Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nicole is busted and makes a deadly move; Airs week of Nov 5th
Topic Started: Nov 1 2012, 02:27 PM (7,635 Views)
Ljay
Member Avatar

Daiseyflower1
Nov 2 2012, 05:13 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Nov 2 2012, 04:20 PM
DaysPossessed
Nov 2 2012, 04:13 PM
LucasHortonFan
Nov 2 2012, 03:25 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepday players
After the shit she has done to both Brady and EJ why would they need to step in? She is doing a fine job self destructing!

She used Brady over and over again and she lied to EJ about being the father so she is getting what she has asked for in this mess.
Sami also lied about her baby and didn't lose anything, so what did Nicole do that was so much worse then Sami to deserve a dead baby?
Exactly what has Nicole done that is worse then Sami?I have yet to see that woman pay.Yet all the men in Salem fall at her dirty feet.Nicole just wants to be loved .And no woman deserves to lose a baby.I wouldn't even say this for Sami and i hate her!What is Nicole hated for so much. :shrug:
Sami didn't include everyone and their brother in this little baby escapade. Too many men on the scene and it blew up in her face.

If Nicole would have kept this baby thing to herself and kept her mouth shut, Ej would have never found out. If she wanted to really keep the baby from Ej she should have went and lived in Cleveland like she was gonna do with Sydney. JMO

(No offense to the Nicole fans. This is just an opinion.)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dee-anne

Ljay
Nov 2 2012, 05:57 PM
Daiseyflower1
Nov 2 2012, 05:13 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Nov 2 2012, 04:20 PM
DaysPossessed
Nov 2 2012, 04:13 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepday players
Sami also lied about her baby and didn't lose anything, so what did Nicole do that was so much worse then Sami to deserve a dead baby?
Exactly what has Nicole done that is worse then Sami?I have yet to see that woman pay.Yet all the men in Salem fall at her dirty feet.Nicole just wants to be loved .And no woman deserves to lose a baby.I wouldn't even say this for Sami and i hate her!What is Nicole hated for so much. :shrug:
Sami didn't include everyone and their brother in this little baby escapade. Too many men on the scene and it blew up in her face.

If Nicole would have kept this baby thing to herself and kept her mouth shut, Ej would have never found out. If she wanted to really keep the baby from Ej she should have went and lived in Cleveland like she was gonna do with Sydney. JMO

(No offense to the Nicole fans. This is just an opinion.)
Nicole did not include them either. They inserted themselves willingly. She would have told EJ that he was the father, until Rafe piped up and lied that he was the father. Nicole just went along with it. When she switched the dna test, she did it without Daniel's knowledge, he happened to catch her and he decided to not switch them back. She did not force him, it was his decision and he willingly went ahead and has kept reassuring her that he had no regret in doing so.

She did not go out seeking to find Rafe or Daniel, they came to her. Daniel was her doctor, Rafe wanted revenge. Jennifer is the one that asked her to move in with her, Nicole did not go asking for her help, and even Jennifer had her own agenda, because she never liked Nicole.

I wish she had gone to Cleveland, At least her baby would have had more chance to be alive and we would not have had to sit through this horrible story, with all it's in-consistencies.

MissLola
Member Avatar

I love Nicole but she really could have said NO and dealt with it herself. She did not need either of these men to pull off a scheme against Ej. She is capable of taking him on on her own.

Dee-anne

MissLola
Nov 2 2012, 06:39 PM
I love Nicole but she really could have said NO and dealt with it herself. She did not need either of these men to pull off a scheme against Ej. She is capable of taking him on on her own.
I agree! She is totally capable of taking him on all by herself, and that is another reason why I find this story she is in so hard to take, and I am still mad that they killed her baby. That was not necessary either, but I guess Sami should be the only one allowed to have a Dimera baby, so why not use Nicole's baby as angst for EJ/Sami/Rafe and Dannifer. Let her be suicidal to make it even more entertaining (only in their small world) and then bring on Eric for her to make it all better by his presence. I guess they will have Nicole chasing him too.
Edited by Dee-anne, Nov 2 2012, 07:06 PM.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Nov 1 2012, 03:46 PM
Angie79
Nov 1 2012, 03:43 PM
I hope Eric saves this mess.
I have my doubts with TomSell in the house. If this show can't write for any of the current characters I doubt the writing for Eric or anyone else this show decides to bring on will be any better. :shame:

After the stunt Days pulled with murdering Nicole's baby three weeks before the due date and leading fans on, I just have zero faith in this show when it comes to payoffs and things getting better. It seems to keep going from bad to worse. The only way this storyline can be saved for me is if the baby turns up alive somewhere down the road though I doubt that will happen as long as TomSell is around.
They are determined to totally destroy the character of Nicole.She held in her arms her miracle baby who died but she is so anxious to hang onto Daniel,she will leave Salem and go to Hawaii without waiting to make arrangements for her dead son.I don't recall reading,hearing,or seeing anything at all from Nicole,EJ,or anyone else about what happened to Nicole's second miracle baby.No mention of a funeral or memorial service and she is ready to leave with Daniel the next day.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Nov 1 2012, 07:02 PM
I hate that Nicole lost another baby, but I've always been a fan of this kind of storytelling. It resembles what Irna Phillips used to do back in the day. A woman would do terrible things, become pregnant, and lose the baby. Sort of as karma. Nicole losing the baby was karma for the lies she told, one after another. I think it builds the character and makes her stronger. That is if Tomlin/Whitesell decide to keep up with this, which is now part of the character, rather than do what we're used to and forget about it and move onto the next plot.
Maybe they should spread the "character" around to someone with babies to spare.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Nov 2 2012, 07:14 AM
Ellie
Nov 1 2012, 02:27 PM
This week's Soap Opera Digest features an article about Nicole.

Victor visits Nicole and offers to pay her to stay away from Daniel. Ari Zucker shares that Victor thinks Nicole is bad for Daniel. Nicole tells Victor that she and Daniel are looking forward to leaving Salem together.

Meanwhile, Daniel tries to investigate the circumstances behind Nicole's baby's death, since he feels things don't add up. He contacts the substitute doctor with Rafe's help, and the doctor's answers to his questions tell him that Nicole lost the baby before the stairs incident occurred.

Jennifer talks to Sami and then confronts Nicole. Zucker says that Jennifer is "playing the moral police" and wants to make Nicole say that Jennifer didn't push her. Nicole throws Jennifer out, but Jennifer tells Nicole that she won't be happy with Daniel.

Later, Nicole takes the stolen scalpel and goes to confront Jennifer. Zucker says that Nicole thinks Jennifer is coming between Daniel and her. Daniel finds them and to try to prevent anything from happening, he blurts out what he knows about the baby, just as EJ, Rafe, Brady and Abigail arrive. Nicole tries to kill herself and Daniel tries to stop her.

Nicole thinks she has nothing to live for and is coming unglued. Daniel refuses to turn his back on her, though, and Shawn Christian explains that Daniel still feels compassion...

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
Utterly horrendous.
I totally agree but when I first read your post I thought you posted "Utter horsesh_t.".

NicoleLVR

That doesn't make any sense so Nicole should keep losing her children because she lies about their paternity or that they died. But Sami can sleep with any man, shoot him in the head, lie to her husband for months, hope from bed to bed and nothing happens to her? I mean if its karma for one character then why the hell is not karma for another?

Ljay
Member Avatar

Angie79
Something that looks as good as him, could save anything... :hmmph:

MissLola
Member Avatar

GV is sexy as hell. But I have little hope for this show!

Deleted User
Deleted User

MissLola
Nov 2 2012, 07:59 PM
GV is sexy as hell. But I have little hope for this show!
Right now they could bring in big names from Hollywood like Johnny Depp & or Julia Roberts and it wouldn't mean anything if the writing on Days is still shit.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

NicoleLVR
Nov 2 2012, 07:53 PM
That doesn't make any sense so Nicole should keep losing her children because she lies about their paternity or that they died. But Sami can sleep with any man, shoot him in the head, lie to her husband for months, hope from bed to bed and nothing happens to her? I mean if its karma for one character then why the hell is not karma for another?
This show makes no sense. Doing this to Nicole not once but twice is just unforgivable, I don't care if they are bringing in Eric, it doesn't make up for murdering her baby AGAIN. :flipoff: She should have been able to have both.

This baby better turn up alive somewhere down the road. What Nicole did isn't any worse then what many others have done, she shouldn't be the only one to pay for her actions. :angry: It's high time for this show to start spreading that karma around. Having Sydney to turn out to be Nicole's would make for a great start. :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Nov 2 2012, 07:29 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Nov 1 2012, 03:46 PM
Angie79
I have my doubts with TomSell in the house. If this show can't write for any of the current characters I doubt the writing for Eric or anyone else this show decides to bring on will be any better. :shame:

After the stunt Days pulled with murdering Nicole's baby three weeks before the due date and leading fans on, I just have zero faith in this show when it comes to payoffs and things getting better. It seems to keep going from bad to worse. The only way this storyline can be saved for me is if the baby turns up alive somewhere down the road though I doubt that will happen as long as TomSell is around.
They are determined to totally destroy the character of Nicole.She held in her arms her miracle baby who died but she is so anxious to hang onto Daniel,she will leave Salem and go to Hawaii without waiting to make arrangements for her dead son.I don't recall reading,hearing,or seeing anything at all from Nicole,EJ,or anyone else about what happened to Nicole's second miracle baby.No mention of a funeral or memorial service and she is ready to leave with Daniel the next day.
But this is not just any man - this is theman with the magic penis. how could a dead miracle baby possibly be as important as the chance to ride the good doctor's wonder dick? :censored:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Lil
Nov 2 2012, 10:14 AM
tylerbo20
Nov 1 2012, 06:56 PM
A good story would be Jennifer going crazy like her mother did
I'd actually prefer it skip a generation and give Abigail something meaty. Jennifer can support her daughter instead of acting younger than her daughter over Orangepenis!
Jennifer supporting her daughter. Yeah, right.

outrageous
Member Avatar

The article sounds good. Nicole isn't a heroine by any stretch of the imagination, so she probably gets the same treatment as the the rest of the villains - EJ, Stephano, Kristen, Kate, Victor, etc. She's not supposed to "win". Going to the deep end is overdue, IMO. I thought she was going there during the baby switch storyline, but I guess it's going to be now. I for one am looking forward to it.

As for the baby, if the show will keep running long enough for babies to be sorased to adults, I have no doubt that Daniel Raphael will show up as DR to take over the Dimera empire.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

lmao! But I hope he has changed his name by then! He might show up out of revenge for the whole naming!

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I read the whole article and im a little more hopeful that her attempt of sucide is because of loosing her baby not daniel. It talks about how she feels like she lost everything her sister mother her baby her friends. Not just daniel

athenadelphi

px780
Nov 1 2012, 03:05 PM
Hmm. I like this idea that we should applaud Dan for still having compassion in the face of everything that almost happened (but didn't) for a woman who actually lost pretty much everything.

It's so delightfully twisted and fucked up that it can't possibly be a serious attempt at creating a heroic character. It has to be a joke. And looking at it that way, it's almost...like the writers are so pissed off at what they can't create (Bo, John) they intentionally design these bizarre caricatures (Rafe, Dan).

It's like Days is this explosion of bitterness, failed dreams. There's something interesting about that.
Nope, they are attempting to create Saint Daniel.
And as he's a DOCTOR, why didn't he KNOW that Nicole's baby was dead? He kept repeating during the daysaster that her baby was ok. So what gives? Admittedly he goes away for a day and the substitute doctor comes in to tell Nicole her baby is dead but this just reeks.

Heaping more shame on top of Nicole's character when its bad enough she LOST THE BABY she wanted so badly and for Saint Daniel to be point man in front of a group of people all staring at Nicole as he charges her that she knew the baby was dead! Why didn't Daniel know the baby was dead? How great a freaking doctor is he that he can't tell what's going on? GMAFB.

I can't stand Daniel and for him to go and be with Jen who just lost Jack is awful. Really really awful. Jen is so needy she's just ready for Daniel? Its been August she lost Jack. Its November. That's the quickest mourning period I've ever seen let alone to fall madly in love with Daniel to boot.

bomber
Member Avatar

athenadelphi
Nov 4 2012, 03:30 PM
px780
Nov 1 2012, 03:05 PM
Hmm. I like this idea that we should applaud Dan for still having compassion in the face of everything that almost happened (but didn't) for a woman who actually lost pretty much everything.

It's so delightfully twisted and fucked up that it can't possibly be a serious attempt at creating a heroic character. It has to be a joke. And looking at it that way, it's almost...like the writers are so pissed off at what they can't create (Bo, John) they intentionally design these bizarre caricatures (Rafe, Dan).

It's like Days is this explosion of bitterness, failed dreams. There's something interesting about that.
Nope, they are attempting to create Saint Daniel.
And as he's a DOCTOR, why didn't he KNOW that Nicole's baby was dead? He kept repeating during the daysaster that her baby was ok. So what gives? Admittedly he goes away for a day and the substitute doctor comes in to tell Nicole her baby is dead but this just reeks.

Heaping more shame on top of Nicole's character when its bad enough she LOST THE BABY she wanted so badly and for Saint Daniel to be point man in front of a group of people all staring at Nicole as he charges her that she knew the baby was dead! Why didn't Daniel know the baby was dead? How great a freaking doctor is he that he can't tell what's going on? GMAFB.

I can't stand Daniel and for him to go and be with Jen who just lost Jack is awful. Really really awful. Jen is so needy she's just ready for Daniel? Its been August she lost Jack. Its November. That's the quickest mourning period I've ever seen let alone to fall madly in love with Daniel to boot.
To be fair - and I hate Dan as much as anyone - the baby was alive right up until Nicole's doctor's visit. She told the doctor that the baby had been very active only a few hours before.
But I agree that Dan finger pointing is basically the same as leading a lynch mob. I also think his whole affair with nicole shouldn't be glossed over especially in light of the baby's death. What sort of doctor has sex with a woman in a high risk pregnancy? He is a total hypocrite.

Evan
Member Avatar

DAYS is so screwed - time to put it out of its misery.
Fuck you Corday & Tomlin. :shrug:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply