Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of November 19th; *updated 11/13*
Topic Started: Nov 2 2012, 12:19 PM (31,751 Views)
Harmony233

LucasHortonFan
Nov 8 2012, 06:54 AM
okay, at least we get some Lucas, but I want more of him!
me too with tomlin I don't expect it
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

The problem with the current s/l being gabi will sonny instead of nicole dan jen is cb would never beable to pull off the hard emotional stuff like az has

lumifan4life

Harmony233
Nov 8 2012, 07:51 AM
LucasHortonFan
Even if we do get more of him, if it's just to be a Kate 2.0 bi-polar ass about WilSon with no POV, no thanks, lol. This story has gotten old fast and I don't think they have anything better for him to do sadly.

appleblossom

lumifan4life
Nov 8 2012, 08:23 AM
Harmony233
LucasHortonFan
Even if we do get more of him, if it's just to be a Kate 2.0 bi-polar ass about WilSon with no POV, no thanks, lol. This story has gotten old fast and I don't think they have anything better for him to do sadly.

Lucas bi-polar? LOL Lumi, you had me cracking up. Jen/Daniel and a possible Abby/EJ pairing in the future? Poor Lucas, he can't get the two men who destroyed his life out of his orbit. Sooner or later, he will accept Wilson, little does he know another shock is just around the corner thanks to Gabi. Hello Grandpa Lucas!
Edited by appleblossom, Nov 8 2012, 08:55 AM.

La_Laa

Courtneya6688
Nov 8 2012, 07:53 AM
The problem with the current s/l being gabi will sonny instead of nicole dan jen is cb would never beable to pull off the hard emotional stuff like az has
I think Camila Banus is not able to tell this baby storyline. She has no skill, no charisma. She's on the show two years, I think it's time for her to go. Recast please, would be wonderful to see a truly talented actress in the role.

lysie
Member Avatar

La_Laa
Nov 8 2012, 09:49 AM
Courtneya6688
I think Camila Banus is not able to tell this baby storyline. She has no skill, no charisma. She's on the show two years, I think it's time for her to go. Recast please, would be wonderful to see a truly talented actress in the role.

I don't think a talented actress would make the role any better. Cre character has been a bust from the start.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I agree the character of gabi is just boring. If rafe had to have a sister on the show they should have just stuck with arianna

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

These spoilers really are very boring. I thought for sweeps something good was supposed to happen story wise. Dannifer, Will in a reboot of his parents story with Gabi of all people, and Sami 24/7 and tales of her musical bed partners are not my idea of good sweeps.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

What did Marlena do?Whatever it was if it had to do with Kritter I say right on.

lysie
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Nov 8 2012, 11:10 AM
What did Marlena do?Whatever it was if it had to do with Kritter I say right on.
She erased Kristen's message about Brady.

camera shy

rpmaluki
Nov 8 2012, 01:35 AM
samixxx
Nov 8 2012, 01:20 AM
nocturnalblondie
Nov 8 2012, 01:01 AM
samixxx
Nov 7 2012, 11:20 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
That is a scandal I want to watch! :popcorn:
lol, I can understand that. But for me I think the only way this story would work if Jack was there. You know kind of bringing past to future. Jack had a redemption story, how would he feel if his daughter is close to someone with Ej's sexual past? Otherwise it is just another story/pairing to involve Elvis and I really really don't care. I don't want redemptive Dimeras,
I don't think that Jack would have a problem with EJ's sexual past per se, it's EVERYTHING else that would a serious road block to Jack wanting EJ with his Abby! Look how he reacted to Chad and Chad had technically done nothing to warrant that from Jack other than his name. EJ has a litany of criminal acts that he just keeps stacking in his little closet it's practically bursting. Abby is perfect for EJ either for a redemptive s/l (EJ) or a corruption s/l (Abby) but these writers are awful so even if they went with EJabby, they WILL SCREW IT UP, GUARANTEED!

I do believe EJ is beyond redemption though, his latest treament of Nicole has not done him any good in terms of being rootworthy with ANYONE!
The only thing that could redeem EJ would be for it to be revealed that years ago before he even came to Salem, Stefano had Rolf put a chip in his brain to make him obesessed over Sami. That would explain everything and of course he'd have it removed and his true feelings for the twit surface......that wouldn't be pretty. I would so love to see Sami all on her own with no men to fall back on, no one giving her love and support or a career or an apartment. Might even start to like her again if some of the smugness was knocked out of her.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 8 2012, 09:55 AM
La_Laa
Courtneya6688

I don't think a talented actress would make the role any better. Cre character has been a bust from the start.
How did this even happen? ^o) :P
Edited by six, Nov 8 2012, 11:21 AM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

rpmaluki
I do believe EJ is beyond redemption though, his latest treament of Nicole has not done him any good in terms of being rootworthy with ANYONE!
I have to disagree with that. The fact that Nicole still lives and breathes is an indication to me that EJ was far kinder to her than he could have been. From the moment she decided to lie about the paternity of their baby and cut him out of his life she didn't deserve any kindness or compassion from EJ.

lysie
Member Avatar

six
Nov 8 2012, 11:20 AM
lysie
Nov 8 2012, 09:55 AM
La_Laa
Courtneya6688

How did this even happen? ^o) :P
I have no idea...

lysie
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Nov 8 2012, 12:04 PM
rpmaluki
I have to disagree with that. The fact that Nicole still lives and breathes is an indication to me that EJ was far kinder to her than he could have been. From the moment she decided to lie about the paternity of their baby and cut him out of his life she didn't deserve any kindness or compassion from EJ.
While I don't necessarily disagree, I think that the fact that Nicole is still alive and breathing is more of an indicator that EJ is all bark and no bite. He's dealt with her the same as he's dealt with everyone except Eve Michaels.

Lil
Member Avatar

EJ is a pussy lol We need a Chad re-cast to mold into a TRUE DiMera. Or just let Kristen step up her game lol

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 8 2012, 12:49 PM
SocRMum1
rpmaluki
While I don't necessarily disagree, I think that the fact that Nicole is still alive and breathing is more of an indicator that EJ is all bark and no bite. He's dealt with her the same as he's dealt with everyone except Eve Michaels.
What else do we expect? He's still moping around town with his tongue hanging out for Sami to give him anything.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Harmony233
LucasHortonFan
Yea the Lucas diss is pretty obvious. They refuse to give him a love interest. I can see why. The moment they do, they will have to write Sami as jealous and god forbid they'd give us Lumi scenes! :soapbox:

esp13
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
rpmaluki
I disgree to the extent that letting someone live is some kind of kindness he deserves credit for. Nicole may not deserve compassion or kindness from him, but she doesn't deserve to die either. And I can't give EJ some kind of "credit" because he didn't kill her.

If anything, as lysie says, it just shows how hollow his threats are. It also shows how this show continues to be unable to decide what kind of character EJ is supposed to be. I'd actually be happier of EJ did plot (and follow through on) some kind of revenge against Nicole. At least that would be a signal that the show was returning him to his sweevil roots. But him stomping around, yelling, threatening, and then doing nothing just makes him look like an asshat. Not because Nicole deserves to be treated better, but because stomping around, yelling, threatening and then doing nothing is asshat behavior regardless.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

lysie
Nov 8 2012, 12:49 PM
SocRMum1
rpmaluki
And there is that. ^o)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply