Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of November 19th; *updated 11/13*
Topic Started: Nov 2 2012, 12:19 PM (32,239 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Nick asks Sonny to get Chad to back off.
Kristen helps Brady at the hospital.
Kayla delivers some news to Hope about Bo and Caroline.
Nicole comes face to face with Jennifer.
Hope warns Eric to stay away from Nicole.

DVR Alerts:
Monday Sonny offers his help to Gabi.
Wednesday Nicole is afraid that Eric will judge her for her past.

**UPDATED 11/6**

Tuesday ("Helping Brady")
Marlena realizes she made a horrible mistake; Kayla tells Hope encouraging news about Caroline.

Wednesday ("Marlena's Mistake")
Marlena comes clean about her mistakes; Lucas and Sonny make peace for Will's sake.

**UPDATED 11/13**

Marlena hopes that Kristen is out of her life for good. Seeing that her old enemy is still sending John messages, she continues to delete them when his back is turned. Meanwhile, Kristen goes to see Brady at the hospital. He has a concussion from trying to fight off her muggers. She thanks him. He tells her to get out of town. When he tries to get his clothes on and stomp off, he woozily falls into her arms. John and Marlena arrive after hearing that his son was attacked. Kristen wonders how he never received her messages. Marlena has egg on her face. John confronts her and says that her paranoia is getting out of hand. She defends herself, insisting that Kristen is causing a rift between them. That opens up a bigger rift. While Brady admits to his dad that Kristen may not be so bad after all, the DiMera gets Marlena alone and tells her how bad she really is.

Kayla tells Hope that things are going extremely well for Caroline in California. It looks like Ma Brady and Bo will be back soon. Hope is thrilled. Abe arrives to hear her gushing about it. When he gets Kay alone, he worries about the quality of his parenting. She assures him hed make Lexi proud. Later, Jennifer, Adrienne, Billie, Kayla and Hope meet up for their book group. They spend most of the meeting discussing loss.
Lucas pays Sonny a visit and they agree to a truce for Wills sake. Meanwhile, Nicole unloads on Eric. She reluctantly tells him about the nastiness with Jenn and Daniel. Hes sympathetic for her loss, but encourages her to try and make things right with them. Nicole begins ranting about Gods injustice so the priest calms her down. After he explains why hes chosen the priesthood, she heads to the square. She has flashbacks to her fight with Jenn and then decides to face her enemy head-on. Meanwhile, Hope runs into Eric and warns him to steer clear of Nicole.

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2012/11/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-november-19-13/

Week of November 19:

Monday November 19:
Kristen visits Brady at the hospital.
Brady becomes dizzy and falls into Kristen's arms.
Marlena secretly deletes messages from Kristen from John's phone before she listens to them.
Marlena realizes her mistake when she learns the reason Kristen called.
John's baffled as to why he didn't receive his messages.
Abe confides to Kayla about his doubts in parenting.

Tuesday November 20:
Marlena makes a confession to John.
John blows up at Marlena, causing a rift.
Brady sees Kristen in a new light.
Kristen "thanks" Marlena for playing right into her hand.
Lucas hopes to build peace with Sonny.

Wednesday November 21:
Jenn, Kayla, Billie, Adrienne and Hope bond during a book meeting.
Nicole worries Eric will judge her for the things she did to Jenn.
Eric is sympathetic about the loss of Nic's child.
Brady encourages Nicole to apologize in order to find forgiveness.
Eric talks a little about why he became a priest.
Nicole comes face-to-face with Jennifer.

Thursday November 22:
"Days Of Our Lives" is preempted today.

Friday November 23:
"Days Of Our Lives" is preempted today.

Coming up!

Thursday, November 29:
Caroline returns to Salem.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JoeBucs32

Really? And this is the best they could come up with for November sweeps?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sweeps sounds like a total bust. :sleep:
Quote Post Goto Top

NicoleLVR

Really Hope you actually still feel that you have the right to judge people after what you've done, and as I can recall she didn't have to really pay for her crimes (that much). She's such a sanctimonious bitch.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Damn Nicole can't catch a break! Girl just lost a baby and almost killed herself, maybe they need to ease up on her for 5 minutes!

six
Member Avatar

" Nick asks Sonny to get Chad to back off."

Um, what?

"Nicole is afraid that Eric will judge her for her past."
Uh oh, I was hoping we'd get the 'IDGAF' Nicole who couldn't care less about people judging her. Hope she gets it together and starts plotting to seduce Eric away from the church soon.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Eh, I'm hoping better is coming. The first batch is always the lamest. Thanks, Lysie.
I'm so glad Eric is back! I can't wait to see GV's sexy self on my screen. :wub:

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

You would never know this show is on life support right now. These spoilers suck. The show is boring. They don't appear to be setting up anything major. Look at General Hospital. A show clearly in worse shape than DAYS as far as getting cancelled goes and they are firing on all cylinders. Bringing back anyone and everyone who the fans want to see...and every scene seems to be setting up for some MASSIVE umbrella story. Every scene, let alone every episode feels like a Friday cliffhanger. DAYS needs to take lessons and fast. Its probably already too late though with this taping schedule. I'm ready for DAYS to dip below 2 million.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

TPTB must really despise the fans. No shock and awe here! DAYS is a good a dead~

Daiseyflower1
Member Avatar

Poor Nicole lost everything.Tried to kill herself.Yet everybody is still judging her.Well the plus side.No Ejami swiping spit yet. :puke: For a great and exciting month,BORING!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

lysie
Nov 2 2012, 12:19 PM
Nick asks Sonny to get Chad to back off.
Kristen helps Brady at the hospital.
Kayla delivers some news to Hope about Bo and Caroline.
Nicole comes face to face with Jennifer.
Hope warns Eric to stay away from Nicole.

DVR Alerts:
Monday Sonny offers his help to Gabi.
Wednesday Nicole is afraid that Eric will judge her for her past.

if i may take a moment to point out: NO mention of Sami, EJ, or Rafe in these early spoilers, and TWO for Hope.
If i weren't sitting down, i might've fainted at this. lol.

lysie
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Nov 2 2012, 12:48 PM
You would never know this show is on life support right now. These spoilers suck. The show is boring. They don't appear to be setting up anything major. Look at General Hospital. A show clearly in worse shape than DAYS as far as getting cancelled goes and they are firing on all cylinders. Bringing back anyone and everyone who the fans want to see...and every scene seems to be setting up for some MASSIVE umbrella story. Every scene, let alone every episode feels like a Friday cliffhanger. DAYS needs to take lessons and fast. Its probably already too late though with this taping schedule. I'm ready for DAYS to dip below 2 million.
They're technically referred to as teasers. That's why the first ones are always so lame.

annie21

Who was it who said that the second half of sweeps is usually where all the excitement is? Uh huh.

Ellie

Do we know yet how they're going to get Caroline back and have Bo stuck in "California"? I'm guessing it has something to do with Bo going off to fight the DiMeras.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

Quote:

Monday Sonny offers his help to Gabit

he fuck what is this shit the last thing I need is Gabi interacting with one of my favorite character especially when it is to pimp that bitch noone give a fuck. I have enought with Nicole being use like an idiot to pim off boring Dannifer
Edited by Ilovecandy, Nov 2 2012, 01:30 PM.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

I honestly don't care what they are called- teasers/spoilers whatever-- these sound boring and certainly aren't going to entice me to watch. These suck and so does this sweeps.

Helpless Romantic

November sleeps continues. Though I am happy Eric is back! B-)
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Nov 2 2012, 01:29 PM.

peaches179

lysie
Nov 2 2012, 01:02 PM
DiMeraFan67
Nov 2 2012, 12:48 PM
They're technically referred to as teasers. That's why the first ones are always so lame.

LOL!!!

Kenny
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 2 2012, 12:19 PM
Nicole is afraid that Eric will judge her for her past.
LoL, it's 1998 all over again.

lumifan4life

So now Hope has to hear news about Bo from Kayla? Bo can't call Hope and tell her himself? I know Bope has to end eventually now that Bo's gone but I figured they'd at least pretend that Bope maintained a long distance relationship for a little while.
Edited by lumifan4life, Nov 2 2012, 01:40 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply