Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of November 19th; *updated 11/13*
Topic Started: Nov 2 2012, 12:19 PM (32,266 Views)
Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I sure hope it all plays out better than it ssounds. Hopefully something better is in store that hasnt been spoiled
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

michr544125

La_Laa
Nov 4 2012, 02:25 PM
lysie
Nov 2 2012, 12:19 PM
DVR Alerts:
Monday Sonny offers his help to Gabi.

Why they waste Sonny on useless character Gabi Hernandez? Sucks!

They gives this shit instead of Sonny's interaction with his parents, Abigail, Victor, Chad. I need some kind of miracle to see Sonny's interaction with these people.
I am not sure Sonny is going to be wasted on Gabi. I think maybe he teams up with Chad vs. Nick/Gabi with Will in the middle or possibly oblivious to Sonny's involvement which could be interesting, especially if we get to see Sonny start showing more flaws. I think the younger characters have potential now. I'm still intrigued by the upcoming baby story and how that will play out. I haven't minded Gabi quite as much but her chemistry with Nick is hit and miss and their relationship way too forced. Plus she still needs to pay for all she has done.

Ljay
Member Avatar

DVR Alerts:

Yeah, I bet Sonny wouldn't be offering Gabi anything if he knew she screwed his boyfriend...

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Ljay
Nov 4 2012, 05:43 PM
DVR Alerts:

Yeah, I bet Sonny wouldn't be offering Gabi anything if he knew she screwed his boyfriend...

Will wasn't his boyfriend at the time of the Wabi sex.

LuLu2102

On the topic of Daniel's appeal:

My retired dad much watch more of my mom's soap than he'd like to admit. I was at their house during Sandy and Days was on. He looks up, sees Daniel, and goes "Now this guy never shaves. He never combs his hair either". He also refers refers to Sami as "the one on that Too Fat For Your Own Good" show, but that's neither here nor there.

On the topic of spoilers: Any word on if/when Daniel might shave or comb his hair?

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

wth is going on? Where's the drama, big emotions and above all interesting stories? These spoilers suck! November sweeps has been really lame!

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

I agree with you,...

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 3 2012, 06:05 PM
I can't wait until this story is over and we go back to bitching about Sami's vagina.
Too bad we can't have a magical GIF about that too.

lovin'EJ
Member Avatar

I hate Jennifer, I hate whiney Abby, I hate what they are doing to Nicole, and I wish Hope was the one that left. Ughhhhhh!!! :soapbox:

appleblossom

lumifan4life
Nov 3 2012, 10:09 PM
Kriss4
Nov 3 2012, 09:52 PM
It's funny that so few like Daniel. He's an eligible character...a doctor, for goodness sake. He's not evil.

Yet no one particularly wants him for their favorite female character because he's been written so poorly. He's fickle, and I don't think anyone should believe in any of his words of love, because when the woman he loves is all too human, he'll drop her like a hot potato. (See: Chloe Lane).
I don't like the idea of a doctor consistently getting sexually involved with his female patients. I find that a violation of trust even though it's consentual. I still find it icky. And the fact that even a pregnancy won't stop him, that's just not attractive.

He does a number on all the women he's with and drives them to suicide. That's why I can't believe Chloe is coming back possibly to reveal to him that Parker is his. After the way he threw her away like trash, drove her to utter madness that she became a hooker, and then didn't give 2 craps when she was beaten to a pulp towards the end of her days in Salem, I would think she'd prefer Philip to be the dad even if he isn't. But then again, Dr. FeelGood's magic thing seems to cast a spell on all his women for some reason. And to think that poor Philip is probably going to lose yet another child offscreen and to the likes of Dr. Ding Dong. Talk about being screwed over.

I agree, since he blindsided a dumb Chloe by making her think he was her knight in shining armour, and her marriage to Lucas was a mistake. My heart went out to Chloe. Thank goodness she could count on Jen, Phillip, Nicole, and Maggie. I wonder if Sami is in line to be one of his conquests too, I can see Lucas and EJ teaming up to beat the crap out of the good doc. I wouldn't put it past him to make a play for Kristen. I would hate to see Phillip lose Parker too, he is also a devoted dad. Kate has some cool sons.
Edited by appleblossom, Nov 5 2012, 12:40 PM.

Helpless Romantic

appleblossom
Nov 5 2012, 12:39 PM
lumifan4life
Kriss4
It's funny that so few like Daniel. He's an eligible character...a doctor, for goodness sake. He's not evil.

Yet no one particularly wants him for their favorite female character because he's been written so poorly. He's fickle, and I don't think anyone should believe in any of his words of love, because when the woman he loves is all too human, he'll drop her like a hot potato. (See: Chloe Lane).
I don't like the idea of a doctor consistently getting sexually involved with his female patients. I find that a violation of trust even though it's consentual. I still find it icky. And the fact that even a pregnancy won't stop him, that's just not attractive.

He does a number on all the women he's with and drives them to suicide. That's why I can't believe Chloe is coming back possibly to reveal to him that Parker is his. After the way he threw her away like trash, drove her to utter madness that she became a hooker, and then didn't give 2 craps when she was beaten to a pulp towards the end of her days in Salem, I would think she'd prefer Philip to be the dad even if he isn't. But then again, Dr. FeelGood's magic thing seems to cast a spell on all his women for some reason. And to think that poor Philip is probably going to lose yet another child offscreen and to the likes of Dr. Ding Dong. Talk about being screwed over.

I agree, since he blindsided a dumb Chloe by making her think he was her knight in shining armour, and her marriage to Lucas was a mistake. My heart went out to Chloe. Thank goodness she could count on Jen, Phillip, Nicole, and Maggie. I wonder if Sami is in line to be one of his conquests too, I can see Lucas and EJ teaming up to beat the crap out of the good doc. I wouldn't put it past him to make a play for Kristen. I would hate to see Phillip lose Parker too, he is also a devoted dad. Kate has some cool sons.
I just can't ever see EJ or Lucas teaming up on anything especially if it involves Sami.. Given their history and the fact that they hate each others guts. Now I can see Rafe and Lucas teaming up on things but EJ and Lucas,. I just don't see it. Especially if they are toying with EJ and Sami again. I think the chances would be greater for Rafe and Lucas to beat up EJ but Daniel needs a smackdown for sure. So sick of Dr miraculous worker who walks on water Bonass :puke: :puke: :puke: .
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Nov 5 2012, 01:27 PM.

Harmony233

Helpless Romantic
Nov 5 2012, 01:07 PM
appleblossom
lumifan4life
Kriss4

I just can't ever see EJ or Lucas teaming up on anything especially if it involves Sami.. Given their history and the fact that they hate each others guts. Now I can see Rafe and Lucas teaming up on things but EJ and Lucas,. I just don't see it. Especially if they are toying with EJ and Sami again. I think the chances would be greater for Rafe and Lucas to beat up EJ but Daniel needs a smackdown for sure. So sick of Dr miraculous worker who walks on water Bonass :puke: :puke: :puke: .
does anyone remeber that scene after lucas got out of prision and I think Nicole was around but anyways EJ/LUcas got along for like five minutes agreeing that sami was possesive that was a funny scene that reminds me i miss when characters who hate each other used to scheme together to get someone they both hate the NIcole/Sami/Kate stuff back in the day used to be so funny
Edited by Harmony233, Nov 5 2012, 02:08 PM.

Helpless Romantic

Harmony233
Nov 5 2012, 02:07 PM
Helpless Romantic
appleblossom
lumifan4life

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
does anyone remeber that scene after lucas got out of prision and I think Nicole was around but anyways EJ/LUcas got along for like five minutes agreeing that sami was possesive that was a funny scene that reminds me i miss when characters who hate each other used to scheme together to get someone they both hate the NIcole/Sami/Kate stuff back in the day used to be so funny
Yeah the shared sandwich scene. I loved Lucas manipulating Elvis. However I would NEVER want them to be buddies and I doubt hope just as with the Rafe EJ dynamic that they never do that... unless they all wash their hands of Sami which is not likely to happen lol. I loved when Rafe was fighting with EJ at the town square and when John told Lucas "I think I better break this up" and Lucas replied with "come on, Dimera's getting manhandled we should sell tickets". :laugh: :laugh:
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Nov 5 2012, 02:19 PM.

Harmony233

Helpless Romantic
Nov 5 2012, 02:11 PM
Harmony233
Helpless Romantic
appleblossom

Yeah the shared sandwich scene. I loved Lucas manipulating Elvis. However I would NEVER want them to be buddies and I doubt hope just as with the Rafe EJ dynamic that they never do that.
I would never want them to be buddies either some characters are just meant to be enemies I for one perfer when Kate/Sami hate each other than when they get along lol

Helpless Romantic

Harmony233
Nov 5 2012, 02:16 PM
Helpless Romantic
Nov 5 2012, 02:11 PM
Harmony233
Helpless Romantic

Yeah the shared sandwich scene. I loved Lucas manipulating Elvis. However I would NEVER want them to be buddies and I doubt hope just as with the Rafe EJ dynamic that they never do that.
I would never want them to be buddies either some characters are just meant to be enemies I for one perfer when Kate/Sami hate each other than when they get along lol
I actually found it refreshing that they were getting along as there now seems to be an almost underlining respect btwn them. I thought it was good of Kate to tell Sami that EJ was going to flea with the children in 2010 in keeping with her own history with Curtis. Then when Kate genuinely wanted to hire Sami I thought for sure she was up to something but she seemed almost hurt that Sami was the mole as I think deep down they have grown to almost like tolerate each other. I think though that as long as Lucas is in town that Kate will not like Sami and vice versa. LOL.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Nov 5 2012, 02:27 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Tuesday ("Helping Brady")
Marlena realizes she made a horrible mistake; Kayla tells Hope encouraging news about Caroline.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Kriss4

I think it's not just writing. It's that rare confluence of bad writing and a horribly miscast actor (I hesitate to call him a bad actor only because I think he'd be decent as a sleazeball).

I'm looking forward to getting to know Eric through an exploration of his distant relationship with his family members, including Sami. And once I know him, assuming I like him, I'll be interested to see some kind of romantic life. So here's hoping the Hope/Eric scene also has some...I dunno, I feel like there should be some underlying tension between him and the other Bradys. If it's just to tell us that we're going the Nicole/Eric route, well, no shit. Neither really has other options.

bomber
Member Avatar

px780
Nov 7 2012, 01:29 AM
Kriss4

I think it's not just writing. It's that rare confluence of bad writing and a horribly miscast actor (I hesitate to call him a bad actor only because I think he'd be decent as a sleazeball).

I'm looking forward to getting to know Eric through an exploration of his distant relationship with his family members, including Sami. And once I know him, assuming I like him, I'll be interested to see some kind of romantic life. So here's hoping the Hope/Eric scene also has some...I dunno, I feel like there should be some underlying tension between him and the other Bradys. If it's just to tell us that we're going the Nicole/Eric route, well, no shit. Neither really has other options.
My main concern about Eric is Corday's statement that they brought him in because they wanted another male character in that age group (?? :shrug: ) and to give Nicole a frontburner story. I have no problems with Nicole getting a great story since she's one of the very few characters I still enjoy but it doesn't bode well for Eric to get a s/l of his own. Having said that, the whole priest bit should tell its own story and i get sick of new characters taking over so I am quite optimistic.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

That shouldn't be his only reason to return... otherwise he will be waisted as Lucas and Jack.. I agree they should add more character to level that age group out a bit.. but one is not enough.

bomber
Member Avatar

Hologram
Nov 7 2012, 02:03 AM
That shouldn't be his only reason to return... otherwise he will be waisted as Lucas and Jack.. I agree they should add more character to level that age group out a bit.. but one is not enough.
It's female characters they need in the 30 - 40 age group not males. They've already got Rafe, E.J., Brady and lucas. Whereas for females they only have Sami and Nicole. I guess Chloe's return will help a bit but Eric cancels that out.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply