Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Bill and Brooke Get Close; airs wk 11/5
Topic Started: Nov 2 2012, 08:31 AM (1,566 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Bill and Brooke Get Close according to the November 13th issue of Soap Opera Digest.

In Aspen, Bill is reeling from the situation with a missing Katie. He’s ready to get back home to get to the bottom of what is going on with Katie. However, before he departs, Bill goes on an impromptu sightseeing trip. Oliver shows up and tells him his hot-air balloon is ready which confuses Bill. Liam tells him it might not be a bad idea since he’s been under a lot of pressure and maybe Brooke could go as well. So they go in the balloon and share a pleasant time. Brooke has been wonderful to Bill and it’s peaceful, notes Diamont. Because of Katie they are relying on each other in way they never otherwise would have. Brooke realizes what it is that Katie sees in Bill. Bill couldn’t have gotten through this without Brooke’s presence for Will.

For more pick up the latest issue of Digest.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

eruell

I wish they would let Brooke fend for herself, for a while, instead of always hooking her right up to another man, the minute Ridge is out of the picture!!!!!

Nate
Member Avatar

LOL, I think I won't mind Brooke/Bill I could like them!

Oliver's back? Tf?

LPS
Member Avatar

Ewww....they should hook Brook up with Oliver, again, lol.

Or Eric....his bed will be cold soon.
Edited by LPS, Nov 2 2012, 07:02 PM.

ratfink
Member Avatar

LPS
Nov 2 2012, 07:01 PM
Ewww....they should hook Brook up with Oliver, again, lol.

Or Eric....his bed will be cold soon.
OMG... ya think? :popcorn:

Evan
Member Avatar

If it wasn't for the Katie factor and her being Brooke's sister, I could enjoy Brooke/Bill as a serious romantic couple. It makes sense to put KKL and Don Diamont together on the show, assuming Bridge is really over.
Funny, I thought Brooke was having a SL with Dr Meade - maybe Brad Bell dropped that one?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply