Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of November 19th; *updated 11/13*
Topic Started: Nov 2 2012, 12:19 PM (32,214 Views)
Ljay
Member Avatar

Wednesday Nicole is afraid that Eric will judge her for her past.

Thats funny, I thought he was a priest not a saint...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

Hope warns Eric to stay away from Nicole.

Sanctimonious bitch. Mind your own damn business. :flipoff:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Nov 2 2012, 06:25 PM.

MissLola
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Nov 2 2012, 06:24 PM
Quote:

Hope warns Eric to stay away from Nicole.

Sanctimonious bitch. Mind your own damn business. :flipoff:
Lol. Such lame angst for Ericole!! ^o)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

I'm sorry, but this Jennifer is unredeemable.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Why in the world is it Hope business that Eric is sharing scenes with Nicole? Please writers do not make me dislike Hope now.

I have no idea what Nick spoiler mean.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Im pretty sure jen wont press charges against nicole and the writters will expect us to see jen as the wonderful person she is. Hope needs to mind her business. Eric is a grown man that can make his on decsions. And as for nicole fearful that eric will judge her im ok with since his name isnt daniel

Kriss4

DiMeraFan67
Nov 2 2012, 12:48 PM
You would never know this show is on life support right now. These spoilers suck. The show is boring. They don't appear to be setting up anything major. Look at General Hospital. A show clearly in worse shape than DAYS as far as getting cancelled goes and they are firing on all cylinders. Bringing back anyone and everyone who the fans want to see...and every scene seems to be setting up for some MASSIVE umbrella story. Every scene, let alone every episode feels like a Friday cliffhanger. DAYS needs to take lessons and fast. Its probably already too late though with this taping schedule. I'm ready for DAYS to dip below 2 million.
Has Robin been discovered yet?

Ljay
Member Avatar

rae
Nov 2 2012, 02:12 PM
Where are John and Marlena!!??
They're too busy fighting Kristen off of John.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

ICAM. Anybody but washed out surfer boy. And jenn can go gnaw on a rock. Right, now I don`t have any beef with hope, yet if she follows in her cousin`s footsteps, that`s another story. Just sayin`.
But i am pumped about eric/ncole. Can`t wait for the fireworks.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Nov 2 2012, 06:44 PM
I'm sorry, but this Jennifer is unredeemable.
Oh I'm done with her all together. Her and Daniel can have each other.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
whaaaaaat?

Eric! Is all I have to say....wait, how does his family not know that he is a priest? Just wondering....

Ireland98

Nick asks Sonny to get Chad to back off. - Damn, does this mean we're going to have to go back to watching the awful acting by CD & the douche Chad soon... ugh! (scenes b/t Nick & Sonny should be okay though)
Kristen helps Brady at the hospital. - :eyeroll:
Kayla delivers some news to Hope about Bo and Caroline.- Enticing!
Nicole comes face to face with Jennifer.- Unless this involves Nicole stabbing Jennifer, then I don't care.
Hope warns Eric to stay away from Nicole. - And this is relevant because why? We all know Ericole will hook up soon.

DVR Alerts:
Monday - Sonny offers his help to Gabi. - I wish the WABI baby story was over with....like now!
Wednesday - Nicole is afraid that Eric will judge her for her past.- I guess this is more obvious angst for the Ericole hookup.

More lame sweeps spoilers so far! :sleep2:
Edited by Ireland98, Nov 2 2012, 11:55 PM.

michr544125

Love seeing Sonny getting involved with lots of other characters. This is probably the stuff that Freddie was referring to where he said there would be a lot more Sonny and Chad coming with the two of them in cahoots.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Although its nice to see other character in the spotlight,.. but this storyline or whatever is so boring. Where is the fun?

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

So much for going with Ej and Sami lock, stock and barrell. I havent seen one spoiler for them yet. Not holding my breath on them.

LucasHortonFan

wait, does it even say anywhere that he is a priest?

DaysPossessed
Member Avatar

KC just said that about going with EJami so unless they cut 3 months worth of taping out we won't get them until spring.

And unless Nicole's man eating twat is sewn shut I would be warning anyone with a dick to steer clear.

LucasHortonFan

well a lot can change by spring. and as far as Nicole goes she deserves somebody just as much as say Sami with the glittery hoo ha. Sami needs to keep her legs closed imho like forever!

DaysPossessed
Member Avatar

Nicole may deserve someone...but why someone she has already shit on?

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

It's november sweeps people.....somebody has to have griefsex

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply