Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Michael Graziadei Next to Exit Y&R?
Topic Started: Nov 1 2012, 08:59 PM (2,275 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

SOD is reporting that Michael Graziadei is set to exit Y&R before the end of the year. Until his exit Daniel will rarely be seen.

Telboards
Edited by Daytime, Nov 1 2012, 09:09 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

That's not surprising. Daniel is has been sucking donkey balls for awhile now so hopefully he leaves with Heather or something. I say that thinking JG won't bother bringing Daisy back to look for her baby.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

With Heather gone, this was expected. I hope he can come back down the line though when there is a place for him.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Wasn't this already announced? Or am I thinking of someone else?

LPS
Member Avatar

^It was rumored, but never confirmed.

Queen B
Member Avatar

YES! Fabulous news.

Queen B
Member Avatar

The more ugly ass kids Phyllis has on my screen, the more stories for her to dabble in so goodbye Daniel, I won't miss your ass
Edited by Queen B, Nov 1 2012, 09:36 PM.

PHICKER

Stop posting this crap until this is confirmed! This is F... annoying now!! This stuff about Micheal G has posted on various boards including this one for about 3 or 4 times.

Until it is confirmed, this is a rumor!!

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

See ya asshole. Daniel, not MG. I like MG for the most part, but Daniel is useless.

Queen B
Member Avatar

PHICKER
Nov 1 2012, 11:08 PM
Stop posting this crap until this is confirmed! This is F... annoying now!! This stuff about Micheal G has posted on various boards including this one for about 3 or 4 times.

if you don't like what the moderators post then don't come here. SOD is reporting this news which means its probably true

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

PHICKER

Excuse you? Your not on staff here so I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell others what to do.

The source for this info is very reliable and if she says it's in SOD I believe her.

Peridott
Member Avatar

I think Daniel leaving was a given be it by MG's choice or not. Some men need to go since 3 new ones are coming soon. There's two many men in this bracket. Daniel has run his course anyways.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

He's probably taking Lucy and heading out with Heather. GL Michael and Jennifer and the little girl playing Lucy.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Here's the exact quote in the November 13th issue of Soap Opera Digest. It is under "Stuff we Know and Shouldn't Tell You."

Quote:

Weíre are hearing Y&Rís Michael Graziadei (Daniel) is set to exit Genoa City before the end of the year. The actor, who was always planning to leave at the end of his current deal in December, hasnít been in upcoming scripts, so his appearances will be few and far between.
Edited by Daytime, Nov 2 2012, 08:59 AM.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Exactly, so its not a rumor like it was a few months back.

I also don't see whats wrong with posting stuff going on in the rumor mill at all, it gets people talking and speculating and that's what message boards are for. If some people have a problem with that then they should find somewhere else to do their bitching. Thanks Daytime! We appreciate everything you post here! :) we're always the first to know when something is happening
Edited by Queen B, Nov 2 2012, 11:08 AM.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks for posting

six
Member Avatar

TFP.

I'm fine with this. I don't remember the last time he did anything noteworthy.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

PHICKER

Damn Yale

Posted Image

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

It's been rumored for years! The character of Daniel has a place on the show, but not the way he's been written for the last five years. No thank you. Give me pre-2006 over this guy any day!

Mason
Member Avatar

Good -- I hope so! Daniel's always bored me, and I've never gotten Graziadei's appeal, anyway.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply