Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH's Blake Gibbons ( Coleman) to Appear on Y&R
Topic Started: Nov 1 2012, 05:53 PM (1,572 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Blake Gibbons #GH's Coleman makes an appearance on #YR as Victoria's kidnapper! It's a non-contract role, only to appear for a several episodes but it may lead to more. Says Amelia Heinle is such an authentic,warm, nice person and couldn't be more giving. This does not effect his role on General Hospital.
Edited by Daytime, Nov 1 2012, 06:29 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Peridott
Member Avatar

I was right. I saw that pic of Victoria and thought "Hey is that Coleman?" :lol:
Edited by Peridott, Nov 2 2012, 03:21 AM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Apparently he's a FOJ. She called him and asked if he was interested in the part. He wasn't doing much on GH at the time so he said yes. He's still recurring on GH.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

FOJ? help me out there Daytime :)

Daytime
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Nov 2 2012, 08:14 AM
FOJ? help me out there Daytime :)
FOJ= "Friend of Jill".. Phelps is known for hiring her friends in the industry. lol

Queen B
Member Avatar

Most writers and producers bring in their friends but luckily, I think most of Jill's friends are actually talented. I really don't wanna see Y&R get taken over by General Hospital actors though

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Thank you Daytime :)

sonemfan4life

I heard Jeanne Cooper's son is an FOJ.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks for posting.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply