Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of November 19th; *updated 11/13*
Topic Started: Nov 2 2012, 12:19 PM (32,530 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

DaysPossessed
Nov 3 2012, 06:36 AM
And unless Nicole's man eating twat is sewn shut I would be warning anyone with a dick to steer clear.
I don't see how Nicole is any worse then any other female in Salem. :shrug:
Quote Post Goto Top

Harmony233

Hopeless_Dreamer
Nov 3 2012, 07:03 AM
DaysPossessed
And unless Nicole's man eating twat is sewn shut I would be warning anyone with a dick to steer clear.
IA at this point I find sami worse than nicole she toys with these mens feelings and uses them
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Quote:

wait, does it even say anywhere that he is a priest?

There are pictures of him with a collar. So yeah, Eric is a priest.

six
Member Avatar

rpmaluki
Nov 2 2012, 02:46 PM
It is still none of their business. If you don't like someone, just ignore them. If you see them walking towards you, cross the road and walk on the other side. Jen wants to keep playing victim but she continues seeking out Nicole in the hospital I am sure. Hope may be married to a Brady but I can't say she was extremely close to her nephew to warrant her warning him against Nicole like she has leprosy or is a serial killer. Their penchant for throwing stones at her is making me dislike them immensely. I can take it from Marlena, she's his mom but not from an aunt you probably haven't heard from in almost a decade hence my stance that it's none of their business who Eric decides to catch up with now that he's back in town. And I am sure that's the only thing we are ever going to hear for the next month from literally the whole town.......riveting stuff!
Why would anyone actually do this, though? I get that it's annoying to have the whole town complaining about your fave, but looking at it from Hope's perspective who wouldn't say - "Just so you know, since you left town, this woman tried to kill my Father in law, bought a baby, stole your sister's baby a couple of times, blackmailed multiple people and framed someone." ? If she goes Jennifer-like on him and starts trying to overrule Eric's choices, she'd be out of line, but you don't sit back and let someone blindly wander into danger.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Eric is a grown man, he can choose for himself what he wants.
I guess Sami is the only one allowed to keep three men on a string,make that two, Lucas is the only SMART one of the bunch bc he dumped her, and toy with their feelings. She is also the only one allowed to have babies and lie about paternity? Why is she allowed to get away with it? Oh yes, so her glittery hoo ha can be allowed lie between Ej's nasty legs, no matter what he's done to her? No thank you, I am over the Sami and her harem of men train. NEXT!
Edited by LucasHortonFan, Nov 3 2012, 10:28 AM.

lumifan4life

Harmony233
Nov 3 2012, 07:08 AM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Nov 3 2012, 07:03 AM
DaysPossessed
IA at this point I find sami worse than nicole she toys with these mens feelings and uses them
The difference with Sami is they always write these men as in love with her. Nicole is always made to look desperate while no one loves her.
Edited by lumifan4life, Nov 3 2012, 10:44 AM.

lumifan4life

LucasHortonFan
Nov 3 2012, 10:28 AM
I guess Sami is the only one allowed to keep three men on a string,make that two, Lucas is the only SMART one of the bunch bc he dumped her, and toy with their feelings. She is also the only one allowed to have babies and lie about paternity? Why is she allowed to get away with it? Oh yes, so her glittery hoo ha can be allowed lie between Ej's nasty legs, no matter what he's done to her? No thank you, I am over the Sami and her harem of men train. NEXT!
I always think of Brady Bunch "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia" quote when it comes to Sami, lol.

Harmony233

LucasHortonFan
WEll LUcas is smart for now but since we know he still loves sami and will probally pine after her for the rest of his life you know if sami needed him he would drop everything and rush to her

lumifan4life

Harmony233
Nov 3 2012, 10:56 AM
LucasHortonFan
WEll LUcas is smart for now but since we know he still loves sami and will probally pine after her for the rest of his life you know if sami needed him he would drop everything and rush to her
Exactly. The only reason Lucas is considered smart is because Sami doesn't want him. If she wanted him, he would be with her in a nanosecond like BD said. If Lucas was actually written as moving on with another woman instead of being bitter and angry all the time to the point of messing with his son's love life (which is the real reason he's being an ass about WilSon), then it would be a different story. As it is written now, Lucas is lonely and miserable and has nothing better to do and it's all because of Sami.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Its stupid that nicole is written desperate though. She is a beautiful women who is funny and smart and up to the last writters has been a survivor. I just hope and pray that with eric they dont write her desperate. Id rather see her find herself and eric slowly realize hes in love with nicole.

Kriss4

six
Nov 3 2012, 10:23 AM
rpmaluki
It is still none of their business. If you don't like someone, just ignore them. If you see them walking towards you, cross the road and walk on the other side. Jen wants to keep playing victim but she continues seeking out Nicole in the hospital I am sure. Hope may be married to a Brady but I can't say she was extremely close to her nephew to warrant her warning him against Nicole like she has leprosy or is a serial killer. Their penchant for throwing stones at her is making me dislike them immensely. I can take it from Marlena, she's his mom but not from an aunt you probably haven't heard from in almost a decade hence my stance that it's none of their business who Eric decides to catch up with now that he's back in town. And I am sure that's the only thing we are ever going to hear for the next month from literally the whole town.......riveting stuff!
Why would anyone actually do this, though? I get that it's annoying to have the whole town complaining about your fave, but looking at it from Hope's perspective who wouldn't say - "Just so you know, since you left town, this woman tried to kill my Father in law, bought a baby, stole your sister's baby a couple of times, blackmailed multiple people and framed someone." ? If she goes Jennifer-like on him and starts trying to overrule Eric's choices, she'd be out of line, but you don't sit back and let someone blindly wander into danger.
You have to think perspective here. Every character has a point of view. Hope's Eric's aunt. It makes sense that she'd warn him about what Nicole's been up to.

Eric's an adult. He'll make his own decisions regardless of what Hope says. But Hope's concern about Nicole makes sense and isn't unexpected. Nicole isn't innocent of wrongdoing. She does manipulate. She does scheme. She does lie. Everyone knows it. I can't blame folks in Salem for not trusting her, cuz she's earned that distrust.

But you know, even though I "get it" and I can't hold Hope's feelings against her, I really like Nicole anyway. But I like Hope too.

I like 'em both.

lumifan4life

Courtneya6688
Nov 3 2012, 12:33 PM
Its stupid that nicole is written desperate though. She is a beautiful women who is funny and smart and up to the last writters has been a survivor. I just hope and pray that with eric they dont write her desperate. Id rather see her find herself and eric slowly realize hes in love with nicole.
I really think Eric is Nicole's best bet at a real romance where she won't be written as desperate because he will love her and only her. It works out great because of their history first of all and also you have to consider the fact that since Eric is Sami's brother, that rules out yet another man in Sami's orbit sniffing after her.

lumifan4life

Kriss4
Nov 3 2012, 12:35 PM
six
rpmaluki
You have to think perspective here. Every character has a point of view. Hope's Eric's aunt. It makes sense that she'd warn him about what Nicole's been up to.

Eric's an adult. He'll make his own decisions regardless of what Hope says. But Hope's concern about Nicole makes sense and isn't unexpected. Nicole isn't innocent of wrongdoing. She does manipulate. She does scheme. She does lie. Everyone knows it. I can't blame folks in Salem for not trusting her, cuz she's earned that distrust.

But you know, even though I "get it" and I can't hold Hope's feelings against her, I really like Nicole anyway. But I like Hope too.

I like 'em both.

Also, Hope being Jennifer's cousin and best friend and given that from her POV, Nicole is bad news, it makes sense that she would warn her nephew to stay away from Nicole. It is all about perspective and as unfortunate as this is for Nicole and her fans, the facts are she is kind of an outcast in Salem, she has no family, no friends and really no one to defend her or protect her. Whereas if you're a Horton or a Brady, you do have that family unit. And you will have Hortons supporting Hortons, Bradys supporting Bradys, and even Hortons supporting Bradys & vice versa.
Edited by lumifan4life, Nov 3 2012, 01:00 PM.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

six
rpmaluki
Maybe Hope should have called Eric back sooner when his sister was hiding her baby from the father,,shooting people in the head,involving her teenaged son in the cover up of said shooting,engaged in corporate spying,turning on her mother,cheating on her husband,involving her son in her aiding EJ evading the authorities,abandoning her children to go on the run with a fugitive from justice.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Kriss4
Nov 3 2012, 12:35 PM
six
rpmaluki

I like 'em both.

It would make more sense coming from Marlena than Hope.Your mother is entitled to give her unsolicited opinion regardless of your age while an aunt by marriage is a different story.

lysie
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Nov 3 2012, 01:57 PM
six
rpmaluki
Maybe Hope should have called Eric back sooner when his sister was hiding her baby from the father,,shooting people in the head,involving her teenaged son in the cover up of said shooting,engaged in corporate spying,turning on her mother,cheating on her husband,involving her son in her aiding EJ evading the authorities,abandoning her children to go on the run with a fugitive from justice.
Maye so but none of that is relevant to this.

camera shy

six
rpmaluki
I hope Eric saids to Hope, "He who is without sin, cast the first stone".

Ljay
Member Avatar

lumifan4life
Nov 3 2012, 11:03 AM
Harmony233
Nov 3 2012, 10:56 AM
LucasHortonFan
Exactly. The only reason Lucas is considered smart is because Sami doesn't want him. If she wanted him, he would be with her in a nanosecond like BD said. If Lucas was actually written as moving on with another woman instead of being bitter and angry all the time to the point of messing with his son's love life (which is the real reason he's being an ass about WilSon), then it would be a different story. As it is written now, Lucas is lonely and miserable and has nothing better to do and it's all because of Sami.
You know its a good thing Sami isnt a "Black Widow" Salem wouldnt have a man that isnt related to her.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

MissLola
Nov 2 2012, 12:33 PM
Damn Nicole can't catch a break! Girl just lost a baby and almost killed herself, maybe they need to ease up on her for 5 minutes!
Compassion does not appear to run rampant in Salem.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

In regards to Hope, I'm pretty sure it's just to give the character something to do. Without Bo and with very little Ciara, what else does she have to do except become a busybody like Maggie?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply