Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, November 5th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 2 2012, 01:54 PM (5,123 Views)
NicoleLVR

JamesScott_19
Nov 2 2012, 07:56 PM
NicoleLVR
Nov 2 2012, 07:54 PM
MissLola
Nov 2 2012, 07:49 PM
The character of Daniel has ruined almost Chelsea , almost Kate, Chloe, Carly, Jennifer, and Nicole. I just don't get it. He sucks. Let it go! These woman all deserve better, more exciting pairings.
Apparently he's the male equivalent of Sami. :shrug:
Was Sami ever his patient?

Oh the possibilities :teehee: .
Oh no, but trust if she was he would most defintiely hook-up with his magical carrot-stick and her ever miraculous hoo-ha it would be epic.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

The dialogue in Brady's nightmare is almost word-for-word what was said when Kristen actually held John and Marlena at gunpoint in 1997.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

Kenny
Nov 2 2012, 09:25 PM

I wish Nicole would take a page out of Kristen's book and take out Tanman and Jennifer instead of trying to kill herself :-/

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

KMan101
Nov 2 2012, 04:20 PM
How is Melissa Reeves not embarassed by the lines she has to deliver?
If I remember correctly Reeves had a lot to say about Reilly's writing for Jennifer during her second run with the show, shortly before she exited in 2006. She got a lot of heat for speaking out on the writing. Many felt Reeves had to stay in her place as an actor and do what she's supposed to do. She's no writer is what many said. So perhaps Reeves is listening to that and keeping quiet this time. That is if she has a problem with the way they're writing Jennifer right now. Maybe she doesn't have a problem at all. Either way, I'm not surprised she doesn't say much and just does her job. To me, the character isn't that badly written, based on what's been happening lately. Do I wish they would've taken more time before she became interested in Daniel again? Absolutely. I really don't mind Jennifer and Daniel as a couple. I didn't the first time. I think there is chemistry there between the actors. It's just the pacing of the story. If this was all just STARTING now, rather than two weeks after Jack died, I might be able to accept it better.

Anyways, based on the video preview, I think I'm really going to enjoy the episode. Best part? Kate's outfit!

camera shy

NicoleLVR
MissLola
The character of Daniel has ruined almost Chelsea , almost Kate, Chloe, Carly, Jennifer, and Nicole. I just don't get it. He sucks. Let it go! These woman all deserve better, more exciting pairings.
Well heres to a Sami/Daniel pairing. Maybe Sami needs to find out just how great Daniel is. What can we call them? Samuel? :D

annie21

camera shy
Nov 4 2012, 11:19 AM
NicoleLVR
MissLola
Well heres to a Sami/Daniel pairing. Maybe Sami needs to find out just how great Daniel is. What can we call them? Samuel? :D
When was the last time Sami had a checkup?

camera shy

annie21
Nov 4 2012, 11:28 AM
camera shy
NicoleLVR
MissLola

I don't thinks it's been since she had that cancer scare and you know where that cancer was supposed to be located, right up Dr. Dick' alley. Sami needs a full physical on the double. And to make it even sweeter maybe Jennifer can walk in on them while he's checking Sami out. :D
Edited by camera shy, Nov 4 2012, 11:48 AM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Not worth the space on my DVR. Not even Kristen makes this drivel worth watching. :shame:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Nov 5 2012, 07:38 AM.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

camera shy
Nov 4 2012, 11:46 AM
annie21
camera shy
NicoleLVR

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

I don't thinks it's been since she had that cancer scare and you know where that cancer was supposed to be located, right up Dr. Dick' alley. Sami needs a full physical on the double. And to make it even sweeter maybe Jennifer can walk in on them while he's checking Sami out. :D
Personally,I find more characters than Daniel sucks who is front and center,and it's Days big problems because they seem to have difficulty in creating intresting characters! I think Kristen ,EJ and Stefano are very intresting but it's not enough to create an exciting show! I have to say that Days most be more smart when it comes to creating characters! There is a good reason to soaps like Revenge is so popular, their characters are smart built all have a role to play! IMO

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

^ Create the interesting characters? lol!!! TPTB can't remember the personalities of the ones currently on canvas. Some been on 5+ years are still the same boring ppl. There is zero character development IMO. With so many HW changes, etc., they don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

For example: Cameron -- Is playing a doctor. Lexie's long lost brother. Romances Abby, then dumps over 'I don't put out' issues.... oh yeah baby! that is character development at it's best. And then he randomly show up to help Nicole deliver her baby. GMAFB...!!! UGH!! GR!!!!
Edited by Dreamer, Nov 5 2012, 09:24 AM.

lysie
Member Avatar

Today's episode starts with Brady's bare chest. It's like it was gift wrapped for me.

lysie
Member Avatar

Marlena thinks of all the ways Kristen could hurt Sami, and she loses her appetite. I think of all the ways Kristen could hurt Sami and I.get.giddy.

lysie
Member Avatar

I don't get why Sami is stressed about Nicole.

lysie
Member Avatar

THE HOSPITAL HAS A CORRIDOR!

lysie
Member Avatar

LOL @ Jennifer. "You don't even need me for this conversation."

lysie
Member Avatar

Nicole donated a pumpkin outfit.

lysie
Member Avatar

I wish Marlena would stop dressing like a pilgrim.

lysie
Member Avatar

Jennifer is Lucas's sister.

concerned
Member Avatar

camera shy
NicoleLVR
MissLola
Damantha

concerned
Member Avatar

camera shy
Nov 4 2012, 11:46 AM
annie21
camera shy
NicoleLVR

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

He can cure her hysterical deafness/muteness.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply