Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nicole is busted and makes a deadly move; Airs week of Nov 5th
Topic Started: Nov 1 2012, 02:27 PM (7,764 Views)
MissLola
Member Avatar

Why can't Nicole cry over a martini, regroup, and blackmail Ej for his stupid embezzlement scheme? Anything is better than this.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Nov 2 2012, 02:52 AM
Ellie
Nov 1 2012, 02:27 PM
This week's Soap Opera Digest features an article about Nicole.

Victor visits Nicole and offers to pay her to stay away from Daniel. Ari Zucker shares that Victor thinks Nicole is bad for Daniel. Nicole tells Victor that she and Daniel are looking forward to leaving Salem together.

Meanwhile, Daniel tries to investigate the circumstances behind Nicole's baby's death, since he feels things don't add up. He contacts the substitute doctor with Rafe's help, and the doctor's answers to his questions tell him that Nicole lost the baby before the stairs incident occurred.

Jennifer talks to Sami and then confronts Nicole. Zucker says that Jennifer is "playing the moral police" and wants to make Nicole say that Jennifer didn't push her. Nicole throws Jennifer out, but Jennifer tells Nicole that she won't be happy with Daniel.

Later, Nicole takes the stolen scalpel and goes to confront Jennifer. Zucker says that Nicole thinks Jennifer is coming between Daniel and her. Daniel finds them and to try to prevent anything from happening, he blurts out what he knows about the baby, just as EJ, Rafe, Brady and Abigail arrive. Nicole tries to kill herself and Daniel tries to stop her.

Nicole thinks she has nothing to live for and is coming unglued. Daniel refuses to turn his back on her, though, and Shawn Christian explains that Daniel still feels compassion...

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
This is how far this show has fallen...nuff said.
I don't think so (at least, not yet). If they somehow frame this as Nicole on the verge of a breakdown because of the loss of another baby and the only thing that was keeping her stable was the hope of a "perfect life" with Daniel, no matter how stupid, I could somehow wrap my head around it. Essentially, if they are going to have Nicole whip out the scalpel, it better be from her truly feeling the devastation of losing her baby now that Daniel is no longer distracting her of how much she lost. I don't want her hurting herself over Daniel, just no. :shame: If she is going to hurt herself, let it be because she is a mess after losing a second child, especially since it died so close to the due date.

It's on a wing of a prayer at this point but if the Culltions write the reveal scenes, they could make it work.

lysie
Member Avatar

I don't agree that anything will make this story work, not even the Cullitons. Most likely with Erics entrance looming, this whole thing is going to be over by the following week. It was a rotten story from the beginning, but I don't think it's the worst story ever or anything. Here's hoping they keep all these actors out of each others orbits.

Lil
Member Avatar

tylerbo20
Nov 1 2012, 06:56 PM
A good story would be Jennifer going crazy like her mother did
I'd actually prefer it skip a generation and give Abigail something meaty. Jennifer can support her daughter instead of acting younger than her daughter over Orangepenis!

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

The fact that Nicole even thinks about killing herself is horrendous in itself.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I really hope this show starts focusing on ideals and not actuals. Nicole wouldn't try to kill herself (or Jen, really) over Dan. She might, however, lose it entirely over the loss of a family ideal she's been chasing, an ideal she's never had.

I sort of wish at this point her rage pivoted to Sami, the woman who broke her family, with Rafe as the hero. And I can't believe I just typed that. But, to me it would be more interesting, and it could serve to help reunite Rafe/Sami (or not- could just create one more obstacle).

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

The Salem Savoiur is Back!
Daniel saves everyone. He has magical healing powers. He's incredibly talented. He is fun. He is amazing. He is perfect. He is selfless. He is caring. He is kind. He is wonderful. He is a great man. He sacrifices for others. And now he is compassionate.

Doctor by day. Lover by Night. And now a Private Investigator that will reveal the truth and save the woman his loves from the lies of another woman.... he mistakably slept with.....

Dr. Jonas took the The Hippocratic Oath, vowing upon a number of healing gods that he will uphold a number of professional ethical standards, now matter what it takes, he will heal all the broken hearted woman in the small town of Salem....

Does that sound right? Feel free to edit. I think its time I took out my handy dandy list of fabulous names the fans have bestowed on The Great One. I'm sure I still have it.......
Edited by Dreamer, Nov 2 2012, 11:39 AM.

MissLola
Member Avatar

px780
Nov 2 2012, 10:28 AM
I really hope this show starts focusing on ideals and not actuals. Nicole wouldn't try to kill herself (or Jen, really) over Dan. She might, however, lose it entirely over the loss of a family ideal she's been chasing, an ideal she's never had.

I sort of wish at this point her rage pivoted to Sami, the woman who broke her family, with Rafe as the hero. And I can't believe I just typed that. But, to me it would be more interesting, and it could serve to help reunite Rafe/Sami (or not- could just create one more obstacle).
It would have made a lot more sense if she focused her rage at Sami, the woman who slept with her husband. It could have also been the ending to the whole Ej/ Sami/Rafe/ Nicole saga of the last four years. But I guess they really needed a story for Dannifer, the next great supercouple. So we must all suffer through this.

NicoleLVR

A scapel is how Nicole tries to kill herself and over Daniel. This crap just keeps getting even more shitty.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

:soapbox: :soapbox: I am beyond pissed at this, we all knew Nicole would become the pariah and hail Daniel and Jennifer as the annointed ones, but to have all this play out in front of all the others is pathetic and cruel. Only one missing Nicole's total fall is Sami, surprised they don't have her there to gloat. I love AZ but this eppisode alone will puch me over the friggin edge. FUCK TOMLIN, FUCK WHITESELL, FUCK CORDAY, FUCK YOU DAY'S.

And Daniel since he's fucked everyone else can go FUCK himself. :shithitfan: :badmood:

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Nov 2 2012, 10:34 AM
The Salem Savoiur is Back!
Daniel saves everyone. He has magical healing powers. He's incredibly talented. He is fun. He is amazing. He is perfect. He is selfless. He is caring. He is kind. He is wonderful. He is a great man. He sacrifices for others. And now he is compassionate.

Doctor by day. Lover by Night. And now a Private Investigator that will reveal the truth and save the woman his loves from the lies of another woman.... he mistakably slept with.....

Dr. Jonas took the The Hippocratic Oath, vowing upon a number of healing gods that he will uphold a number of professional ethical standards, now matter what it takes, he will heal all the broken hearted woman in the small town of Salem....

Does that sound right? Feel free to edit. I think its time I took out my handy dandy list of fabulous names the fans have bestowed on The Great One. I'm sure I still have it.......
Only thing I'd change is Hypocratic Oath, since he and the rest are all a bunch of hypocrite's. Curious to see EJ's reaction to what he caused, he'll probably need some solace in between Sami's legs. Or will that be Rafe, we all know Daniel will be between Jennifer's. Well Brady doesn't have anyone maybe he'll break in Abby :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Lil
Nov 2 2012, 10:14 AM
tylerbo20
Nov 1 2012, 06:56 PM
A good story would be Jennifer going crazy like her mother did
I'd actually prefer it skip a generation and give Abigail something meaty. Jennifer can support her daughter instead of acting younger than her daughter over Orangepenis!
lmao! orange penis! :drunk: :roflol:

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Ljay
Nov 2 2012, 07:25 AM
MissLola
Nov 2 2012, 07:19 AM
I actually read the whole article and saw the pics. It's awful. Brady and Ej are both standing in the background with Rafe like a bunch of day players while Dr. Perfect tries to save the day. Really? You think that one of the men she actually had a relationship with would give a bigger shit about her.
Brady and Ej are both standing in the background with Rafe like a bunch of day players while Dr. Perfect tries to save the day.

Thats the whole problem with this situation. Too many Day Players! Will the Real Babys Daddy please stand up?!

Geesh this storyline is ridiculous! :hmmph:
Thank you! The real fucking baby's father doesn't give a crap about his baby son that just died and the woman he professed to love is trying to kill herself. Ej, shame on you! Step up and have some damn ass balls and show you give a shit about Nicole! Are we really supposed to believe Ej is this cold and fickle? He was ready to marry this woman before the nasty deed was revealed with Sami. He knows this kids his and he has known it. Ej, Sami just isn't worth it! I don't believe for one second that Ej doesn't still love Nicole, the woman he could actually have a family with. Now, the baby is dead bc he doesn't give a fuck. This is just cruel writing. And in a week she's supposed to be all about Eric, a priest? Gimmie a break! Epic fail Days and Tomlin! Tomlin sucks dried donkey balls for this crappy writing!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

As much as I hate this development, this opens the door for Eric to come back and talk some sense to our Nicole and get her the hell away from Dr. Tan!

nolagirl
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Nov 1 2012, 07:23 PM
px780
Nov 1 2012, 07:21 PM
But if I take it as one of these kinds of stories, what's Nicole being punished for?
Lying to EJ about the paternity. And then manipulating Jennifer and Daniel. No matter what the fans think, Jennifer is Tomlin/Whitesell's "heroine" in this story and Nicole is going to be "black" to Jennifer's "white." She's going to be punished for trying to outdo the heroine.
As she has been for years at Sami's feet, when will Nicole's character ever catch a break - NEVER thanks to assholes like Tomlin, Nicole deserved this baby but instead of a happy pregnancy we got lies all the way through for stupid reason's. If anyone deserves Karma it would be the writers and I think they're getting it with ratings. :shithitfan:

bomber
Member Avatar

Oh please, please let Nicole say the reason she has nothing to live for is because the baby died. The alternative defies thinking about. :shame:

nolagirl
Member Avatar

I tried calling the hotline - Fan club mail box is full :wow: :omg: They really should change the name to coment line - Fan club I don't think so. Anyway I sent an email and basically told them if they'd stop shooting six months in advance they would have been able to stop this train wreck of a storyline. They've lost viewers weekly thanks to the never ending Dannifer PIMP job and killed another one of Nicole's Baby and the fans (if we want to call ourselves that) are not happy nor tuning in for this shit. I doubt I'll be watching for Eric's return since they have totally ruined Nicole is this mess.

I do think I may write AZ a letter and tell her to do like PR and jump ship as fast as she can, I don't know what they are filming now but with the currrent state of affairs I'm not tuning in for any of it. :censored:

DaysPossessed
Member Avatar

LucasHortonFan
Nov 2 2012, 03:25 PM
Ljay
MissLola
I actually read the whole article and saw the pics. It's awful. Brady and Ej are both standing in the background with Rafe like a bunch of day players while Dr. Perfect tries to save the day. Really? You think that one of the men she actually had a relationship with would give a bigger shit about her.
Brady and Ej are both standing in the background with Rafe like a bunch of day players while Dr. Perfect tries to save the day.

Thats the whole problem with this situation. Too many Day Players! Will the Real Babys Daddy please stand up?!

Thank you! The real fucking baby's father doesn't give a crap about his baby son that just died and the woman he professed to love is trying to kill herself. Ej, shame on you! Step up and have some damn ass balls and show you give a shit about Nicole! Are we really supposed to believe Ej is this cold and fickle? He was ready to marry this woman before the nasty deed was revealed with Sami. He knows this kids his and he has known it. Ej, Sami just isn't worth it! I don't believe for one second that Ej doesn't still love Nicole, the woman he could actually have a family with. Now, the baby is dead bc he doesn't give a fuck. This is just cruel writing. And in a week she's supposed to be all about Eric, a priest? Gimmie a break! Epic fail Days and Tomlin! Tomlin sucks dried donkey balls for this crappy writing!
After the shit she has done to both Brady and EJ why would they need to step in? She is doing a fine job self destructing!

She used Brady over and over again and she lied to EJ about being the father so she is getting what she has asked for in this mess.

Deleted User
Deleted User

DaysPossessed
Nov 2 2012, 04:13 PM
LucasHortonFan
Ljay
MissLola

After the shit she has done to both Brady and EJ why would they need to step in? She is doing a fine job self destructing!

She used Brady over and over again and she lied to EJ about being the father so she is getting what she has asked for in this mess.
Sami also lied about her baby and didn't lose anything, so what did Nicole do that was so much worse then Sami to deserve a dead baby?
Quote Post Goto Top

Daiseyflower1
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Nov 2 2012, 04:20 PM
DaysPossessed
Nov 2 2012, 04:13 PM
LucasHortonFan
Ljay

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepday players while Dr. Perfect tries to save the day.

Sami also lied about her baby and didn't lose anything, so what did Nicole do that was so much worse then Sami to deserve a dead baby?
Exactly what has Nicole done that is worse then Sami?I have yet to see that woman pay.Yet all the men in Salem fall at her dirty feet.Nicole just wants to be loved .And no woman deserves to lose a baby.I wouldn't even say this for Sami and i hate her!What is Nicole hated for so much. :shrug:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply