Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of November 19th; *updated 11/13*
Topic Started: Nov 2 2012, 12:19 PM (32,276 Views)
Lil
Member Avatar

Kenny
Nov 2 2012, 01:39 PM
lysie
Nov 2 2012, 12:19 PM
Nicole is afraid that Eric will judge her for her past.
LoL, it's 1998 all over again.
Only with shittier writing lol
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Lil
Nov 2 2012, 01:40 PM
Kenny
Nov 2 2012, 01:39 PM
lysie
Nicole is afraid that Eric will judge her for her past.
LoL, it's 1998 all over again.
Only with shittier writing lol
And a less hot Eric.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

lysie
Nick asks Sonny to get Chad to back off.
So Nick isn't cool with the gays unless he needs help from one of them? Sonny should tell him to go to hell.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Why is Chad harassing Nick? You would think after the mutual blackmail he would stay away from Nick and Gabi.I hope Brady is at the hospital to support Nicole.I am looking forward to seeing Nicole with Eric.Why is Eric any of Hope's concern,she did not appear to worry about Sami.How would Nicole and Jennifer come face to face.I wonder if Jennifer is back to badgering Nicole at the hospital.She has her precious Daniel,she needs to leave Nicole alone.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

rae

Where are John and Marlena!!??

newlabone

GH IS GOING UP IN RATINGS DAYS IS...................................................................... SINKING..................................................CORDAY WON'T LISTEN AND FIRE THE TWO NEW WRITERS ...............................ITS SINKING FAST AND AFTER WATCHING FOR 30 YEARS I DON'T CARE ANYMORE...............................YOUR WRITING FOR US NOT YOU.....................................SINK SINK SINK..................................CYA

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Why can't these hypocrites MIND THEIR FRIKKIN BUSINESS???? Jen just stay away! Hope is going to become a busy body now that Bo is outta town......urgh!

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I understand these aren't the in-depth spoilers or anything, but these "teasers" tease nothing but SHIT. So that leads me to believe that the show will continue to be absolute SHIT. The show is treading water. Time to change up everything and that includes how they tease the show. I'm an anti-spoiler person with an addiction to reading them anyway and even I think these do nothing but hurt the show.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

eI actually laughed when Drake said recently they were so excited about giving us the stories "WE WANTED TO SEE". I am like on which planet do I want to watch this crap? Why is Days soooooooo out of touch with what viewers want? Instead of stale fauxmances? why not actual business or crime s/ls something DIFFERENT for crying out loud? Safe/EJ is a redux. Ericole is a repeat s/l except Eric is even more of a do gooder. Have some balance instead of the same people on every day of every week and so on.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

These spoilers truly suck on many levels.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Nov 2 2012, 02:02 PM
lysie
So Nick isn't cool with the gays unless he needs help from one of them? Sonny should tell him to go to hell.
I would tune in for that. And if he can punch the assface too I would love that even more. I loathe that punk Nick. The actor does not impress me at all.

lysie
Member Avatar

rpmaluki
Nov 2 2012, 02:14 PM
Why can't these hypocrites MIND THEIR FRIKKIN BUSINESS???? Jen just stay away! Hope is going to become a busy body now that Bo is outta town......urgh!
Because then there would be no conflict which is kind of the point of the show.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Their kind of conflict SUCKS!

lysie
Member Avatar

peaches179
Nov 2 2012, 01:34 PM
lysie
Nov 2 2012, 01:02 PM
DiMeraFan67
Nov 2 2012, 12:48 PM
You would never know this show is on life support right now. These spoilers suck. The show is boring. They don't appear to be setting up anything major. Look at General Hospital. A show clearly in worse shape than DAYS as far as getting cancelled goes and they are firing on all cylinders. Bringing back anyone and everyone who the fans want to see...and every scene seems to be setting up for some MASSIVE umbrella story. Every scene, let alone every episode feels like a Friday cliffhanger. DAYS needs to take lessons and fast. Its probably already too late though with this taping schedule. I'm ready for DAYS to dip below 2 million.
They're technically referred to as teasers. That's why the first ones are always so lame.

LOL!!!

The next ones are lame because the show sucks. ;)
LonePirate
Nov 2 2012, 02:02 PM
lysie

It's like dialogue and what plays out on screen is irrelevant.

lysie
Member Avatar

rpmaluki
Nov 2 2012, 02:28 PM
Their kind of conflict SUCKS!

I agree that the show sucks. But the characters have valid reasons for not liking Nicole and if they didn't say anything, that would be stupid and careless.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

SO Jennifer is still bothering Nicole? I'm beginning to hate all Hortons! Will is gay but slept with Gabi, Hope is being a sanctimonious bitch to Nicole, Jennicunt is AGAIN bothering Nicole, and Lucas is a homophobic brat! November Sweeps? November Sleeps is more like it!

bomber
Member Avatar

lumifan4life
Nov 2 2012, 01:40 PM
So now Hope has to hear news about Bo from Kayla? Bo can't call Hope and tell her himself? I know Bope has to end eventually now that Bo's gone but I figured they'd at least pretend that Bope maintained a long distance relationship for a little while.
I'm guessing that the news might be to say they didn't arrive at the clinic and are missing.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

It is still none of their business. If you don't like someone, just ignore them. If you see them walking towards you, cross the road and walk on the other side. Jen wants to keep playing victim but she continues seeking out Nicole in the hospital I am sure. Hope may be married to a Brady but I can't say she was extremely close to her nephew to warrant her warning him against Nicole like she has leprosy or is a serial killer. Their penchant for throwing stones at her is making me dislike them immensely. I can take it from Marlena, she's his mom but not from an aunt you probably haven't heard from in almost a decade hence my stance that it's none of their business who Eric decides to catch up with now that he's back in town. And I am sure that's the only thing we are ever going to hear for the next month from literally the whole town.......riveting stuff!

lysie
Member Avatar

rpmaluki
Nov 2 2012, 02:46 PM
It is still none of their business. If you don't like someone, just ignore them. If you see them walking towards you, cross the road and walk on the other side. Jen wants to keep playing victim but she continues seeking out Nicole in the hospital I am sure. Hope may be married to a Brady but I can't say she was extremely close to her nephew to warrant her warning him against Nicole like she has leprosy or is a serial killer. Their penchant for throwing stones at her is making me dislike them immensely. I can take it from Marlena, she's his mom but not from an aunt you probably haven't heard from in almost a decade hence my stance that it's none of their business who Eric decides to catch up with now that he's back in town. And I am sure that's the only thing we are ever going to hear for the next month from literally the whole town.......riveting stuff!
I'm all for them finding better conflicts, but they have valid reasons to dislike her and that's not going to go away just because they're only related by marriage. Whether its their business or not doesn't mater. Eric is free to tell Hope that. If everyone minded their business on this show it's be more boring than it already is. When they mind their business we end up with the same character interactions over and over and over.

annie21

I think this "face to face" encounter between Jennifer and Nicole is probably where Jennifer informs Nicole that she will not be pressing charges against her for lying and having her falsely arrested. There's another spoiler that Jennifer meets with the DA and comes to a decision. So I anticipate that this scene with Nicole will be mostly about restoring Jennifer to sainthood.

Edited by annie21, Nov 2 2012, 02:55 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply