Utterly horrendous.

MissLola
Member Avatar

I actually read the whole article and saw the pics. It's awful. Brady and Ej are both standing in the background with Rafe like a bunch of day players while Dr. Perfect tries to save the day. Really? You think that one of the men she actually had a relationship with would give a bigger shit about her.

Ljay
Member Avatar

MissLola
Nov 2 2012, 07:19 AM
I actually read the whole article and saw the pics. It's awful. Brady and Ej are both standing in the background with Rafe like a bunch of day players while Dr. Perfect tries to save the day. Really? You think that one of the men she actually had a relationship with would give a bigger shit about her.
Brady and Ej are both standing in the background with Rafe like a bunch of day players while Dr. Perfect tries to save the day.

Thats the whole problem with this situation. Too many Day Players! Will the Real Babys Daddy please stand up?!

Geesh this storyline is ridiculous! :hmmph:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply