Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, November 5th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 2 2012, 01:54 PM (5,089 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

Days Of Our Lives Preview 11-5-12

http://youtu.be/iM9fM7Am3k0
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

annie21

PatNS
Nov 2 2012, 03:19 PM
What the heck were those Jen / Sami scenes about ... talk about a bunch of unnecessary time-filler. The most asinine conversation ever!
This was a chance for even the show's all-time featured character to prop Daniel. Sami talked about how wonderful a doctor he is and how he's saved so many lives in her family, etc.

Tomlin is really big on making sure everybody knows that Daniel saves a lot of lives and is a really, really good, brave, compassionate, self-sacrificing person, because every person in Salem says so. By adding Sami to the list, he's making sure that anyone who only watches her and FF's Dannifer will hear the word and get the message.

Since Nicole will soon be wielding a scalpel in a small crowd at HTS. and Daniel will be the one who wrests it from her, I fully expect that he will be credited with saving all those lives in that crowd around her. Jennifer will shower him with praise for saving her again -- and she'll probably add in Abigail, too, for good measure. That way, Daniel's sacrifice will trump Jack saving Abigail in the elevator, which is never mentioned anyway. Oh, and Abigail will forget her antagonism and both apologize and thank Daniel for saving her mom.

KMan101
Member Avatar

How is Melissa Reeves not embarassed by the lines she has to deliver?

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

I am tired of hearing "He is kind. He is Wonderful. He is a great man"
What's jennifer been smoking? Dan is all this ever since his 3 week hiatus for a character redo in January and he has returned as Salem's Saviour.

And for the love of God... TPTB now have Sami sing Dr. Dicker's praises.. "He's a descent man"...

And Rafe, pulling tacks out of his ass to find the lost doctor for his 'friend' who was going to leave town and not say goodbye. ---- Rafe you need to grow up--- I'm surprised you found the doctor in all of 2 mins, when you couldn't find Johnny in all of 3 days! (exaggerated to make a point)

Edited by Dreamer, Nov 2 2012, 04:30 PM.

Alana
Member Avatar

KMan101
Nov 2 2012, 04:20 PM
Because she has NO respect for her profession...plain and simple!

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

But she loves her job! ;)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

KMan101
Nov 2 2012, 04:20 PM
I thought the same thing, for many of the characters, not just MR.

Clearly puppets on a string... willing to do anything for a paycheck

just wait.... Jennifer is liable to start pole dancing.... just for extra credit

If an actor can't question their own character's actions & dialogue, why bother acting?

annie21

This saga of the twosie is just toosie much! Awful!

Alana
Member Avatar

Guinevere
Nov 2 2012, 04:36 PM
But she loves her job! ;)
The hairdo and make-up aspect...and those sweet sweet sweet people that pamper her in the mur and tell her whatever flattering things she needs to hear. She's living in another dimension...a friend of mine made me aware of the fact that she never tweeted about "Sandy" (I am not on twitter)!!! Whatever, I don't get MR as an individual and I certainly don't get her "artistic" choices!

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

I'm believing Lysie's theory more and more. Kristen calls Marlena and says "It's going to make you sick." And then there's mentions of a plan with Stefano? Yep, totally setting something up.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

Nicole - Because that's the kind of woman you want Daniel with right? A woman who broke his heart so badly that he couldn't even function.

Well his dick was certainly functioning.....

ivy

The Sami/Jen scenes were hard to read. Sami was talking about how great Daniel is? Yuck! They have everyone singing his praises.

Harmony233

ivy
Nov 2 2012, 06:13 PM
The Sami/Jen scenes were hard to read. Sami was talking about how great Daniel is? Yuck! They have everyone singing his praises.
LOL I'm suprised they had LUcas hating on daniel remeber when he came back from rehab and lucas apolgized to daniel.

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

^ Yeah that was disgusting. Apologising to the man who slept with his wife. I guess that was the start of the "Daniel can do no wrong even when he's wrong" era (which unfortunately never ended)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NicoleLVR

I really hate Daniel with a passion. Not only you ruined my favorite character but now your going to blow any little happiness (no matter how contrived or idiotic) to smitherens and leave her without a paddle. So sad when great actresses and characters have to be subjected to second rate crap like this.

MissLola
Member Avatar

The character of Daniel has ruined almost Chelsea , almost Kate, Chloe, Carly, Jennifer, and Nicole. I just don't get it. He sucks. Let it go! These woman all deserve better, more exciting pairings.

NicoleLVR

MissLola
Nov 2 2012, 07:49 PM
The character of Daniel has ruined almost Chelsea , almost Kate, Chloe, Carly, Jennifer, and Nicole. I just don't get it. He sucks. Let it go! These woman all deserve better, more exciting pairings.
Apparently he's the male equivalent of Sami. :shrug:

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

NicoleLVR
Nov 2 2012, 07:54 PM
MissLola
Was Sami ever his patient?

Oh the possibilities :teehee: .

MissLola
Member Avatar

NicoleLVR
Nov 2 2012, 07:54 PM
MissLola
My Ff button is in overdrive! :drunk: :puke:

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Nov 2 2012, 05:40 PM
I'm believing Lysie's theory more and more. Kristen calls Marlena and says "It's going to make you sick." And then there's mentions of a plan with Stefano? Yep, totally setting something up.
oh yea she's totally up to something... I had my suspicions if whether or not she was but her convo with EJ yesterday about timing being everything has totally sealed the deal for me that she's definitely setting something up

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply