Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Chelsea Suspects Adam!; airs wk 11/5
Topic Started: Nov 2 2012, 08:41 AM (1,610 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

According to the November 13th issue of Soap Opera Digest, Chelsea Suspects Adam.

Chelsea is shocked to discover Sharon has been hiding in the cottage. “Finding out that it as Adam’s idea is more hurtful to Chelsea,” notes MCE. She wants to know if her husband is having an affair with his ex-wife. Adam denies it and explains that he’s only helping Sharon because she is sick. Chelsea doesn’t know what to believe, except that Sharon can be a manipulator, notes Egan. She suspects Sharon is acting like a damsel in distress to get Adam to take care of her. Adam finally convinces Chelsea to trust him. She also sees that Sharon is distraught and missing her children, she feels sorry for her. Egan says Chelsea is like “If this is for real, I hope you find what you’re looking for, but if you’re lying to me, you will be sorry.” It’s not long before Chelsea regrets her generosity.

For more pick up the latest issue of SOD.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

I like that Chelsea is being understanding but Adam needs to appreciate that his wife is willing to let her guard down with this. Its not everyday that a wife would be understanding of their husband helping their ex, but since this is the case then Adam better ONLY be a friend to Sharon and nothing more and keep everything out in the open with his wife.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I totally concur. I think she will regret being involved when they start having trouble with the law. I don't think she has much of a choice though, if she wants to remain in the loop. But I do like this idea of Chadam being like a Bonny&Clyde duo, that's kinda how I saw them from the beginning.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Daytime
Nov 2 2012, 08:41 AM
It’s not long before Chelsea regrets her generosity.
Oh great.... :eyeroll: You know what this means

six
Member Avatar

" It’s not long before Chelsea regrets her generosity."

Good. Hopefully it won't be long before Chelsea's out and Sharon's back with Adam.

Superwoman
Member Avatar

It means she will regret it because of the trouble they will have with the law....let's face it.. They are breaking the what they doing right now...if Sharon wants to be the independant, strong woman they said she will be, she will just tell Adam and Chelsea to take a hike....go to Victor or Nick and tell them the truth... We all know they will never send her to jail...and no one wans Adam and Sharon together by the way... Chadam have more chemistry than those two....

six
Member Avatar

The story hasn't been told yet, so what Chelsea will regret and why is only speculation. And speak for yourself about shadam.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks for posting, another one for me to not watch it...

ratfink
Member Avatar

six
Nov 2 2012, 01:53 PM
The story hasn't been told yet, so what Chelsea will regret and why is only speculation. And speak for yourself about shadam.
I think that is what that person is doing... :shrug:

Deleted User
Deleted User

This storyline could be good, I just have no desire to see more of Shadam.
Quote Post Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Chadam all the way. Chelsea should make an anonymous phone call to the cops and get Sharon's ass busted. But of course, she will cry and snivel her way out of it again.
Sharon belongs alone. No man and no kids.

Evan
Member Avatar

Adam's never gotten over Sharon - Chelsea's learning that painful lesson

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

To me it doesn't even matter if it's Adam that Sharon is going to become romantically involved with again, I just hate the fact that this is her redemption story so to speak and they are going to have her hook up with a married man. Doesn't sound very redeeming to me. Whether I like Shadam or not, Adam is still married.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Crazygirl
Nov 3 2012, 01:22 AM
To me it doesn't even matter if it's Adam that Sharon is going to become romantically involved with again, I just hate the fact that this is her redemption story so to speak and they are going to have her hook up with a married man. Doesn't sound very redeeming to me. Whether I like Shadam or not, Adam is still married.
Don't forget that small detail about Adam stealing Sharon's baby at birth.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Yet another excuse. Show should be Young and Excuses.

six
Member Avatar

ratfink
Nov 2 2012, 10:05 PM
six
Nov 2 2012, 01:53 PM
I think that is what that person is doing... :shrug:
Not by seeing a pro shadam post and deciding to say that "and no one wans Adam and Sharon together by the way." she's not.
Edited by six, Nov 3 2012, 10:00 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply